Forums » General

wtfffffR?????

• 12 posts
    January 4, 2023 6:54 PM PST
    1. Good evening, I have a concern about this player something strange, I do not know if it is a mistake of mine or some kind of bug of my computer, but this user has a lot of views and I find it strange that this game has too many players, and I have my doubt, maybe this player is some kind of hacker?, or in his time I manage to hack the views of Warmerise?, because at that time Warmerise was hackable, and players took advantage of that please, maybe I am wrong But anyway Max should review a little about this rare player, why I have not seen that he has been so popular to have too many views, thank you very much, I hope you respond with prudence and with a logical reason, because I can be wrong

This post was edited by DomiYT at January 4, 2023 6:56 PM PST
    • 459 posts
    January 4, 2023 7:28 PM PST

This is already old, and he's used auto clicker, which is a download extension to automatically generate views.

• Eve
    • 317 posts
    January 4, 2023 10:14 PM PST

First of all, why do you care? It's the most useless thing to care about, he just used a tool that refreshes the page hundreds of times, in this case, a million times. If you're jealous you can do the same. It's far from a hack and I doubt Max cares at all. 

• 652 posts
    January 5, 2023 12:38 AM PST

Out of everything, that guy came up with situations about profile views

• 250 posts
    January 5, 2023 3:29 AM PST

Get more concerned about people who have 100+ kdr like this guy

https://warmerise.com/profile/Magnesium

• 2098 posts
    January 5, 2023 4:54 AM PST
    Eve said:

First of all, why do you care? It's the most useless thing to care about, he just used a tool that refreshes the page hundreds of times, in this case, a million times. If you're jealous you can do the same. It's far from a hack and I doubt Max cares at all. 

Max actually banned someone for this not long ago.
  • Eve
    • 317 posts
    January 5, 2023 7:34 AM PST

xXBigBadWolFXx said:

Get more concerned about people who have 100+ kdr like this guy

https://warmerise.com/profile/Magnesium

Nah dw, just LetsPlay.

• Eve
    • 317 posts
    January 5, 2023 7:36 AM PST

Castiel said:
    Eve said:

Max actually banned someone for this not long ago.

Good gravy, what a wise man... if only he was this wise with quality updates : skull :