Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

back the last update

• January 2, 2023 2:47 AM PST

what i see rn this game doesn't have any future becaeuse this updates kill this game really , idk what u did but the fps never stay its drop , this happened when you add fullscreen when u press playnow u need to back it theres so many  bug like the ads cant remove or the mouse show on you need to share what u change in this game i cant play this game anymore becasue this updates sh*t . i was playing like 2 week ago and the fps was great 120 fps no drop no lag no anything when you add this fullscreen all that change (drop lag kick because ping ) bro do something good too this game u make it always ****

• January 2, 2023 2:53 AM PST

from 

too  that what i talk about 

• January 2, 2023 3:00 AM PST

and there 1 something last why when i open the scope in tpv its like laging and back just try it and till me why this happening its happeing when the server get alot of ppl 

• 652 posts
    January 2, 2023 3:45 AM PST

The extreme fps drop happened to me quite a lot of times. Thought it was just my desktop being bad

• January 2, 2023 10:57 AM PST

Isterio said:

The extreme fps drop happened to me quite a lot of times. Thought it was just my desktop being bad

no is not ur pc is the game ,why in other games i don`t have this drop (csgo) i got 144 fps with out any problem