Forums » Videos & Screenshots

cucumba's legacy in warmerise (no jk he is 21 cm)

• 1147 posts
    January 9, 2024 10:38 AM PST

here is ur gurken72/x4/10Kurzy's career 

This post was edited by Cyanex at January 10, 2024 1:08 PM PST
    • 375 posts
    January 10, 2024 10:46 AM PST

It would be creditable if u hadnt cheated, but if ur proud of it then so be it

Am pretty ashamed of how deep you have fallen our dear estimated Hamit Ahmed, i thought that despite your low iq and several autism you would still have enough common sense to think properly and behave when it comes to playing legitly but it seems like you have been brainwashed into the ego thirst. Next time you dare to play against me, have the balls to record your screen but obviously not before showing what applications you are running (i doubt you will do it, you are only talk and ur incredibly bad at the game, we already saw what your stats are in real games such as valorant, with literal negative kd and awful headshot percent on average lmao). Not to mention u have to be actually pretty bad to get killed 4 times and twice even when you have a program that gives you wall hcks and aimbot, truly dissapointing

https://prnt.sc/4tjfvB_ZySDC

• 1147 posts
    January 10, 2024 10:59 AM PST

xKurzy said:

It would be creditable if u hadnt cheated, but if ur proud of it then so be it

Am pretty ashamed of how deep you have fallen our dear estimated Hamit Ahmed, i thought that despite your low iq and several autism you would still have enough common sense to think properly and behave when it comes to playing legitly but it seems like you have been brainwashed into the ego thirst. Next time you dare to play against me, have the balls to record your screen but obviously not before showing what applications you are running (i doubt you will do it, you are only talk and ur incredibly bad at the game, we already saw what your stats are in real games such as valorant, with literal negative kd and awful headshot percent on average lmao). Not to mention u have to be actually pretty bad to get killed 4 times and twice even when you have a program that gives you wall hcks and aimbot, truly dissapointing

https://prnt.sc/4tjfvB_ZySDC

hi in total u lost 4 times

(10-7 u rq) (another duel pff) (10-4 + 10-2) tardo calling me cheat |no evidence i cheat| also why would i record :D u could have done it but i wasnt cheating so u didn't record. awful excuses btw after a big loss on ur own fault (yes ask for 1v1 when ur not warmed up too) and i already said in ur letales i bet ur gonna call me cheater after i win, guess what happend it happend

go back to valladolid and retire there animal or i call u mister 4-10 gurken ((((

oh and ur iron3 currently in valo?  (boosted by ur friend too) 

• 1147 posts
    January 10, 2024 11:02 AM PST

comment again with a better excuse (with proof too) cuz u literally emberassed urself everywhere

go find yourself burial (cuz ur career dead)

This post was edited by Cyanex at January 10, 2024 11:05 AM PST
    • 375 posts
    January 10, 2024 11:06 AM PST

It makes no sense for me to record, you should be the one who has to record to prove that u arent cheating lmfao, pretty stupid guy

I dare you to record while playing against me, once again, u have no balls and i know it, cause ur a coward. Aside, we know u never beat me cause ur a bad player and u always have to cheat to get away with it. My brother, u will never adhieve anything in life cause ur a dissapointment yourself the moment u were bornt. I repeat again, if u have balls, challenge me to a duel while ur recording and post it. 

• 1147 posts
    January 10, 2024 11:14 AM PST

bro is typing in forums like a lawyer because he lost a duel requested by him (and i gladly accepted)

it makes sense for u to record to prove im cheating lmfao gurken i knew u were dmb but not THAT duxmb go make many more excuses to literally cover your career from one of the biggest blows (losing a own req 1v1) vs a negative kd "bronze3" player valorant while u are *RADIANT* !!!!

i already beat u twice (prove that i cheat im saying this once again) and u ask rematch. like i said in letales im open for rematch in 2025 

hf autistic valladolid bot (4-10 2-10 history has been made).

