Forums » Videos & Screenshots

Akhtar aka Legend Student of Inesop

• 94 posts
    February 14, 2024 5:42 AM PST
    Bro the all thing is that this kid Akhtar just know how to type kill just type kill and thinks he pro jaja kid aka
    • 7 posts
    February 14, 2024 6:59 AM PST

Fr, btw ":))" is the personal brand of inesop

• 348 posts
    February 14, 2024 8:05 AM PST
    Anekil said:
    Bro the all thing is that this kid Akhtar just know how to type kill just type kill and thinks he pro jaja kid aka

why u typing in competitive 1v1 -.-
    • 94 posts
    June 3, 2024 11:05 PM PDT

Deleted Member said:

Very good very good, destroy all red players

Who are u even L? and that kid can't destroy me he is the bigggest biggest and biggest nab ever who can only do type kill and in his life and when I did this kid 4-1 infront of Player 441 so that kid left and say me that my net was not good that time. Akhtar cri more and im full sure that you beat him all by making them busy in chat you can't even destroy guest players. The nab student of inesop ever of just do type kills.

• 94 posts
    June 3, 2024 11:06 PM PDT

I like Inesop more than that kid. Aka legend nab of Inesop ever saw in the history.

• 94 posts
    June 3, 2024 11:07 PM PDT

I have beated Inesop also xD but he said by him self to beat him and he was not playing. He just wanna left game so he want that someone beat him before he leave.

• 94 posts
    June 3, 2024 11:09 PM PDT

With just 3 ss u cant prove your legend kid. 1v1 me and then see how to beat someone 10-0 without making them busy in chat.

• 94 posts
    June 3, 2024 11:12 PM PDT

FSociety said:

and looks like inesop ping

Maybe that kid gave his acc to inesop and in the ss he beated me was the gameplay by his own self I agree it but nab play with type kill. Warning who ever 1v1 with Akhtar kid so first of all hide your chat because he will type 323827824 messages to make you busy and then rush on them to try to kill them so sad can't 1v1 head to head.