Forums » General

Spawn Shield issue

• 1147 posts
    April 22, 2023 8:08 AM PDT

Somehow spawn shield won't work in eleminations (means that you can get spawnklled) and it is very annoying. I've also seen other people report about this too @Max

just wondering if you can set a solution

• 415 posts
    April 22, 2023 9:13 AM PDT

Shawarma is Solution and also its peek zZzzzz

• Eve
    • 317 posts
    April 24, 2023 4:43 AM PDT

Tbh Elimination had the + that the moment the game started you could instantly move, this gave NO ONE time to pre aim at your head. The spawnshield is nice, but freezing players in place for 3 seconds is literally what allows spawn killing because you have 3 seconds to aim at someone's head. The best solution is (to fix the damn spawnshield in the first place) and keep the 3 second timer but have spawn shield 1. be invisible because it gives away player positions and 2. last for at least 0.25 seconds after someone starts moving. 

Max you made many attempts to fix spawn killing in Elim, to be fair it worked wonders in TDM, but in Elim, simply letting everyone scatter around the second the match starts gave no one time to even aim at anyone, although there were still very rare luck based spawnkills. The shield is good but the way you implemented it was a problem tbh, and the 3 second timer is useful to allow people to get ready before the round starts. The best solution I can give is to lock the players crosshair during the 3 second timer as well as movement (so that they cannot aim at someone's head) then, make the shield invisible and then have it last for 0.25 seconds after shooting or after starting to move.

• 998 posts
    April 24, 2023 4:54 AM PDT
    The spawn shield not working in Elimination is a bug, and will be fixed in the next update. It currently affects the players that weren't killed when the round ends, so it moves them to the spawn without activating the shield.
    • 415 posts
    April 24, 2023 4:57 AM PDT

@max pls see clan page or see ur profile update i made pls once see it

• Eve
    • 317 posts
    April 24, 2023 6:25 AM PDT

Max said: The spawn shield not working in Elimination is a bug, and will be fixed in the next update. It currently affects the players that weren't killed when the round ends, so it moves them to the spawn without activating the shield.

Can you at least take my suggestion on fixing spawnkilling by locking the crosshair as well?

• 1147 posts
    April 24, 2023 8:18 AM PDT

Eve said:

Tbh Elimination had the + that the moment the game started you could instantly move, this gave NO ONE time to pre aim at your head. The spawnshield is nice, but freezing players in place for 3 seconds is literally what allows spawn killing because you have 3 seconds to aim at someone's head. The best solution is (to fix the damn spawnshield in the first place) and keep the 3 second timer but have spawn shield 1. be invisible because it gives away player positions and 2. last for at least 0.25 seconds after someone starts moving. 

Max you made many attempts to fix spawn killing in Elim, to be fair it worked wonders in TDM, but in Elim, simply letting everyone scatter around the second the match starts gave no one time to even aim at anyone, although there were still very rare luck based spawnkills. The shield is good but the way you implemented it was a problem tbh, and the 3 second timer is useful to allow people to get ready before the round starts. The best solution I can give is to lock the players crosshair during the 3 second timer as well as movement (so that they cannot aim at someone's head) then, make the shield invisible and then have it last for 0.25 seconds after shooting or after starting to move.

+1