Forums » General

Humvee/Jet speed

• 144 posts
    April 4, 2023 1:20 PM PDT

What unit is speed measured in for humvee and jet? Is it mph or kph

This post was edited by Stoplookin9 at April 4, 2023 1:20 PM PDT
    • 460 posts
    April 4, 2023 3:22 PM PDT

From what I have heard, it goes according to KPH.

• 954 posts
    April 4, 2023 8:55 PM PDT
    I think the jet should go faster but have a low and realistic “sensitivity” for going up and down, not bugging around and completely avoiding arrow dynamics. Since when people use jet, they tend to go up in a millisecond and glitch around, then go down to bomb people. It’s a never ending cycle of pure annoyance with the buggy turning speed and curving missiles.
  • Eve
    • 317 posts
    April 5, 2023 7:29 AM PDT

Spacetrooper said: I think the jet should go faster but have a low and realistic “sensitivity” for going up and down, not bugging around and completely avoiding arrow dynamics. Since when people use jet, they tend to go up in a millisecond and glitch around, then go down to bomb people. It’s a never ending cycle of pure annoyance with the buggy turning speed and curving missiles.

Jet's speed fits in with how slow bullets moves in the air, if it was any faster you would (and mostly can already) out run most of the bullets shot at you. I mean no offence but your suggestions are actually giving me brain kancer, please stop trying to ruin the game (another example would be trap mines not disappearing when you die, that was a horrendous suggestion). All you're trying to do is make Warmerise even more of a v-spam farming simulator, which it already is enough of.

This post was edited by Eve at April 5, 2023 7:30 AM PDT
    • 24 posts
    April 5, 2023 11:17 AM PDT

dispater is disabled he walks on humvee chair instead of a wheelchair