Forums » General

I'll buy it in cash.

• 4 posts
    January 8, 2023 1:01 PM PST
    Hi, I am ready to buy cash from you, for example 50,000 cash I can buy from you for $ 5.
    Translation on your terms.
    I can't buy cash through the website.
    • 652 posts
    January 9, 2023 12:32 AM PST

VPN.

• 102 posts
    January 9, 2023 7:07 AM PST

I also can't buy because paypal is forbidden in my country

• 998 posts
    January 9, 2023 4:02 PM PST
    Would you be able to pay with crypto? Might consider adding Cryptocurrency as a payment method.
    • 2097 posts
    January 9, 2023 5:20 PM PST

I doubt many people on this site own crypto currency.

• 250 posts
    January 10, 2023 1:57 AM PST

How about a new form of currency for warmerise instead of just cash? like jems or tokens for upgrades and stuff. like 5 jems/tokens every headshot idek

I dont mean to say to replace cash, its just so that there's two currencies but this is prob ridicolous

This post was edited by xXBigBadWolFXx at January 10, 2023 1:58 AM PST
    • 186 posts
    January 10, 2023 4:18 AM PST

If people have access to PayPal getting crypto isn't much harder there are some sites where you can use PayPal to deposit money and centralized exchanges such as Binance or Coinbase are quite user-friendly, even a 5 yo would know how to use it. 

A good option would be Bitcoin since it's the most common one even tho some people might be reluctant to use it since there is price changes and they might want to trade something else to which the answer could be stable coins such as USD Coin or any coin that works with a fixed price.

• 25 posts
    January 11, 2023 3:55 PM PST
    Why we cant pay with card without using PayPal i mean when you have done buying it send you a code on your phone to verify your identify thats more easy.
    • 1 posts
    September 30, 2023 9:57 AM PDT

Jisoo said: Why we cant pay with card without using PayPal i mean when you have done buying it send you a code on your phone to verify your identify thats more easy.

card w/o Paypall ... still not an option??

• 102 posts
    October 1, 2023 12:10 AM PDT

I have cretared many posts regarding this topic but developer ignored. I could make him rich but ....