Forums » News & Announcements

Warmerise - 2.7.7

• 998 posts
    April 2, 2023 12:50 PM PDT

Warmerise - 2.7.7

https://warmerise.com/pages/RedvsBlue

- Added the “Global UI Scale” option, which controls the global UI size, including Scoreboard and other menus (It supplements the UI scale slider)
    - Re-enabled Vote Kick feature in private Rooms
    - Renamed the “Show FPS” option to “FPS Counter”
    - Renamed the “Aiming Style” option to “Aim Style”
    - Fixed bug when player's kills and deaths would momentarily display random numbers
    - Renamed “Preparing weapon animations…” to “Optimizing weapon animations…” and also reduced the amount of memory that step uses to prevent the game from crashing
    - Options menu will now open in a separate Window to prevent overlapping with the Scoreboard scrolling
    - Fixed bug when the Scope texture would not take the whole area when switching to a full screen
    - Made weapon rotation effect amount in FPS view to be dependent on the mouse sensitivity

Update 1

- Fixed the bug when placed TrapMines would remain to the next round in Elimination

This post was edited by Admin at April 5, 2023 1:20 PM PDT
    • 954 posts
    April 2, 2023 1:01 PM PDT

@max, can you add something like this? it could make the gameplay look more cool. Also good update

This post was edited by Spacetrooper at April 2, 2023 1:02 PM PDT
  • Eve
    • 317 posts
    April 2, 2023 1:50 PM PDT

Max said:

Warmerise - 2.7.7

https://warmerise.com/pages/RedvsBlue

- Added the “Global UI Scale” option, which controls the global UI size, including Scoreboard and other menus (It supplements the UI scale slider)
    - Re-enabled Vote Kick feature in private Rooms
    - Renamed the “Show FPS” option to “FPS Counter”
    - Renamed the “Aiming Style” option to “Aim Style”
    - Fixed bug when player's kills and deaths would momentarily display random numbers
    - Renamed “Preparing weapon animations…” to “Optimizing weapon animations…” and also reduced the amount of memory that step uses to prevent the game from crashing
    - Options menu will now open in a separate Window to prevent overlapping with the Scoreboard scrolling
    - Fixed bug when the Scope texture would not take the whole area when switching to a full screen
    - Made weapon rotation effect amount in FPS view to be dependent on the mouse sensitivity

Btw Max, when are you planning to nerf additional items? And did you ever have motives to try to do my suggestion a while ago to make bullets actually come from the middle of the screen but visually from the barrel? To stop issues like hitting a small wall that's in the way even tho we aimed at the person. 

• Eve
    • 317 posts
    April 2, 2023 1:59 PM PDT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nyuh4N3AXLE&feature=youtu.be Look at this for example, do you see how the gun barrel points at the wall but doesn't even hit it? its because the bullet comes from where your crosshair is, which the video does show. This eliminates problems like aiming on someone and the bullet hitting a wall, and I know you might say CSGO is a different game or Steam is different and yes I know, I' just using these as examples so you understand better what I mean rather than just saying it and you being unable to visualize it.

Because it is a big problem that bullets sometimes hit objects when you were aiming at someone, this is why I kept suggesting this, so that if you are aiming on someone, you hit them instead of hitting the wall or fence. 

• April 2, 2023 3:26 PM PDT
    Hello max , the spawn protection sometimes doesn’t work .
    • 20 posts
    April 2, 2023 4:07 PM PDT

xLevi said: Hello max , the spawn protection sometimes doesn’t work .

@xLevi how can it be that in each of your comments you are complaining or offending?
    Have they ever learned to thank you?
    Apparently your parents didn't teach you manners...

• 1 posts
    April 2, 2023 4:53 PM PDT

Hey, the new Free Spin feature is cool, but it has two glaring issues.

1.  It doesn't save between "sessions".  I got 2 of my 3 Quick Plays completed, but then I went to my profile and came back to the game and it reset, which is a huge problem because of the second issue...

2.  I'm getting put in Quick Play lobbies with no one in them.  I've sat in these lobbies for upwards of 10 minutes without anyone getting placed in it.

So while this new Free Spin thing should be nice, it's not actually working.  If I only have ~30 minutes to play and want to get my Free Spin for the day, I just can't.

