Forums » Help & Tips

Weapon Guide For New Players

• 1 posts
    April 25, 2023 1:35 AM PDT

Hi guys Hope you doing Good i am carryminati providing you a good opinion about Warmerise weapons.If you are a New Login and you wanna buy weapons but you dont know what i buy its hard for you to decide so today i will help you 

#1 : If u are Good in Sniper L11 and youmostly play in Sniper servers than you need to prefer Trap mines bcz they help you alot while you place them in your base and enemy teleport and you have advantage these mines blast and you got xp and kills.

#2 : If you are Good in Melee and you are a new login according to my opininon dont buy katana bcz its just like you wasting 3450 of your czh

bcz damage of Knife and Katana is same like around 101 is damage of katana and 101 is also damage of knife.

#3 : If you play in servers like Modern City , Area56 , TheIsland2022 , Bunker , Base , Voyager etc you need to prefer to buy auto only if you are good at auto like you  can try auto by using ump40 and if ur good u can buy auto in auto Carbine and blast gun is my opinion bcz g36 shoot so fast and isnt suitable for all players g36 is uncomfortable for some players

#4 :If you are not good in auto then i ask you to buy Gravity Gun First so it makes you Fast and after that Plasma is your next goal also these 2 weapons help you in Sky if you are a sky Player.

#5 : Revolver is good in secondary weapons bcz it has higher damage and is deadly weapon so from secondary prefer to buy revolver.

Hope you will be Satisfied from my Explaination.

Yours Affectionately,

Carryminati295.

• 42 posts
    April 25, 2023 4:52 AM PDT

:)

• 493 posts
    April 27, 2023 11:22 PM PDT

bro ur already new