Forums » Off-Topic

Ask me anything

• 8 posts
    May 24, 2024 3:40 PM PDT

Angelica and I used to hunt down many people in the Sky server with sniper. After Erlaanz and Faerie we were best couples. I miss my Angelica.

By the way hello Erlaanz. The Meth Clan was very powerful do you remember those days we could easily destroy all the other clans. I miss the times when clan wars were widespread the strongest players were playing and the Sky server was always full for hours on end. Now the game is dead many people are using cheats and a kid who wins 1-2 duels with cheats is strutting around claiming to be the best player.

Warmerise will remain as iconic and nostalgic game the best browser game I enjoyed playing after begone.

This post was edited by Barbsie at May 24, 2024 3:41 PM PDT
    • 220 posts
    May 24, 2024 4:08 PM PDT

Hello Barbsie,

I do remember the good old Sky days when the server would be filled with a lot of really talented players. You could play 3 or 4 clan wars a day because the game was full of life and there were a reasonable amount of clans you could fight against.

I still remember when you joined Meth back in 2014 when COPAREL introduced you to us as a very good player who came from BeGone.

I remember how we used to win every clan war when we were together and I also still remember when we would play against each other when we parted ways in different clans. Those clan wars were the toughest I had.

In this ask me anything and a lot of players always do polls or ask who was the best player, and if they ask me I would say Barbsie is the best player this game ever had. I still remember that huge drama in summer 2015 when everyone was trying to get you banned saying you used cheats and those duels you had with Fuj in Sky full of people.

I miss those days when I would come back from high school and play Sky for hours, the forums would be alive as well and you would see a lot of nice people interacting with each other. Now the forums are just a bunch of kids fighting each other, you go in sky and there's kids arguing about who's the best player since 2022.

Now the end of this game is near; the domain will expire, and the company that bought the game don't seem to care. So, this will probably be BeGone 2.0, and the game will just vanish, leaving us with only the good memories we shared.

• 2 posts
    May 24, 2024 8:18 PM PDT

Hello, have you been able to contact the owners of the current warmerise or are they simply the person who bought it to put the game aside and make money, ummh and another question the warmerise remasterd is going to be released on steam because browser games are almost no longer used so let me know,., if you don't understand something it's because of the translator (I speak Spanish)Hello, have you been able to contact the owners of the current warmerise or are they simply the person who bought it to put the game aside and make money, ummh and another question the warmerise remasterd is going to be released on steam because browser games are almost no longer used so let me know,., if you don't understand something it's because of the translator (I speak Spanish)

• 345 posts
    May 24, 2024 8:56 PM PDT
    Barbsie said:

Angelica and I used to hunt down many people in the Sky server with sniper. After Erlaanz and Faerie we were best couples. I miss my Angelica.

By the way hello Erlaanz. The Meth Clan was very powerful do you remember those days we could easily destroy all the other clans. I miss the times when clan wars were widespread the strongest players were playing and the Sky server was always full for hours on end. Now the game is dead many people are using cheats and a kid who wins 1-2 duels with cheats is strutting around claiming to be the best player.

Warmerise will remain as iconic and nostalgic game the best browser game I enjoyed playing after begone.

never forget SAS deleted for hacking:(
    • 220 posts
    May 25, 2024 1:25 AM PDT

zLow said:

Hello, have you been able to contact the owners of the current warmerise or are they simply the person who bought it to put the game aside and make money, ummh and another question the warmerise remasterd is going to be released on steam because browser games are almost no longer used so let me know,., if you don't understand something it's because of the translator (I speak Spanish)Hello, have you been able to contact the owners of the current warmerise or are they simply the person who bought it to put the game aside and make money, ummh and another question the warmerise remasterd is going to be released on steam because browser games are almost no longer used so let me know,., if you don't understand something it's because of the translator (I speak Spanish)

Buenos días,

La respuesta es no. Mientras que con Max tuve en el pasado un trato más cercano y contestaba mensajes privados, los nuevos propietarios no han contestado ni un solo mensaje ni han tomado ninguna acción tras la adquisición del juego.

