Forums » News & Announcements

Max, Why are You Trying to Kill Warmerise?

• 10 posts
    February 17, 2024 3:38 AM PST

Max, Hi, I just wanted to talk to you, if you are still online, Why are you trying to make this game feel like its doesnt exist anymore? Warmerise was and still is a very fun game to play, Too bad, its not in its prime anymore, but that doesnt mean you should stop focusing on it, you have to update the game, like, its been so long since the last update, since that update, Hackers and Cheaters have been invading warmerise and ruining other people's gameplay, we may have lost a lot of players because of that, please max, dont let this game die, We are with you, the whole Warmerise Community is beside you, Come on Max! COME ON! we need the next update!

• February 17, 2024 5:32 AM PST

qartveli xar?

• 35 posts
    February 17, 2024 6:52 AM PST

Max sold

• 10 posts
    February 17, 2024 7:25 AM PST

pokemonster said:

Max sold

Sold? He Sold The Game? TO WHO?!

• 35 posts
    February 17, 2024 7:32 AM PST

idk some company thats gonna shut the game down

• 285 posts
    February 18, 2024 2:05 AM PST
    anagio said:

pokemonster said:

Max sold

Sold? He Sold The Game? TO WHO?!

In short, Warmerise was sold to two companies BionicLogic and Tactics Technologies. Max is completely removed from the game both as a developer and as a moderator. This was all confirmed from the official NSDG twitter account. Max expected these companies to make some kind of announcement, but obviously that hasn't happened.
    • 1147 posts
    February 18, 2024 6:43 AM PST

doksht company what do u expect

• 2 posts
    February 20, 2024 1:28 PM PST

This truly is sad news as i just found this game to be the best browser game on the planet and has a wonderful community i really hope this game doesnt shut down i think i speak for the whole communtiy when i say that. :)

• 73 posts
    February 27, 2024 3:28 PM PST

Moxhiii said:

This truly is sad news as i just found this game to be the best browser game on the planet and has a wonderful community i really hope this game doesnt shut down i think i speak for the whole communtiy when i say that. :)

"wonderful community"?? 

very questionable choice of words

• 35 posts
    February 27, 2024 3:32 PM PST

dont be mean to the newb

• 103 posts
    March 6, 2024 2:13 PM PST

anagio said:

Max, Hi, I just wanted to talk to you, if you are still online, Why are you trying to make this game feel like its doesnt exist anymore? Warmerise was and still is a very fun game to play, Too bad, its not in its prime anymore, but that doesnt mean you should stop focusing on it, you have to update the game, like, its been so long since the last update, since that update, Hackers and Cheaters have been invading warmerise and ruining other people's gameplay, we may have lost a lot of players because of that, please max, dont let this game die, We are with you, the whole Warmerise Community is beside you, Come on Max! COME ON! we need the next update!

You must forget max, because he has sold this game

• 12 posts
    March 12, 2024 3:23 AM PDT

anagio said:

Yet you saps didnt save begone. Deserved. Seriously the devs here creeps anyways

• 10 posts
    April 3, 2024 9:49 AM PDT

i really hope that this game does not get shut down as this game is adictiing for me personally aslo the drama that happens in most clans also its free and a browser game i havent seen one like this since i started to play kruncker.io and ev.io all have the same levle of fun also this game is just fun in general