Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Inactive players

• 22 posts
    December 30, 2022 11:23 PM PST
    Can you do something with inactive players which havent even xp and arent playing for ages. Some of them have good nicknames.:(
  • Eve
    • 317 posts
    December 31, 2022 3:34 AM PST

Play in a server where people aren't inactive lol

• 22 posts
    December 31, 2022 8:29 AM PST
    I meant not that. I mean players accounts.
    • 2097 posts
    December 31, 2022 9:00 AM PST
    It’s always those people who create accounts with the good usernames, log in once and never return again.
    • 954 posts
    December 31, 2022 10:09 AM PST

agreed. maybe after a year of not getting on it is deleted or something. and you could ask for a "request of undo" or something where it brings it back if you have an exeption. but no one should really be gone for a year of this game.

• 954 posts
    December 31, 2022 10:19 AM PST

and honestly I don't think there are actually 115,401 players on and off. i think there are more around maybe 10,500 players con-current. they are mostly alts too. well then how are there only 100 concurrent people in the mornings then 30 people in the PM part? im confused and always has been confused. I suggest that an "alt" shouldn't count as a different player. I have an alt for playing. this is my social account, which is not my first one (Dustorm was my first, then elitetrooper, then this one, then Blastsoldier. but who cares), but the point is that "alts" should be in the account info page and it should be connected. for instance, alts should have the ability to transfer limitless times and any time, without any passcode, just give it to the alt. also it should be able to log in with a click of a button instead of logging in again.