Forums » Videos & Screenshots

NEWS: SwagTwiq (Keiroku) did 9/11 ?? (by Inesop)

• 52 posts
    June 28, 2023 4:27 AM PDT
    come 1v1 if u really think ur good but i pick blue :)) :roflrofl:
    • 149 posts
    June 28, 2023 4:28 AM PDT
    Akhtar said:
    Keiroku said:
    watafak lifeless kid im blocking u

Before u black me I already blocked you loool ahahah

Hey buddy, go play at this Game more and keep call yourself legend cuz you're legend at talking and 0 skills
    Imagine scripter player plays for You to join clans :rolf:
    Nice daddy jew You have
    • 52 posts
    June 28, 2023 4:34 AM PDT
    just close the notifs bro he just drinks vodka and come to play get ***** over warm girls XDDDDDDDDDDDD
    • 52 posts
    June 28, 2023 4:35 AM PDT
    h0rn y
    • 115 posts
    June 28, 2023 4:40 AM PDT

Ryusei said:
    Akhtar said:
    Keiroku said: watafak lifeless kid im blocking u
    Hey buddy, go play at this Game more and keep call yourself legend cuz you're legend at talking and 0 skills Imagine scripter player plays for You to join clans :rolf: Nice daddy jew You have

**** you 2009 npc from Aiken streets =))))

come 1v1 schared buddy lmao 

im waiting :))))

Triatina (ur father)

• 415 posts
    June 28, 2023 4:43 AM PDT

Warning 9-11 : Dont Challenge Al-Qaeda again or we will do 9-11 Again !

• 115 posts
    June 28, 2023 4:45 AM PDT

Akhtar said:

Dioxzy s family will first one to die there =))))

• 149 posts
    June 28, 2023 4:49 AM PDT
    dad and son jew trying to be scary :skull: they need PP rn for calm their autism.
    • 115 posts
    June 28, 2023 4:51 AM PDT

are you poussy like the eid sheep? :)))))) schared af lmao because will be slaughtered just like you is run from duel with triatina and akhtar =)))) Leave this game and go collect my poup, btw your mama seksi and has big boubs 

This post was edited by Triatina at June 28, 2023 4:52 AM PDT
    • 149 posts
    June 28, 2023 4:52 AM PDT
    Triatina said:

Akhtar said:

Dioxzy s family will first one to die there =))))

Donte make call ur mother from her grave, she wil slap You for being autist and hacking a browser game
    • 115 posts
    June 28, 2023 4:54 AM PDT

Your mom loves my legs and she can t kiss it because shes she is burned instead buried :)))) go to k1 jew center to be bombed with Geyroku =)))))

• 149 posts
    June 28, 2023 4:54 AM PDT
    Triatina said:

Ryusei said:
    Akhtar said:
    Hey buddy, go play at this Game more and keep call yourself legend cuz you're legend at talking and 0 skills Imagine scripter player plays for You to join clans :rolf: Nice daddy jew You have

Triatina (ur father)

Btw You're too autist that You confuse me with ur JEWISH son
    • 415 posts
    June 28, 2023 4:56 AM PDT
    Ryusei said:
    Triatina said:

Ryusei said:
    Akhtar said:

Triatina (ur father)

Btw You're too autist that You confuse me with ur JEWISH son
    911 just remember Inesop the dad of swaq and ryaie
    • 149 posts
    June 28, 2023 4:57 AM PDT
    Triatina said:

Your mom loves my legs and she can t kiss it because shes she is burned instead buried :)))) go to k1 jew center to be bombed with Geyroku =)))))

Wdym "legs" You literally are 50 kg with chicken legs, Even syn have more legs thqnnur whole dead JEWISH family
    • 52 posts
    June 28, 2023 4:59 AM PDT
    HAHAHAAHAHWHWHWJ
    • 115 posts
    June 28, 2023 5:01 AM PDT

your mom still loves to suck it? my legs alone are 50 kg yes, and u weigh as my left leg

and ur obsessed with syn's body parts, are you gie? you go to room alone and get hard by seeing his body.

maybe visit your mom in hell bro i know how hard it is to be that lonely =)))))

• 149 posts
    June 28, 2023 5:13 AM PDT
    "50 kg legs alone" what kind of jew is that, are you prosti like ur d3ad mom?, I dont think, cuz Your mom had her legs Sexi as hell.
    Gie? Didnt u knew that whorejesty said she is trans? And you lick and suck HIS pp, and comes here to call me gie :rolf: don't be más cuz is typical of jewish
    • 480 posts
    June 28, 2023 5:18 AM PDT
    Diozxy, don't mention me in this drama, because we all know how I come. Keep it pushing and leave my name out of it lil bro.
    • 149 posts
    June 28, 2023 5:21 AM PDT
    someone got offended ;rolf: especially if You Say the * word
    • 480 posts
    June 28, 2023 5:23 AM PDT
    How am I trans by joking with keiroku when he asked me if I'm a man and I said yes? How is that trans dumbasz. Do I hide my identity or my voice like a weak bish like you? Keep being a keyboard punk. No chipmunk can offend me. Y'all weak links and puny boys. How th u beefing with a boy and have to add ME for a comeback. You're weak and a punk.
    • 480 posts
    June 28, 2023 5:24 AM PDT
    Me and inesop not friends atm, but imo he won. You had to add me as a comeback, for what? Dumbasz keep playing as unreg and hide your weak 6yo girly voice on voice call. Loser asz bish
    • 149 posts
    June 28, 2023 5:29 AM PDT
    see how i dominated u with a simple Word, ineson won? how such a dggy scared needs alt acc to reply :rolf:
    • 480 posts
    June 28, 2023 5:31 AM PDT
    Keep soking cokcs in chile and thinking its okay. No batty boy (mean ghay) who is weak and can't even open their mic on vc can offend me. You're a weak puny boy.

You: imagine playing warm in 2023, i don't play that game

Also you: I am a beyboard punk on warmerise.com forums, I will cuss at boys and involve girls in my drama cause I love cokcs so much in my mouth. If im trans how abt u come gobble up my dk????
    • 149 posts
    June 28, 2023 5:34 AM PDT
    Sorry, but here in chile it's kinda weird talk with trans, also You voice sounds like woman with autism
    • 149 posts
    June 28, 2023 5:36 AM PDT
    Majesty said:
    Keep soking cokcs in chile and thinking its okay. No batty boy (mean ghay) who is weak and can't even open their mic on vc can offend me. You're a weak puny boy.

You: imagine playing warm in 2023, i don't play that game

Also you: I am a beyboard punk on warmerise.com forums, I will cuss at boys and involve girls in my drama cause I love cokcs so much in my mouth. If im trans how abt u come gobble up my dk????

Who said that "imagine playing warm" i can Say "imagine getting offended in warm 2023"