Forums » Help & Tips

Cannot play the game (as written in classic ***** for the keks)

• 2 posts
    November 10, 2023 8:17 PM PST

Greetings everyone,

My room list doesn't show any rooms, however if I play in an incognito tab, these rooms show up. However, if I play in an incognito tab it's always on 500 ping, making it unplayable. Sometimes the game is also stuck on this blue trapezoid loading creen with "Downloading 90%" written on it, and in order to bypass that, I should press quickplay first. Any suggestions on how to fix this, since I already tried deleting the cookies and changing the DNS for starters. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Regards,

shooterman103

tl;dr: can't play game coz room list doesn't show anything

This post was edited by shooterman103 at November 10, 2023 8:20 PM PST
    • 73 posts
    November 11, 2023 4:23 AM PST

shooterman103 said:

Greetings everyone,

My room list doesn't show any rooms, however if I play in an incognito tab, these rooms show up. However, if I play in an incognito tab it's always on 500 ping, making it unplayable. Sometimes the game is also stuck on this blue trapezoid loading creen with "Downloading 90%" written on it, and in order to bypass that, I should press quickplay first. Any suggestions on how to fix this, since I already tried deleting the cookies and changing the DNS for starters. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Regards,

shooterman103

tl;dr: can't play game coz room list doesn't show anything

its maybe because you are using a wifi that's blocking the server connection, how ever if you use incognito, you might be able to bypass it by using VPN which gives you damn high ping.

Downloading 90% problem's solution is wait or get a better computer.

also what is your computer? a Chromebook?

• 15 posts
    November 11, 2023 5:57 AM PST

I have good pc, (ryzen 9 , rtx 3070) so not because computer. This happens with me too, when i trying to play in opera. And i think, because the adblocker, or idk. If i trying in chrome, all good. 

• 285 posts
    November 11, 2023 8:41 AM PST
    Sometimes a clear your cache works. For any kinds of errors
    • 2 posts
    November 11, 2023 10:03 PM PST

Lion7 said: Sometimes a clear your cache works. For any kinds of errors

Thanks, that worked! I'm ready to get crushed on again lezgooooooo.

Also thanks to everyone who tried to help.