Forums » General

Donation For Warmerise.

• 67 posts
    May 18, 2023 6:26 AM PDT

I have been thinking for a lot of time and I am willing to donate 23k warmerise cash so Max can keep working on the game he loves and cherishes. If me not purchasing my dream gun can make warmerise better I will sacrifice cash for the cause!!!

WRvsB.

• 36 posts
    May 18, 2023 6:43 AM PDT

If I do, where do I send it?

• 954 posts
    May 18, 2023 6:52 AM PDT
    I could make a very bad animated trailer for it but it’s going to take too long. I think we (all of us who want to do this) join on one server and film it. Then if we want to switch maps we just all stop recording and leave, go to a new map, then continue. This solution should be possible, but we all need to get on at the same time. Got any dates Max? Maybe Saturday? During summer?
    • 480 posts
    May 18, 2023 7:51 AM PDT
    ^ can you stop commenting here? Dm max or write on his page about your ideas. Because, you just want to have something to say, but it's best to just shutup sometimes. Always posting garbage. Gosh.
    • 415 posts
    May 18, 2023 8:00 AM PDT
    ^Appreciate Majesty
    • 42 posts
    May 18, 2023 9:31 AM PDT

Would a screenrecording do? I think I can get at least 5 people to help, and I have some ideas...

• 954 posts
    May 18, 2023 10:40 AM PDT
    Why would I post on Max’s page when there is a forum directly about what I want to post. Meaning, I’m trying to give ideas on this topic about making a trailer, and there is a forum for that, so I will post on this forum whether you like it or not Majesty. My ideas aren’t garbage, you just think they are because you are toxic. Your toxic attitude towards me isn’t even making sense anymore. My idea you just criticized is actually a very good and valid idea, since it works. Just maybe stop criticizing me for no reason. You always start arguments because you simply can’t stop talking just to make a point, in which your points are very flawed.
    • 105 posts
    May 18, 2023 11:03 AM PDT

Wolverine1163 said:

Would a screenrecording do? I think I can get at least 5 people to help, and I have some ideas...

I'll help but I don't use Discord. It will also matter what time you are planning to do it because I'm busy a lot. If we can only get 5 then that would be good, but I think 10 would be cooler. Just an idea. The reason I think that is because if we use ModernCity we could have a couple of people rushing one of the sides and the people on the other sides purposefully missing one person but killing the rest for effect. 5 people on each side.

This post was edited by Iplayvideogames at May 18, 2023 11:17 AM PDT
    • 480 posts
    May 18, 2023 11:09 AM PDT
    @Ms. Pickmesha (spacetrooper)

I couldn't even read through all that garbage You wrote. But, since you wrote an epistle with unnecessary information, as always, im forced to respond.

You're Always writing off topic or nonsense to the topic. You never make any sense, you're a "pick me", who wants to stay relevant in conversations. Sometimes it's best to shutup, like I said. But, knowing you and how delusional you are. You're going to write another epistle after this calling me toxic, and other stuff that I really don't care about. Reevaluate yourself, everyone always says this to you whenever you write on forums. The difference is im harsh and really don't care about how you feel.

Learn to have sense. You act like you got none. Also, I won't respond to any of your epistles after this. Ms. Pickmesha, LOL. Delusional weirdo smh.
    • 42 posts
    May 18, 2023 11:10 AM PDT

I made this in the time i have, im making more...

Trailer part 1

• 105 posts
    May 18, 2023 11:34 AM PDT

Wolverine1163 said:

Trailer part 1

It's decent. Good job.

• 42 posts
    May 18, 2023 12:13 PM PDT

thank you.

• 42 posts
    May 18, 2023 12:19 PM PDT

Here. I cut out ending. Also, credit is due to Shorty0814. Thanks man for helping. And a recorded it on friends chromebook, but he doesn't play at all, except for that 1 time.

• 998 posts
    May 18, 2023 12:22 PM PDT
    Wolverine1163 said:

Trailer part 1

That's good, for trailers I think the camera should be closer to the player, to create a sense of scale.
    • 42 posts
    May 18, 2023 12:23 PM PDT

Whoops. Didn't add the cut vid. lol Trailer part 1 Version 2

• 42 posts
    May 18, 2023 12:25 PM PDT

Okay. WIll do. But do you want the perspective from the front or the back?

• 42 posts
    May 18, 2023 12:29 PM PDT

And can u help retake it? 

• 954 posts
    May 18, 2023 1:13 PM PDT
    I ain’t a girl Majesty. Just stop making a big deal out of it. I always talk on topic. And plus, I have always wanted to help the game and now I can. So please, just don’t mention it. I don’t want to waste my time yelling at you when your crappy toxic “advice” doesn’t do anything besides bring me down (that’s what you do to everyone since you are toxic)
    This post was edited by Spacetrooper at May 18, 2023 1:20 PM PDT
    • 480 posts
    May 18, 2023 1:54 PM PDT
    Sorrows, Sorrows, prayers
    • 36 posts
    May 18, 2023 2:22 PM PDT

So someone should record in flying mode too right?

• 56 posts
    May 18, 2023 2:58 PM PDT

could you 2 please stop arguing on topics? its annoying, do that messaging yourselfs and not giving every1 a bunch of unnecessary updates...focus on the trailer not arguing...

btw @Wolverine, that's actually pretty good! :)

• 954 posts
    May 18, 2023 4:05 PM PDT
    I’m trying buddy, unfortunately Majesty here has to always express her harsh self. Anyway, I might record a couple of things during the weekend.
    • 105 posts
    May 18, 2023 5:31 PM PDT

Spacetrooper said: I’m trying buddy, unfortunately Majesty here has to always express her harsh self.

Stop blaming it on one person. It's both your faults.

• 954 posts
    May 18, 2023 6:04 PM PDT
    No it’s not. I try to make a suggestion and Majesty yells at me and calls it off topic.
    • 460 posts
    May 18, 2023 8:27 PM PDT