Forums » General

who the best player ever you seen!!

• 415 posts
    January 29, 2023 4:32 PM PST

Swing said: Me wasting my time talking to brainded have a nice day Sir!

remember 5-0 have a nice day bye

• 55 posts
    January 29, 2023 4:35 PM PST
    Ok ur annoying me , let's just go 1v1 again the winner post it here plus if you win you get 10k from me,
    • 55 posts
    January 29, 2023 4:37 PM PST
    If you really beat me 5-0 then its easy for you :/ don't Run away
    • 55 posts
    January 29, 2023 4:41 PM PST
    But if you lose you gotta plz shut your mouth and know your place.Now agreed or no?
    • 84 posts
    January 29, 2023 4:59 PM PST
    Majesty said:
    @Kazuya, I don't think you're blind and I'll assume that you can read well. I stated the name "Inesop", if you don't know who he is, you can search him up.

Anyway, no one respond to me, because I have no time for the unnecessary back and forths today.

stop being overprotective of some random boy online, find a life you’re above 20 lmao. It’s 2023 and you’re talking about who’s the best? Yeah he gotta be the best of 50 people who play this game, 40 of those 50 being unreg or complete no names lmao. No disrespect to him, but his as.slickers are obviously delusional.
    • 55 posts
    January 29, 2023 5:07 PM PST
    Lol
    • 480 posts
    January 29, 2023 5:12 PM PST

Kazuya said:
    Majesty said: @Kazuya, I don't think you're blind and I'll assume that you can read well. I stated the name "Inesop", if you don't know who he is, you can search him up. Anyway, no one respond to me, because I have no time for the unnecessary back and forths today.
    stop being overprotective of some random boy online, find a life you’re above 20 lmao. It’s 2023 and you’re talking about who’s the best? Yeah he gotta be the best of 50 people who play this game, 40 of those 50 being unreg or complete no names lmao. No disrespect to him, but his as.slickers are obviously delusional.

You should've sat in retirement and mind your business. Becasue why are all of you so mad I keep saying he is the best? I dont know any of you, but ik him, I will say anything I want to say, to anyone I feel to say it to.

Why are you being inquisitve? No one was talking to you and I sure did not even remember your existence, so why are you even here nosey? Yes, it is 2023, no you dont know my age and I will gve 09865 different age if i feel to, say 97644 stuff about myself whether true or false if i feel like it and yes I do play wamerise once I dont have classes, why are y'all mad? you guys hate the game so much and is always so negative why are all of you here always being so toxic? and I do have a life you ******, are you dumb? you dont know me poodle so dont speak on me tf. Playing a game doesn't mean someone dont have a liufe, and I def dont play this game all day or everyday. Go back in hiding aand retirement and dont speak on me.

Now you're just a weirdo because I had no issue with you. 

• 415 posts
    January 29, 2023 5:16 PM PST
    I agree with maj she don't hate anyone and why everyone interrupt him
    • 954 posts
    January 29, 2023 5:21 PM PST
    WHAT THE HECK GUYS! YOU ALL HAVE GIVEN ME 50 UPDATES!
    • 82 posts
    January 29, 2023 5:22 PM PST

This whole topic was never going to have anything positive to take from it, people have different opinions so of course people were going to clash regardless.

• 480 posts
    January 29, 2023 5:23 PM PST

braveboy said: I agree with maj she don't hate anyone and why everyone interrupt him

I am not a him. But the facts are i hate on NO ONE, talk to NO ONE first, interfere with NO ONE, or bother anyone. But as soon as something says "Majesty" everyone wants to eat me up or harrass me. like tf?? and once I reply to you people being toxic it is always, i'm the bad guy right? none of you can bully me or cower me down. Know that!

• 84 posts
    January 29, 2023 5:36 PM PST
    Majesty said:

Kazuya said:
    Majesty said: @Kazuya, I don't think you're blind and I'll assume that you can read well. I stated the name "Inesop", if you don't know who he is, you can search him up. Anyway, no one respond to me, because I have no time for the unnecessary back and forths today.

You should've sat in retirement and mind your business. Becasue why are all of you so mad I keep saying he is the best? I dont know any of you, but ik him, I will say anything I want to say, to anyone I feel to say it to.

Why are you being inquisitve? No one was talking to you and I sure did not even remember your existence, so why are you even here nosey? Yes, it is 2023, no you dont know my age and I will gve 09865 different age if i feel to, say 97644 stuff about myself whether true or false if i feel like it and yes I do play wamerise once I dont have classes, why are y'all mad? you guys hate the game so much and is always so negative why are all of you here always being so toxic? and I do have a life you ******, are you dumb? you dont know me poodle so dont speak on me tf. Playing a game doesn't mean someone dont have a liufe, and I def dont play this game all day or everyday. Go back in hiding aand retirement and dont speak on me.

