Forums » Help & Tips

The enemy when he was wounded tries to commit suicide.

• 103 posts
    March 4, 2023 4:08 AM PST

Hint: If the opponent was wounded and then seeks to kill himself, the enemy should score a kill instead of an assist.

https://youtu.be/j34q-wr9API

more examples with registered players who commit suicide to erase the damage

https://youtu.be/uzZ-Y3Ssmzc

This post was edited by Airwolf at March 4, 2023 10:48 AM PST
  • Eve
    • 317 posts
    March 4, 2023 4:15 AM PST

If you headshot them, they can't suicide. Why the fc are you aiming at their feet anyway?
    You farmed the hardest in the entire game and you still lack basic thinking abilities kek...

This post was edited by Eve at March 4, 2023 4:16 AM PST
    • 6 posts
    March 4, 2023 4:56 AM PST

eve u dont have to be so rude 

• Eve
    • 317 posts
    March 4, 2023 5:30 AM PST

Well, yes. But you wouldn't understand why.

• 954 posts
    March 4, 2023 8:52 AM PST

uh... got a solution. first Eve, they might be in cover... if you hit their head (or in some cases if you miss their head, like the neck) they will commit suicide. so just deal with it, but yes Wolfseeker it should count as a kill (not assist) and a point for your team, since that is very annoying. also I would suggest that when a guest steals your kill you get the kill/XP, since they don't need any XP. which in fact, I think when you get a player lower than 15 HP you should get the kill instead of a player, because its just taunting when someone is on 1 HP and someone else kills them. EDIT: also, most guns don't do a 101 damage to the head, like LSMG3, and other stuff. so if you hit them in the head with something (which Eve, your logic is if you hit them in the head they die, according to your post) that doesn't kill them instantly. so yeah...

This post was edited by Spacetrooper at March 4, 2023 8:54 AM PST
    • 954 posts
    March 4, 2023 8:55 AM PST

whoops I meant Airwolf lol. you two have similar pfp's

• 6 posts
    March 4, 2023 9:32 AM PST

dog chill

• 954 posts
    March 4, 2023 10:45 AM PST
    Just putting logic together
    • 954 posts
    March 4, 2023 10:47 AM PST
    Bruh you have my clan pfp dude. That’s technically plagiarism I think
    • 6 posts
    March 4, 2023 10:52 AM PST

no its advertising for your clan

• 954 posts
    March 4, 2023 10:53 AM PST

share my clan then. wait you aren't even in it are you?

• 6 posts
    March 4, 2023 10:57 AM PST

no i need 5k more for blast gun i want to be in your clan but i need a blast gun if you give me 5k xp i WILL pay u back and ill but your skins but i nee 5k xp for a blast gun

This post was edited by duderadical at March 4, 2023 10:58 AM PST
    • 6 posts
    March 4, 2023 10:59 AM PST

duderadical said:

no i need 5k more for blast gun i want to be in your clan but i need a blast gun if you give me 5k xp i WILL pay u back and ill but your skins but i nee 5k xp for a blast gun

please i really want the gun and to support your clan

• 954 posts
    March 4, 2023 10:59 AM PST

as of right now, I do not have 5k. the only thing I can do right now is encourage you to continue grinding

• 6 posts
    March 4, 2023 11:00 AM PST

can i be accepted tho

This post was edited by duderadical at March 4, 2023 11:02 AM PST
    • 954 posts
    March 4, 2023 11:00 AM PST

I advise you to message me about it instead of using a forum topic to do so. I have sent a friend request

• Eve
    • 317 posts
    March 4, 2023 1:51 PM PST

Spacetrooper said:

uh... got a solution. first Eve, they might be in cover... if you hit their head (or in some cases if you miss their head, like the neck) they will commit suicide. so just deal with it, but yes Wolfseeker it should count as a kill (not assist) and a point for your team, since that is very annoying. also I would suggest that when a guest steals your kill you get the kill/XP, since they don't need any XP. which in fact, I think when you get a player lower than 15 HP you should get the kill instead of a player, because its just taunting when someone is on 1 HP and someone else kills them. EDIT: also, most guns don't do a 101 damage to the head, like LSMG3, and other stuff. so if you hit them in the head with something (which Eve, your logic is if you hit them in the head they die, according to your post) that doesn't kill them instantly. so yeah...

Why would you shoot if they are behind cover? 
    "like LSMG3, and other stuff. so if you hit them in the head with something (which Eve, your logic is if you hit them in the head they die, according to your post)"
    And any gun can kill someone before they get the chance to suicide, if you land every shot, LSMG3, 2 body shots from Rail etc included. 
    You say things like people have the reaction time of a fly, and half the Warmerise players are literally braindead, so yeah.

• Eve
    • 317 posts
    March 4, 2023 1:52 PM PST

Honestly Spacetrooper, you try to act like a forum moderator or something, which you're not.