• 375 posts
    January 10, 2024 12:08 PM PST

where has been history made? who u think u are apster and his story of an hero? Xddd u were cheating my friend, the 4 people we were in the server know it damn well and u literally cant deny it, and if u do then ur mom is gonna get doomed xaxaxa

• 1147 posts
    January 10, 2024 12:19 PM PST

Next time go wear a suit and go to the court and report me to the judge cuz u lost a 1v1, tell judge i wh then Judge will say "do you have the evidence?" then your moment of silence starts. no proof on your behalf to confirm ur claimed excuses (your lil 167cm cr0ok epictroll sits with u)

just imagine that irl because this is exactly how it'll go never forgettino 10-4 10-2 5-2 10-7. (u used blastnade in 2 of these matches) plus you should train ur spanish 55kg azs until 2025 u may get more than 4 points with me (with real proof that im cheating),

also remember douma pointed out one of ur steam accs were VAC banned? Ig u also have to cheat on csgo to obtain a rank which is finally not emberassing in front of real players (also upload valo/cs clips bot). rest in peace diabetic kid never reply again (after ur failed cucumba legacy) and maybe go press charges on someone cuz u lose 1v1 to them too irl. (after begging for it XDDDD)

also gl cleaning toilets since thats the max valuable job your iq can get.

i wouldn't talk on this topic anymore so go bark all u want i won't post here.

This post was edited by Cyanex at January 10, 2024 12:22 PM PST
    • 375 posts
    January 10, 2024 12:33 PM PST

I remember when walidok first tried to be my friend... He asked so shyly "Kurzy, lets be friends..?" When i rejected his famboy offer, he inmediately got angry like a ****... The pal went the next day to harass me like a little kid from that moment to this moment and time and the ñiga had to even install cheats in order to "humiliate" me cause he knows he doesnt have skill enough to do it on a legit way xd

I would literally hang myself if i lied about myself doing something that i actually did and more if my moms life was on line, what a piece of rubbish you are fking orangutan monkaS and everything just to get some recognizement in a game where 200 people barely play and where no one knows you. Unlucky i guess, some people just have other priorities that arent school or doing something actually useful in life, but what can i do? not all parents have the knack to slap their children well enough in order to make them rectify their stupd behavior. Maybe use condon next time? dont forget that safety and prevention come first kids

• 375 posts
    January 10, 2024 12:40 PM PST

Also, why would you tell me to not to call you a hacker, if on the first place, you never got accused of so?

i thought its your little friend inesop the one who got called out by many people, but now suddenly you identify yourself as one? https://prnt.sc/6_jz306xtVQS

I repeat, no one called you a cheater or a hacker ever in your life, probably because ur so fking bad that no one in their right mind would think like that specially when you have a career full of defeats against bad players XD 

• 1147 posts
    January 10, 2024 12:48 PM PST

not to mention u begged me to stop fight and asked me to be ur friend cuz "im having stress and studying exams can u not talk sht abt me" i said ok because im the better one anyways XDDD also check ur full cs cheating career to reach faceit. 

obv ur ss means that once anybody in warm beats u in 2024 will be called hacker, anyone in ur mind is hacking when they beat u XDDDDD take that straight up and put the 10-2 fact in your head for a while, because thats the reality when u 1v1 someone ur not sure u can beat (called career suicide) 

"defeats against bad players" ur in the list of the most defeated drunk bot buddy and prob top of the bad players i ever 1v1ed (if not the worst player in warm already then idk what u are) ig u should just kys theres no point in actually trying to convince and brainwash ppl abt "cheating" without any solid evidence :O gl finding proof either way hang yourself knowing you can't beat me nor inesop(with his cheats or not).

This post was edited by Cyanex at January 10, 2024 1:03 PM PST
    • 375 posts
    January 10, 2024 1:09 PM PST

why would i ask you to 1v1 me if i know that ur "better" than me? it doesnt make sense, dummie. Also, good youtube channel, many interesting clips :) 

https://www.youtube.com/@AetoynX

@everyone check out his videos and clips and judge the book by them, what do you think? 

• 1147 posts
    January 10, 2024 1:16 PM PST

thanks for more views son

And @everyone don't forget to help this guy reach his goal of 10 subs!

https://youtube.com/@gurkancucumber6285?si=ZCbROFZ27LNWyvSD

(Channel +3 years old and not even 10 sub :/ slow progression like how slow ur brain works)

• 375 posts
    January 10, 2024 1:17 PM PST

i also remember when i showed u my biceps cause you were begging me like the little *** man u are and i accepted cause u were being as annoying as your mom is at nights so i did it and u thought its from google, then realised its actually mine and started talking sht saying its edited and that im (for some reason) 50kg and 160cm? idk what do you have with recalling height every time, my hypothesis is that its a reflection of your own securities, otherwise, i have no clue why you keep moaning about it. Btw, im 185cm and 80kg, i would kill you in real life

