Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Warmerise VIP

• December 30, 2022 6:06 PM PST
    Im wondering if max would be interested in implementing a $2 or $3 a month subscription to personalize their profile. Like customizable font, color, gif profile pics, maybe even a special model decal in game, etc. Similar to the idea of discord nitro.
    • 2098 posts
    December 30, 2022 6:08 PM PST
    I wanna be the first person to be verified on warmerise.
    • 998 posts
    December 30, 2022 7:22 PM PST
    Anything that would help the game/website, I am considering it. Just have to figure out the best way to do it.
    Would anyone be interested in such subscription if it was for a site profile only, or would it need to be in the game as well? Web capabilities have evolved quite a lot in recent years so it's possible to do a lot of cool effects.
    This post was edited by Admin at December 30, 2022 7:23 PM PST
    • 480 posts
    December 30, 2022 7:30 PM PST
    @Max, I would be interested.
    • 2098 posts
    December 30, 2022 7:54 PM PST
    If I were to be all honest (in my opinion) I’d rather see gameplay and performance improvements over site cosmetics.
    • 652 posts
    December 30, 2022 10:02 PM PST

Castiel said: If I were to be all honest (in my opinion) I’d rather see gameplay and performance improvements over site cosmetics.
    +1

• 285 posts
    December 30, 2022 11:49 PM PST
    Castiel said:
    If I were to be all honest (in my opinion) I’d rather see gameplay and performance improvements over site cosmetics.

In general I wouldn't be against cosmetics. (I personally would not buy it, but if others would like to have fancy profiles im not against it) but there is still a lot to prove in game... and as long it's sometimes a disaster especially with ping differences https://youtu.be/l4jqmQKy4rQ just a little example what I mean. I agree with cas.
    • 507 posts
    December 31, 2022 12:03 AM PST

Memes aside, I've always said I'd do a warmerise subscription if it were available.

• Eve
    • 317 posts
    December 31, 2022 3:40 AM PST

Max said: Anything that would help the game/website, I am considering it. Just have to figure out the best way to do it. Would anyone be interested in such subscription if it was for a site profile only, or would it need to be in the game as well? Web capabilities have evolved quite a lot in recent years so it's possible to do a lot of cool effects.

Imo ingame player profile effects would be F for performance, especially me who still gets 23 fpsin 16/16 servers. Things like custom profile URLs, or custom profile layout, custom backgrounds, custom profile name colour (or rainbow or gradient or whatever) and if you own a clan or make one then the clan can have many such customizations as well.

I always praised this game that it's not Pay to Win, going down that road and doing sh*t like Premium members gets guns, upgrades or makes clans for cheaper would seriously be f*cked up. 

• 954 posts
    December 31, 2022 10:35 AM PST

if this doesn't use any real money im fine with it.

• 954 posts
    December 31, 2022 10:39 AM PST

I just want to be known as someone thats good at the game and popular. how much is it to ask for man? I want to be the first verified. but if it costs real money im not doing it

• 2098 posts
    December 31, 2022 10:54 AM PST

Spacetrooper said:

I just want to be known as someone thats good at the game and popular. how much is it to ask for man? I want to be the first verified. but if it costs real money im not doing it

you came 7 years too late

• 954 posts
    December 31, 2022 10:57 AM PST

lol. too bad then. although my "dustorm" account was pretty popular. im sure you don't know him do you

• Eve
    • 317 posts
    December 31, 2022 12:17 PM PST

Spacetrooper said:

Being good at the game is trivial, because it's only locked behind a $1200 price tag on a good enough PC and peripherals.

• 954 posts
    December 31, 2022 12:46 PM PST

the heck is that supposed to mean?

• Eve
    • 317 posts
    December 31, 2022 12:55 PM PST

Spacetrooper said:

the heck is that supposed to mean?

If one does not spend a ton of money on a perfect gaming setup, they will never be the best at this sh*t game. 

• 2098 posts
    December 31, 2022 1:14 PM PST

Spacetrooper said:

lol. too bad then. although my "dustorm" account was pretty popular. im sure you don't know him do you

Nope never heard of him