Forums » General

Tips/Tricks

• 105 posts
    April 20, 2023 1:07 PM PDT

Does anybody have any tips/tricks to help me with Warmerise? I'm pretty bad at the game and looking to get better. Thank you in advance.

• 954 posts
    April 20, 2023 9:39 PM PDT
    Yeah I got advice. You really should look for what your favorite weapon categories are. For me, I have the plasma and blast “set”, which is technically buying all the plasma and blast weapons/items. These sets help me in certain situations. But if you want to go for whatever you feel like, go for it. Also don’t forget that you need skill more than guns. Meaning, you can adjust your options for your gameplay style and make up or use different tactics that you are comfortable with. Hope this helps and don’t forget Jesus Christ loves you!
    • 105 posts
    April 21, 2023 2:10 PM PDT

Thank you, and God bless you.

• 954 posts
    April 21, 2023 4:32 PM PDT
    Thank you. Most people don’t say that. Sad that these times exclude my religion and reject Christian things.
    • 105 posts
    April 21, 2023 5:31 PM PDT

Ya, if you don't mind me asking, what type of Christian are you? I'm baptist.

• 24 posts
    April 22, 2023 12:55 AM PDT

I just have basic techniques:

1) Try to be behind covers as much as possible. Only come out when you want to shoot some one or quickly move from one cover to another cover

2) When trying to shoot do try to move / jump / crouch

3) The Recoil in this game is such that the cross sir keeps moving up as you fire autos. So keeping moving the mouse slightly down as you are firing an auto. Of course Blast gun does not have this issue I think.

4) I love trap mines. Players use in smart ways - although I myself am not able to use it that smartly

• 954 posts
    April 22, 2023 6:37 AM PDT
    @iplayvideogames, I am… just a Christian. Not sure which type, if there are multiple types. But we serve the same God so we are fine.
    • 105 posts
    April 22, 2023 10:53 AM PDT

kronoschmp said:

I just have basic techniques:

1) Try to be behind covers as much as possible. Only come out when you want to shoot some one or quickly move from one cover to another cover

2) When trying to shoot do try to move / jump / crouch

3) The Recoil in this game is such that the cross sir keeps moving up as you fire autos. So keeping moving the mouse slightly down as you are firing an auto. Of course Blast gun does not have this issue I think.

4) I love trap mines. Players use in smart ways - although I myself am not able to use it that smartly

Thanks

• 105 posts
    April 22, 2023 10:56 AM PDT

Spacetrooper said: @iplayvideogames, I am… just a Christian. Not sure which type, if there are multiple types. But we serve the same God so we are fine.

That's all that matters. God bless you.

• 21 posts
    April 22, 2023 4:55 PM PDT

1 TIP IS TO LERN SHOOTNEK AND NO CRI WHEN DIE 

2 TIP Is to go agains good players try learn somthing from them 

es logic ngl 

• 415 posts
    April 22, 2023 6:43 PM PDT

Tips to be a legend

Eat SHawarma and drink 300ml vodka before each match (jk)