• 375 posts
    January 10, 2024 1:19 PM PST

Daikyu said:

thanks for more views son

And @everyone don't forget to help this guy reach his goal of 10 subs!

https://youtube.com/@gurkancucumber6285?si=ZCbROFZ27LNWyvSD

(Channel +3 years old and not even 10 sub :/ slow progression like how slow ur brain works)

i find it hypocrite that you tell me to send clips of me playing however you literally just show my youtube channel to everyone, are u like a bit delayed up there or just acting? 

• 1147 posts
    January 10, 2024 1:28 PM PST

xKurzy said:

i also remember when i showed u my biceps cause you were begging me like the little *** man u are and i accepted cause u were being as annoying as your mom is at nights so i did it and u thought its from google, then realised its actually mine and started talking sht saying its edited and that im (for some reason) 50kg and 160cm? idk what do you have with recalling height every time, my hypothesis is that its a reflection of your own securities, otherwise, i have no clue why you keep moaning about it. Btw, im 185cm and 80kg, i would kill you in real life

i would like to see ur biceps again? I asked u many times this year to see them but for some reason u "lost" them. 

maybe if u werent lying like when ur mom cheats on ur dward father then ur posts would make more sense cuz when ur mad after such duels u type nonsense your brain gives u. Also gl on ur channel (no valo clips btw cuz iron KEKW) people like u are why ur mom will cheat on ur dad with me cuz she want my pene in her vegi.

185cm (that day he said 181. the other day 188) i see much change in numbers past 2 years maybe stay consistent atleast with ur lie?

u would only kill me in ur imaginations go fight irl u would have peed in ur pants when i walk right to u. Lmao so insecure to the point he inconsistently lie.

• 375 posts
    January 10, 2024 1:59 PM PST

keep lying everyone will know the truth mohamet

• 1147 posts
    January 11, 2024 3:25 AM PST

x10-2urzy said:

i would kill you in real life

cuz i rekted u in 1v1 warmerise? XDDDD

also never forget u kept thinking im chapo in discord and tricked hell out of ur autistic spanish ***  xd

• 1147 posts
    January 11, 2024 3:28 AM PST

looks like ur one of the "2024 will be my year, i will be a new man" people

https://prnt.sc/ShGnkwLIr9k2

• 375 posts
    January 12, 2024 10:17 AM PST

out of bs and without  any offense i feel bad asf for you like how the fk do u manage to accept the path ur taking 

like you literally know that ur cheating, and  the only game that u more or less manage to be somewhat "recognized" (even tho its a dead game, 50 players playing on average now xd) u cheat. Then, when we move on into real games such a cs or valorant you just underperform in silver and bronze ranks. Like its not even trash talking at this point, its mere truth and if you dont want to accept it you are just simply delusional and you want either attention or recognizement, nevertheless it could be both

• 115 posts
    January 12, 2024 12:14 PM PST

gg bro @kurzy he officially shat on you

• 1147 posts
    January 12, 2024 12:17 PM PST

out of bs and without  any offense i feel bad asf for you like how the fk do u manage to accept the path ur taking 

like you literally know that ur cheating, and  the only game that u more or less manage to be somewhat "recognized" (even tho its a dead game, 50 players playing on average now xd) u cheat. Then, when we move on into real games such a cs or valorant you just underperform in silver and bronze ranks. Like its not even trash talking at this point, its mere truth and if you dont want to accept it you are just simply delusional and you want either attention or recognizement, nevertheless it could be both

• 375 posts
    January 15, 2024 12:05 PM PST

no answer? deeply you know the truth, hamit. Unlucky for you

• 1147 posts
    January 15, 2024 12:13 PM PST

theres nothing to answer after u heavily lost to me kekw (the truth we know)

2024 and still as bad as u were in 2017 robert bot rodriguez

• 1147 posts
    January 15, 2024 12:17 PM PST

im surprised a ***** like you still log in to warmerise to reply with trash talking just cuz u lost 1v1 you shouldn't have asked for. not our fault son now go underperform real games (im pretty sure u have "bad day") and to not make ur day worse just don't reply and i won't reply. RodriguEZ