Forums » Custom Maps

AI HELMET CHOICES FOR WARMERISE

• 373 posts
    November 21, 2022 5:57 PM PST

MIDJOURNEY AI ( ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE ) CAN DRAW COOL HELMETS . . 

MAX CAN DESIGN FEW HELMETS AND ADD A FEATURE TO SELECT DIFFERENT HEAD HEALMET FOR WARMERISE CHARACTER YOU PLAY WITH AND COLOR FOR IT BUT PLEASE NO STUPID BUNNY EARS OR OTHER WEIRD HEADS . . 

• 460 posts
    November 21, 2022 6:14 PM PST

News flash: Max doesn't accept any help from anyone.

• 954 posts
    November 22, 2022 3:38 PM PST

not true dude. these helmets look pretty cool. maybe for an april fools day update we can all be stormtroopers XD. but thats not the point. these helmets look awsome, like I just said. are these AI generated? (and again antovoik, stop with the all caps. this is a pretty good suggestion, but the helmets that are shown need bodies too (different suits). and max will eventually make new suits that are OG)

• 250 posts
    November 22, 2022 9:30 PM PST

Apparently an AI drawn helmet now counts as a Custom Map, wow

• 285 posts
    November 22, 2022 11:27 PM PST
    ACTUALLY FIRST NOT TOO BAD IDEA.

BUT ADDING THINGS MUST BE CAREFULLY CONSIDER! MAX MENTIONED THAT IN A FORUM ONCE, I QUOTE HIM NOW:

"On WebGL, the game has to be loaded into RAM, since browsers do not allow access to a hard drive, and the limit on most browsers is around 512MB-1GB (But the goal is to keep it under 256MB to support the mobile browsers as well). The game is currently at around 140MB + depending on the map, so that's around 100MB for adding something else, is definitely not enough space for a single-player campaign, maybe 10-15 new weapons/vehicles/items. All of it is coming when the time is right. Obviously, the things can be loaded/unloaded at any time, but the tradeoff would be performance, which right now is more important."

SO THAT MEANS NOT EVERY IDEA CAN BE INCLUDED. BECAUSE THERES A LITTLE OF MB IN A BROWSER.

BUT IN GENERAL COSTUMS ARE NICE BUT I HAVE RATHER WEAPONS THAN COSTUMS EVEN IT MAKES PLAYERS MORE UNIQUE. THE WEAPONS ACTUALLY CHANGE GAMEPLAY. ALSO YOU HAVE TO LEARN HOW YOU CAN COUNTER THEM OR USE THEM YOUR SELF. THE OTHER IS JUST LOOKS... BUT STILL ITS ONE OF THE FIRST IDEAS THAT ARE IN SOME WAY CONSIDERABLE
    • 652 posts
    November 24, 2022 4:10 AM PST

its a browser game supported by webgl.