Forums » Videos & Screenshots

xKurzy LEGEND OF WARMERISE

This topic has been closed.
    • 509 posts
    January 18, 2023 8:24 AM PST

This post was edited by Deleted Member at January 28, 2023 6:22 AM PST
    • 509 posts
    January 18, 2023 8:27 AM PST

Why not talking now? He's been toxic to me and maj for 24/7, He went silent after losing his ego in a 1v1, talk more bro.

R.I.P " career "

This post was edited by Deleted Member at January 18, 2023 8:28 AM PST
    • 1144 posts
    January 18, 2023 8:29 AM PST

he got carried by maj almost 40 times 

• 509 posts
    January 18, 2023 8:29 AM PST

Kynsuke said:

he got carried by maj almost 40 times 

Ofc, maj is the best <3

• 375 posts
    January 18, 2023 8:33 AM PST

Inesop said:

Greetings mr Abdi, i admire your beautiful art creation, but i think you dropped this 

• 480 posts
    January 18, 2023 8:36 AM PST

dw, kurzy gonna cry and make a forum raging and throwing a tantrum very soon abt the 1v1 he lost. I think the 10 deaths he got in the 1v1 calmed his ego a little. Ggs inesop, ur the best! 

• 43 posts
    January 18, 2023 8:37 AM PST

Nice one Majesty 

• 480 posts
    January 18, 2023 8:38 AM PST

xKurzy said:

Inesop said:

Greetings mr Abdi, i admire your beautiful art creation, but i think you dropped this 

Kurzy typing his message above after he tried to bully me and inesop and got his asz beat LMAAO

• 43 posts
    January 18, 2023 8:39 AM PST

Don't cry xKurzy you'll get over it some day

hopefully...

This post was edited by LambentLight at January 18, 2023 8:40 AM PST
    • 480 posts
    January 18, 2023 8:40 AM PST
    Even a new player know that he is bad and a rager LMAAOOOO SCREAMS!!
    • 375 posts
    January 18, 2023 8:40 AM PST

each player knows his capabilities and skills, inesop and i well know how good his mechanics are which make him one of the best players in warmerise history afterwards @MikeMiz

• 43 posts
    January 18, 2023 8:41 AM PST

How come you're being nice now? why not before?

• 480 posts
    January 18, 2023 8:43 AM PST

xKurzy said:

each player knows his capabilities and skills, inesop and i well know how good his mechanics are which make him one of the best players in warmerise history afterwards @MikeMiz

"what a pro" - Inesop after beating kursy in 1v1... legendary meme

• 43 posts
    January 18, 2023 8:45 AM PST

I bet Inesop didn't even need to sweat

• 509 posts
    January 18, 2023 8:48 AM PST

LambentLight said:

I bet Inesop didn't even need to sweat

I didn't

• 22 posts
    January 18, 2023 8:48 AM PST
    Can you all shut up? Please and thank you.
    • 375 posts
    January 18, 2023 8:49 AM PST

https://prnt.sc/5Sgt0MjJZzJs "How come you are being nice now"

"i bet inesop didnt even need to sweat" i think u can ask him if he sweated or not, imo spamming a w s d with upgrades and shield vs a guy who cant aim after not playing for a week and who isnt even using shift is sweating, imo this is subjective for some special people idrk you tell me

• 43 posts
    January 18, 2023 8:49 AM PST

Belinda said: Can you all shut up? Please and thank you.

If your going to be on-topic then get out

This post was edited by LambentLight at January 19, 2023 9:57 AM PST
    • 43 posts
    January 18, 2023 8:51 AM PST

Well, all Im trying to say is that you didn't need to get on to Inesop before because you were mad or whatever. Were just giving what you gave

This post was edited by LambentLight at January 18, 2023 8:51 AM PST
    • 1144 posts
    January 18, 2023 8:53 AM PST

hola kurzy aka guy who carries 600 medals, ur career dead since now? can you shat ap and return csgo vs training bots plis? XD

• 480 posts
    January 18, 2023 8:55 AM PST

xKurzy said:

https://prnt.sc/5Sgt0MjJZzJs "How come you are being nice now"

"i bet inesop didnt even need to sweat" i think u can ask him if he sweated or not, imo spamming a w s d with upgrades and shield vs a guy who cant aim after not playing for a week and who isnt even using shift is sweating, imo this is subjective for some special people idrk you tell me

loser, we aren't talking abt the past. We are speaking abt the present. Just log off for the rest of the day, u going down sad, mah boi. Take ur 10-0 and cry off warmerise. thanks bestie <3 

• 22 posts
    January 18, 2023 8:57 AM PST
    LambentLight said:

If your not joining on the hate train then get out

Personal attacks are not allowed according to the forum rules.
    • 375 posts
    January 18, 2023 8:58 AM PST

no one even knows you what are u doing here bro, he literally posted screenshots flaming people and i gave him a taste from his own medicine, please do me a favor and reread the forum and come back to here and tell me what happened

Besides, he got so mad with my comment that he called his friends group "Kynsuke and Axysia" and they started spamming my discord with pings to get me to play an 1v1 vs him while i was studying and hadnt touched warm over for a week or even a bit more (look how mad he was that he has to call some virtual friends to defend him xd), i lost 10-7 (didnt even have to buy upgrades or use shift to get 7 points, this ****** was dropping his brown sweat into his a w s d keys from how badly he was trying to dodge my shots that were clearly missing from my cold unwarmed up hands xd) and he goes and posts a screenshot everywhere trying to make me look like the "bad" for people like you who dont have anything to do with it come and dk sk no lifers like this who play the game 24/7 with ur garbage comment of "i bet he didnt even need to sweat" 

Have to recall that its also funny how i lost 10-7 like in the video i uploaded in the forum exposing how he paid me 7k cash to lose to him in a ranking league, coincidence or not coincidence?

• 480 posts
    January 18, 2023 8:58 AM PST

LambentLight said:

what hate train??? these are facts, I don't hate that kid and I def dont hate or bash on people, I think he is a funny clown. All i've stated are facts, not my fault the truth hurts eh! He is the one who started all of this mess, shouldve minded his business LMAO!

• 480 posts
    January 18, 2023 9:00 AM PST

Belinda said:
    LambentLight said:

Personal attacks are not allowed according to the forum rules.
    cassy girl, when u were attacking me and being toxic and negative, didnt u know this rule? 

it's cool when y'all do it, but its a problem when we do it?