• Eve
    • 317 posts
    March 4, 2023 2:05 PM PST

And just for the record, I have beef with Airwolf because he's an idi*t and hated on my friends. Something kids like the both of you wouldn't understand. And it WAS between me and Airwolf, before you two uninvitingly jumped into a conversation that wasn't either of yours to begin with, so go put "logic" together somewhere else. I didn't ask for a useless reply.

And btw, he was using RailRifle, which does do 101 damage to head, you're handicapped if you use lsmg3 or auto on a long range only sniper map.

This post was edited by Eve at March 4, 2023 2:05 PM PST
  • Eve
    • 317 posts
    March 4, 2023 2:09 PM PST

Spacetrooper said: Bruh you have my clan pfp dude. That’s technically plagiarism I think

Plagiarism? If anything Spacetrooper, you comitted plagiarism before Duderadical did, because you found that image on the internet. Didn't you?
    Does it belong to you? My best guess is it fkn doesn't and if that image was copyrighted, then you BOTH comitted a plagiarism crime, Spacetrooper comitting it first.

This post was edited by Eve at March 4, 2023 2:10 PM PST
    • 954 posts
    March 4, 2023 3:00 PM PST

well... first you may think that I think I am moderator. but I am not. just polite and professional. although I do have to say you need to get your 4-post spam out of here. and I'm talking about if they are in cover, like sniping. you say "if they are in cover don't shoot them", well I say if they are in cover in the first place they would be sniping, with exposed body parts to shoot, like the head, knees, and arms. And landing each shot is hard when they are in cover due to the average player movement in matches (moving around and strafing). so you can't really hit each shot. and plus, what am I supposed to do with putting a picture for my clan? i can't make those graphics and all the affects of the image. i'm pretty sure all clan photos are copyrighted (taken from google) and edited, like mine.

• 480 posts
    March 4, 2023 3:44 PM PST
    Spscetrooper, tbh you're always annoying and interfering in other people's business with 0 idea with what's happening and always giving useless replies. You've done it to me plenty times and I've told you to mind your business many times. But, because I know you people are delinquents and like to give your annoying 2 cents which I do not care about, nor will take seriously, and worse not take into consideration. I just ignore you. Now that someone else is telling you the same thing I had thought and had told you before, maybe you should reflect on your useless replies. No one cares for them, ik I do not and definitely old members do not care for your 2 cents, because majority of the time you're stating garbage.

Anyway, not taking sides because the person message I'm agreeing to, we ain't cool, but right is right.
    • 954 posts
    March 4, 2023 4:00 PM PST

oh but wait. who's the one who suggested and made a hoverbike model that max said he would add if he wasn't working on anything? me. yes thats right, Max said he would add it if he isn't working on anything. all I care about if Max cares about it and wants to involve my things that I suggest. you, Majesty, have been pretty toxic over these months, about what I hear anyway. I hear that you are a toxic person and calling everyone "a werido". so stop making everyone down on themselves by called their ideas "stupid and no body cares about them". what have you suggested? I honestly want to hear this. I am not stating garbage too. look at Samvel2024 and Antionvoik, they are the actual annoying people who spam forum stuff with their ACTUAL garbage map ideas that don't even work. maybe you should notice how toxic you have become, talking about how useless everyones ideas are. im just trying to help the gosh darn game and you never call any of my ideas good, even though Max does. and is it a problem that I get involved in forum topics? no, its not. its like saying "mind your own buisness" with a group of people who want to help. doesn't seem nice does it. and I do know whats happening, you can't tell me "you don't know whats happening" because I do. my post above your post actually is a good statement. you don't give anyone a chance to improve their ideas and you actually don't give them any chances in general. in fact, this topic ain't your buisness since all you spoke of is trash talking my statements, without generally replying to the main topic like I did.

• 954 posts
    March 4, 2023 4:01 PM PST

so next time actually give your ideas to the topic without being toxic okay?

• 480 posts
    March 4, 2023 4:08 PM PST
    Space, I do think all of you are weirdos. It's 2023, freedom of speech, I ain't a communist. I can can anything I please. The difference is, I never speak to anyone first, except for this time. So, any insults I give anyone they can cri for all I care, because I won't care.

Secondly, Max gives you guys too many privileges on this game for always useless replies, I've played bigger games and even games that imo, warmerise is better than(won't state names), that are bigger than warmerise.com, that no one has this much privilege like you annoying asz boys who gives nonsense comments on forums 24/7.

@majesty toxic, idc what no one has to say about me, the issue with you useless people is that, all of you want to say anything to me, and do anything to me and whenever I act back accordingly, or show you guys I can match your energies, I am toxic? BFFR! I will do as I please to anyone who bothers me. Y'all gonna cri and be mad everyday about it too because idc about any of you and how you feel after I do anything. I'm not here to make friends, idc abt that and I'm definitely not nice to nonsense people.

BFFR - Be f'n for real.