Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

better graphics and gameplay

• 1 posts
    February 2, 2023 11:25 PM PST

The idea is to make all the original maps, but better done, with more definition and better textures, the same with the characters, weapons and effects. and in terms of gameplay, improve mobility, aim speed is the same as normal, maybe we can slide. a double jump, or infinite energy to run.

• 285 posts
    February 2, 2023 11:36 PM PST
    Mikha said:

The idea is to make all the original maps, but better done, with more definition and better textures, the same with the characters, weapons and effects. and in terms of gameplay, improve mobility, aim speed is the same as normal, maybe we can slide. a double jump, or infinite energy to run.

The thing is. I don't completely disagree with what you said but the energy is actually a part in the game that allways has to be considered. Gravity gun is based on energy. Doging techniques are based on energy and I think its good you have to take into account that you can run out of it. So you have to Moments to retreat and not be between enemies the whole time... Idk how much better textures would effect the download size of the game. Because Max wants to keep it at a sertain level that it doesn't get too high...
    • 954 posts
    February 3, 2023 8:49 PM PST

I agree