Forums » Help & Tips

Ideas for map creation

• XVI
    • 31 posts
    February 15, 2023 4:09 PM PST

Ideas for map creation

hello everyone Well I need ideas to create a map well I'm new to unity and my first map was deleted well I want to make a well elaborated map look I've been doing this

• 93 posts
    February 15, 2023 8:09 PM PST

I mean... Max did say that he will restore your map if you follow the requirements. That is: Use more complex models and not just regular cubes, make it bigger than Area 56, bake lightmaps for your map.

Snow War itself is pretty boring anyway, so I would not necessarily re-create it anyway. People usually just liked it because XP can be easily farmed, but that should not be the goal.

As for ideas, just look around, really. I get inspired by e.g. looking at other (FPS) games or virtually walking through e.g. Tokio.

This post was edited by DeadArt at February 15, 2023 8:15 PM PST
  • Eve
    • 317 posts
    February 17, 2023 3:30 AM PST

Hayato said:

Ideas for map creation

hello everyone Well I need ideas to create a map well I'm new to unity and my first map was deleted well I want to make a well elaborated map look I've been doing this

A map that's larger than the average farmboy's marked territory, that's actually fun to play. And that isn't meant for braindead farming.
    It's actually quite sad how Max allows farming maps in the frst place.

• 115 posts
    April 3, 2023 7:26 AM PDT

add a map called triatina kingdom and i will reward you 100.000 k cash jajajajaj

• 954 posts
    April 3, 2023 8:15 PM PDT
    Make what most people are interested in. I suggest you make a map that isn’t the normal type. Think of something and let your brain do everything. Make something that can fit in this game too. Like some sci fi bunker, or some futuristic military camp.
  • Eve
    • 317 posts
    April 5, 2023 7:37 AM PDT

Spacetrooper said: Make what most people are interested in. I suggest you make a map that isn’t the normal type. Think of something and let your brain do everything. Make something that can fit in this game too. Like some sci fi bunker, or some futuristic military camp.

"Normal" Warmerise players are only useless farmers, nothing else. Farm for top 100, farm for top 1, farm because of their enormous asz ego. That's all that a "normal" Warmerise player is (albeit at that point they are Wojak's). So far Max does nothing to solve the biggest issues which are Customs Maps 99% being farming maps, Additional spam, Shield spam and RPG spam and that's basically all that farmers are interested in. Instead he chooses to ignore it for years to come to keep the braindead farmers happy and allow that sh*t to ruin the experience of people who actually play to have fun and don't farm all day to fuel an ego. 

This post was edited by Eve at April 5, 2023 7:39 AM PDT
    • 954 posts
    April 5, 2023 7:57 AM PDT
    I have fun. And I’m not a farmer. I know how to adapt to what the players have in the match. So I don’t really know why you are complaining right now. But I see your point