• Eve
    • 317 posts
    April 3, 2023 3:44 AM PDT

My face can confirm this very well.

• April 3, 2023 3:50 AM PDT
    SuperSniperPRO said:

@xLevi how can it be that in each of your comments you are complaining or offending?

I try to make the game better unlike u try make it worse, now u can shut the hell up
    • 20 posts
    April 3, 2023 1:52 PM PDT

xLevi said:
    SuperSniperPRO said:

I try to make the game better unlike u try make it worse, now u can shut the hell up

On what basis do you say that I try to make the game worse?
    Is that the way to express yourself? Who are you to tell me to shut up, even if it's obvious your parents didn't teach you manners behave civilly and politely.

Thank you!

This post was edited by SuperSniperPRO at April 3, 2023 1:53 PM PDT
    • 954 posts
    April 3, 2023 4:59 PM PDT
    You both have already made this into a toxic spam post. Talk about the update and not about you two being “toxic” on each other
    • 998 posts
    April 5, 2023 1:19 PM PDT

Update 1

- Fixed the bug when placed TrapMines would remain to the next round in Elimination

This post was edited by Admin at April 5, 2023 1:20 PM PDT
    • 954 posts
    April 5, 2023 3:43 PM PDT
    Nice. Can you look into how the trap mines deal no damage when you die? For instance, you place 3 mines next to a doorway (normally happens in “doors” map) and someone walks in it, and you die with the person. But actually you don’t die. It doesn’t render the damage of the mines (which should kill the enemy). Ok technically you don’t kill the person when you are killed by your own mines. To make it simple, you spawn them, and someone walks through and it kills you instead of damaging the player.
    • 58 posts
    April 7, 2023 9:40 PM PDT

Cool update

• 102 posts
    April 11, 2023 6:05 PM PDT

Max said:

Update 1

Game has two new bugs:

- Spawn protections does not work sometims. 

- The damage you give to a player in previous round does not reset sometimes, so when that player gets killed in new round game still gives us a kill assist in elimination mode. 

• April 11, 2023 9:38 PM PDT

Please add first person view spectating

• 509 posts
    April 14, 2023 11:55 AM PDT

bring back the normal sensitivity

• 415 posts
    April 20, 2023 9:45 PM PDT

ITU is Right @Max Please bring the normal Senstivity Back pls Ty

• 25 posts
    April 22, 2023 10:30 PM PDT

@Max Unfriended me ;(

• 14 posts
    December 19, 2023 1:35 PM PST

.Yasabenchupenmetodalapoyadigoquetengaunbuenmesptosdemrda

• December 19, 2023 1:49 PM PST

Aztros said:

?

• 299 posts
    December 19, 2023 1:51 PM PST

Aztros said:

reported

• 3 posts
    January 2, 2024 8:36 AM PST

Dear Admin , i play since many years , i have to say that now the game has become impossible to play , i dont know if are cheaters or nor. 

but i see many player whir high ping like 300 or more and basically they are so fast that i cant even do 3 steps that they kill me immidiatly 

Before i was good also with sniper now i cant use it couse they kill alnost in one istant

It become impossible to play

• 2 posts
    January 18, 2024 3:41 AM PST

Dear @Admin,

I can't believe it but #WARMERISE anyone who created this game, what is happening in your game? like really? Cos this game has been invaded by a lot of hackers and cheaters this days and players cannot play properly bcos of this. You guys need some action regarding about this report cos its just plain stupid and dissappointing. Every hackers has all time headshotting players without a fight, it sucks! if you cant do something about this, someday you're gonna lose a lot players bcos of this.

This post was edited by azula022 at January 18, 2024 3:46 AM PST
    • 13 posts
    January 18, 2024 4:42 AM PST

azula022 said:

Dear @Admin,

I can't believe it but #WARMERISE anyone who created this game, what is happening in your game? like really? Cos this game has been invaded by a lot of hackers and cheaters this days and players cannot play properly bcos of this. You guys need some action regarding about this report cos its just plain stupid and dissappointing. Every hackers has all time headshotting players without a fight, it sucks! if you cant do something about this, someday you're gonna lose a lot players bcos of this.

False accusations.