I’m a weirdo yet you’ve written a whole essay defending yourself over nothing
    This post was edited by Kazuya at January 29, 2023 5:37 PM PST
    • 480 posts
    January 29, 2023 5:38 PM PST
    Okay, loser. Bye! You're dismissed.
    • 84 posts
    January 29, 2023 5:39 PM PST
    Majesty said:

Kazuya said:

where am I hiding? I just choose to not play a game where I’ve already done all thats achievable, your bf that you defend even knows that. You can have fun posting your duels against player556 and farming your kdr :) cya
    • 480 posts
    January 29, 2023 5:42 PM PST

Kazuya said:
    Majesty said:

Kazuya said:

where am I hiding? I just choose to not play a game where I’ve already done all thats achievable, your bf that you defend even knows that. You can have fun posting your duels against player556 and farming your kdr :) cya

booo, lammee!! bye! you're dismissed!!

This post was edited by Majesty at January 29, 2023 5:52 PM PST
    • 84 posts
    January 29, 2023 5:46 PM PST
    Majesty said:

Kazuya said:
    Majesty said:

Kazuya said:

booo, lammee!! bye! you're dismissed! 

aint no way ur un-ironically typing that at 9pm lmfao bros the definition of :nerd:
    • 480 posts
    January 29, 2023 5:49 PM PST

Kazuya said:
    Majesty said:

Kazuya said:
    Majesty said:

Kazuya said:

aint no way ur un-ironically typing that at 9pm lmfao bros the definition of :nerd:

The fact you know my time is concerning, go away kazzy. Stop being a weirdo, ty :)

• 652 posts
    January 29, 2023 5:53 PM PST

MikeMiz13 said:

This whole topic was never going to have anything positive to take from it, people have different opinions so of course people were going to clash regardless.

The chad himself

• 84 posts
    January 29, 2023 5:54 PM PST
    Majesty said:

Kazuya said:
    Majesty said:

Kazuya said:
    Majesty said:

Kazuya said:

The fact you know my time is concerning, go away kazzy. Stop being a weirdo, ty :)

concerning that i know how time zones work? damn i guess having a head built like an Airpod doesn’t leave much space for thinking in your head
    • 480 posts
    January 29, 2023 6:00 PM PST

Kazuya said:
    Majesty said:

Kazuya said:
    Majesty said:

Kazuya said:
    Majesty said:

Kazuya said:

concerning that i know how time zones work? damn i guess having a head built like an Airpod doesn’t leave much space for thinking in your head

I guess having a  built like Kuato made you be a weirdo? oh.. okay. okay, anyways Kuato. Good night, I have research to do.. something you wouldn't be able to comprehend. tah-tah!! :))

• 84 posts
    January 29, 2023 6:04 PM PST
    Majesty said:

Kazuya said:
    Majesty said:

Kazuya said:
    Majesty said:

Kazuya said:
    Majesty said:

Kazuya said:

I guess having a  built like Kuato made you be a weirdo? oh.. okay. okay, anyways Kuato. Good night, I have research to do.. something you wouldn't be able to comprehend. tah-tah!! :))

1st of all, who asked? 2nd of all reusing my joke is pretty lame, you should worry about the social distancing between your hairline and eyebrows, cya
    • 480 posts
    January 29, 2023 6:10 PM PST

Kazuya said:
    Majesty said:

Kazuya said:
    Majesty said:

Kazuya said:
    Majesty said:

Kazuya said:
    Majesty said:

Kazuya said:

1st of all, who asked? 2nd of all reusing my joke is pretty lame, you should worry about the social distancing between your hairline and eyebrows, cya

1st of all, dogs don't ask, they listen. Secondlly, I did not reuse your "jokes", Kuato. Please, go somewhere and be mad at yourself for being in "2023, on an online game with 50 persons" (your words), being messy. Also, I am not you, my hairline won't be touched or anything, please re-read over your rubbish before you post it

Gosh, these hoes love speaking to me <3 byeee!!

• 84 posts
    January 29, 2023 6:12 PM PST

ok cya

• 480 posts
    January 29, 2023 6:16 PM PST

Kazuya said:

ok cya

Bye, Kuato!! Take care in weirdville <3

This post was edited by Majesty at January 29, 2023 6:16 PM PST
    • 2098 posts
    January 29, 2023 6:22 PM PST
    Im sorry to say this but no matter what you guys say Xans and Tom are the best players