• 308 posts
    January 15, 2024 8:53 AM PST
    the next day: omg guys my acc got hcked i dont know how did this happen >:c
    • 5 posts
    January 15, 2024 10:43 AM PST

• 5 posts
    January 15, 2024 2:57 PM PST

Hotpotts12 said:

first off ligeo u were the player asking to play on my acct second off why do u care?

why are you lying?

this is the first photo i took of the chat, i didn't ever talk about anything related to you or account sharing.

• 73 posts
    January 15, 2024 3:01 PM PST

Ligeo said:

Hotpotts12 said:

first off ligeo u were the player asking to play on my acct second off why do u care?

why are you lying?

this is the first photo i took of the chat, i didn't ever talk about anything related to you or account sharing.

i banged necromancer and shes my girlfriend now

• 5 posts
    January 16, 2024 8:14 AM PST

Hotpotts12 said:

Ligeo said:

Hotpotts12 said:

why are you lying?

Yes you took that screen shot but you account wasnt on that server man so u had to have been the player asking so play on my acct

i dont understand what you said. it shows that im in the screen shot. literally the first part of the chat.

• 308 posts
    January 16, 2024 9:53 AM PST

but you visibly care about the topic? also telling lies when literally anybody with an eye can see the opposite of what you said xD

• 285 posts
    January 17, 2024 4:54 AM PST
    Just a general thing: account sharing is against the rules. And you also might loose the account. But it is just a general info
    • 73 posts
    January 17, 2024 2:35 PM PST

Lion7 said: Just a general thing: account sharing is against the rules. And you also might loose the account. But it is just a general info

as if the ad company is going to care,

• 308 posts
    January 17, 2024 3:02 PM PST

audiospatial said:

Lion7 said: Just a general thing: account sharing is against the rules. And you also might loose the account. But it is just a general info

as if the ad company is going to care,

more ppl on the acc = more ads viewed