Probablemente hicieron la compra porque el precio que Max pidió era relativamente bajo y pensaron que sería fácil obtener beneficios sin hacer nada en el juego, lo cual no es posible ya que Max hizo público en los últimos años que el juego estaba produciendo pérdidas monetarias, por lo que buscó las opciones de hacer un Patreon o buscar avales que aportasen capital.

Por último, con respecto al remaster, la caída de Warmerise es inminente, ya que los actuales propietarios, a menos que tengan algún sistema de renovación automática del dominio del servidor, enfrentan una caducidad para noviembre de 2024, por lo que es probable que cerca de esta fecha sea el final del juego. Lo del remaster es una pequeña broma interna entre Kalamar y yo; ambos somos desarrolladores de software y podríamos llegar a rehacer Warmerise si desaparece y no supone problemas de derechos de Copyright, ya que es probable que en el caso de que alguien reabrá el juego reciba una denuncia por derechos de autor. Kalamar es mucho más serio con respecto a esta opción y de hecho ya ha empezado a hacer ciertas cosas, como extraer código de Warmerise y estudiar en cierta medida el juego para, si en el futuro este desaparece, hacer un posible remake.

Por mi parte, actualmente estoy trabajando 12 horas al día en una empresa de desarrollo de software, por lo que veo la opción de ayudar en el desarrollo de Warmerise 2 poco factible.

Espero que esto conteste las dudas que puedas tener.

• 8 posts
    May 25, 2024 3:06 AM PDT

EpicTr0ll said:
    Barbsie said:

never forget SAS deleted for hacking:(

SAS wasn't a cheat clan and didn't close cuz of cheats sas clan was active untill end of game in fact. The clan that down and was full of cheaters was TRWAR clan

• 8 posts
    May 25, 2024 3:31 AM PDT

Erlaanz said:

Hello Barbsie,

I do remember the good old Sky days when the server would be filled with a lot of really talented players. You could play 3 or 4 clan wars a day because the game was full of life and there were a reasonable amount of clans you could fight against.

I still remember when you joined Meth back in 2014 when COPAREL introduced you to us as a very good player who came from BeGone.

I remember how we used to win every clan war when we were together and I also still remember when we would play against each other when we parted ways in different clans. Those clan wars were the toughest I had.

In this ask me anything and a lot of players always do polls or ask who was the best player, and if they ask me I would say Barbsie is the best player this game ever had. I still remember that huge drama in summer 2015 when everyone was trying to get you banned saying you used cheats and those duels you had with Fuj in Sky full of people.

I miss those days when I would come back from high school and play Sky for hours, the forums would be alive as well and you would see a lot of nice people interacting with each other. Now the forums are just a bunch of kids fighting each other, you go in sky and there's kids arguing about who's the best player since 2022.

Now the end of this game is near; the domain will expire, and the company that bought the game don't seem to care. So, this will probably be BeGone 2.0, and the game will just vanish, leaving us with only the good memories we shared.

Those were good days my friend we had a lot of fun and there was real competition in game. The game ran very smoothly you knew wherre you were shooting and bullets go exactly where you aimed. The closure of game will be very sad as you said many memories will be left behind every good thing has an end sadly.  

I didn't really have a goal to duel with fuj that day but we happened to cross paths in sky server. Imagine you're just logging into the game not warmed up yet and there's very pro plasma user in your opposite team :D When i joined everyone switched to spectator mode i still remember that day. Fuj and I we were both tense i could feel it but later on i managed to overcome my tension.  He is skilled player and i have respect for skilled players. Im' sure he wasn't ready that day either maybe if we had a rematch he could have beaten me. 

Thank you for your thoughts about me by the wy.

This post was edited by Barbsie at May 25, 2024 3:41 AM PDT
    • 2 posts
    May 25, 2024 6:18 AM PDT

y porque de la nada todo el mundo dispara tiros a la cabeza, pero cuando Max no estaba allí, no, ¿Max en su última actualización dejó a la Warmerise con problemas? Debido a que no les veo mucho futuro si siguen creando aimbot, tengo una duda sobre cómo lo hacen, pero es algo que no debería decirse demasiado.