Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

REMOVE CARBINE

• 954 posts
    December 31, 2022 3:00 PM PST

its too much, and all the sweats use it, which is 99% of the games population. its way to OP. either remove it or lower the damage A TON. i'd like the game if the carbine was removed. its just a no skill farming weapon. Max please consider this. hopefully 2.7.5 will balance the OP weapons. 

• 480 posts
    December 31, 2022 5:04 PM PST
    So, remove a weapon because players who have been playing longer than you, use it and are good with it? Okay.
    • 509 posts
    December 31, 2022 5:07 PM PST
    It's nothing to be " OP " unless you have a good aim.
    • 480 posts
    December 31, 2022 5:22 PM PST
    I've seen a lot of suggestions for this game; 90% of them makes no sense and are just rants because of craziness. But, anyway.

Happy new year!
    • 44 posts
    December 31, 2022 5:27 PM PST

I think it's complete nonsense what you are exposing in this post, it does not seem ideal to eliminate a weapon because you say it, it is just a matter of learning to control the weapon, it is better that you give up that absurd idea.

• 480 posts
    December 31, 2022 6:06 PM PST
    ^agreed.
  • December 31, 2022 6:16 PM PST

i think increasing the recoil would be a good change

• 954 posts
    January 1, 2023 1:25 AM PST
    Yeah that. But we can all agree that the carbine is too OP. BTW, so sorry for the rant. I normally play a bit then I post stuff on fourms. But this time I kind of raged while being spawn camped by bunch of carbine users. Happy new year!
    • 652 posts
    January 1, 2023 3:42 AM PST

Carbine is not that strong lol, it's almost equal to other guns with different good-and-bads. The fact that stand out for Carbine is that it doesn't require much skill to kill

• 954 posts
    January 1, 2023 9:57 AM PST

and thats why I don't like it. all tryhards just use it to farm cash, which they don't even need. sorry for the stereotype but I think all skytroopers have like a year of upgrades, carbine, and all the OP stuff where they just farm. its annoying.

• 480 posts
    January 1, 2023 10:01 AM PST
    Just try playing as well, buy a carbine too, and stop complaining about a gun. No one is a "try hard", everyone is just playing to win/have fun. Do the same.
    • 509 posts
    January 1, 2023 10:05 AM PST

True

• 954 posts
    January 1, 2023 10:07 AM PST

im never buying that no skill gun unless I very have too. I want to be as humble as I can in order to actually have a fair match. I might buy it just in case a match gets crazy though. nothing else

• 480 posts
    January 1, 2023 10:11 AM PST
    You're actually not making sense, and just complaining at this point.

@Max, PLEASE do not touch carbine. It is fine as it is. Thanks in advance.

My discussion here is over, everyone have a good day.
    • 509 posts
    January 1, 2023 10:26 AM PST

Many people with carbine are not that good with it, what really matters is a skill.

End of discussion

• 480 posts
    January 1, 2023 10:34 AM PST
    ^agreed
    • 954 posts
    January 1, 2023 12:48 PM PST
    Sorry again guys. It does need recoil change at least, since the rate of fire kind of tells why. Usually slow shooting weapons have high recoil but the bullets are stronger
    • 954 posts
    January 1, 2023 2:42 PM PST

well whatever. you guys continue to say shut up to me so im going to buy carbine. the most no skill gun in the game. end of discussion.

• 509 posts
    January 1, 2023 3:16 PM PST

Do not copy "end of discussion" unless you're true.

• 954 posts
    January 1, 2023 3:34 PM PST

what is that supposed to mean?

• 10 posts
    January 1, 2023 5:05 PM PST

The "end of the discussion" means the END of- in this case- a forum post. He means that if you say "end of discussion", actually stay true to what you said, by not talking anymore. 

• 954 posts
    January 1, 2023 5:54 PM PST

alright, that makes sense, I won't talk no more on this forum topic now.

• 652 posts
    January 1, 2023 7:10 PM PST

Spacetrooper said:

im never buying that no skill gun unless I very have too. I want to be as humble as I can in order to actually have a fair match. I might buy it just in case a match gets crazy though. nothing else

As a person who seldom uses Carbine, I disagree.

• 34 posts
    January 30, 2023 2:45 AM PST

I love carbine.

I'm not the best, but I don't believe I'm no-skill, either.

I think an improvement would be lowering the recoil / bullet spread on G36. It has that long scope, but it seems every other weapon is better for distance.

I often get killed using carbine against people with lots of other weapons.