Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Axiira issue

• 2098 posts
    November 14, 2022 10:23 AM PST
    Isn’t this essentially the same Walidou problem though?
    • 1146 posts
    November 14, 2022 11:01 AM PST
    Castiel said:
    Isn’t this essentially the same Walidou problem though?

any ss about it? Or you should be banned for trying to get someone else banned (same reason as axysia got)
    • 2098 posts
    November 14, 2022 12:03 PM PST

Kynsuke said: any ss about it? Or you should be banned for trying to get someone else banned (same reason as axysia got)

Actually if you look you got banned a bunch of times for being toxic and then you kept doing it again and got banned repeatedly. It's the same issue is what I'm referring too, if I could use someone else as an example I would.

• 480 posts
    November 14, 2022 12:24 PM PST
    He literally got banned twice for being toxic to me. :)

Yet, he comes back, each time and be more toxic or racst or try to get me banned when I kick him from servers for being toxic or uncivilized:)
    • 1146 posts
    November 14, 2022 12:29 PM PST

xD

• 480 posts
    November 14, 2022 2:19 PM PST
    What is that supposed to prove? That i was trolling my friend? Are you that delusional? You want me to speak about you or to you soooo bad!

Alexa, play "Mariah Carey - obsessed" ;(
    • 4 posts
    November 16, 2022 7:54 AM PST

Majesty said: What is that supposed to prove? That i was trolling my friend? Are you that delusional? You want me to speak about you or to you soooo bad! Alexa, play "Mariah Carey - obsessed" ;(

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental health condition in which people have an unreasonably high sense of their own importance. They need and seek too much attention and want people to admire them. People with this disorder may lack the ability to understand or care about the feelings of others.

• 480 posts
    November 16, 2022 8:26 AM PST
    Stalker: a person who pursues someone obsessively and aggressively to the point of harassment. Also, a person who illegally follows and watches someone over a period of time.

Weren't you just begging me a few weeks ago to unblock you on discord so that you can apologize to me? Which i declined, uhm.. to me it seems like as soon as I don't allow you people's disrespects and weird advances I'm the bad guy. LMAO??

Yeah, I'd rather be a narcissist that don't care or speak to you guys than a stalker who follows, watch and obsess over you guys. I don't care about you guys and I DO NOT LIKE YOU PEOPLE, I've said that plenty. Take care though ♡♡