Forums » News & Announcements

Player 949 and Phantasma - Bad Business for Warmerise

• 21 posts
    May 27, 2024 6:56 AM PDT

Context:

https://warmerise.com/profile/kordhell  (now there is a footprint of your activity here, congratulations).

A toxic software engineer from Germany (player 949/kordhell) who claims to be an old player (probably new gen dogg), is threatning and actively trying to hack into accounts and leak user addresses if they lag switch. Remember, lagswitch is a violation of the game's policy. Making and carrying out online cybersecurity threats, however, is a criminal offense. 

This has been going on too long in warmerise by other users as well (evidence gathered). 

Little bro has to understand that he is not above the law and that I have lawful grounds to pursue legal action. 

The following is a cease and desist letter intended for player 949 and his accomplice Phantasma his brown nosing servant. More information and evidence will be gathered, so be sure to threaten more people and continue tampering with the game's code.

Most of the playerbase won't know what this is or why I'm writing this. Doesn't matter. He will, soon enough.

Lets see who can be more petty.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: Cease and Desist - Unauthorized Disclosure of Personal Information and Cyber Harassment

Dear [coward / kordhell],

This letter serves as a formal demand that you immediately cease and desist from any further actions involving the unauthorized disclosure of my personal information, including my address, in any online platform or game. Your conduct constitutes a serious invasion of my privacy and is illegal under both local and international laws.

Legal Grounds and Criminal Offenses:

• Violation of Privacy Rights:

• The unauthorized dissemination of personal information is a violation of privacy laws. In Germany, this is regulated under the Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz, BDSG), which strictly prohibits the misuse of personal data without explicit consent.
    • Cyber Harassment and Threats:

• Your actions qualify as cyber harassment, a criminal offense under both German and international law. Under the German Penal Code (Strafgesetzbuch, StGB), Section 238 (Stalking) and Section 240 (Coercion) address and criminalize such behavior.
    • Unauthorized Access and Data Breach:

• I have received notifications of unauthorized login attempts to my accounts, which I strongly suspect are perpetrated by you using a VPN to mask your true location. Unauthorized access or attempts to access my accounts is a direct violation of laws governing online security and privacy.

Specific Threats and Consequences:

Your actions within the game, appearing as player 949, can be traced. Even if you believe using a VPN and other anonymizing tools will protect you, be aware that:

• User Identification: The game's administrators can narrow down the identity of player 949 by cross-referencing login times, IP addresses, and session details. Techniques like WebGL fingerprinting, browser cookies, and device fingerprinting can uniquely identify your browser session despite attempts to anonymize your actions. WebGL, for instance, can reveal unique graphics card properties and other hardware details that persist across sessions.

• Digital Forensics: Advanced forensic techniques can analyze patterns in your online behavior and correlate them with known data, making it possible to identify you. For example, timing attacks can be used to correlate your online actions with other identifiable behaviors, even through a VPN.

• Legal and Professional Repercussions: Your presumed expertise as an ethical hacker makes your actions even more reprehensible. Engaging in illegal activities can lead to:

• Revocation of your professional certifications.
      • Termination of your employment.
      • A permanent ban from working in your field.
    • Accomplice Involvement: Your accomplice, known as Phantasma, who is located in Romania, is equally implicated. The use of Discord to facilitate these actions means that Discord Inc. can be compelled to provide data and cooperation under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applicable in the European Union, which includes Germany and Romania. Discord will be notified of the misuse of their platform for cybercrime activities, and they are legally obligated to cooperate with law enforcement investigations under these regulations.

Immediate Demands:

I hereby demand that you:

• Cease and desist all threats and actions related to the disclosure of my personal information.
    • Cease all unauthorized attempts to access my accounts and any other form of cyber harassment.
    • Remove any existing posts or communications where my personal information is disclosed.
    • Provide written confirmation within seven (7) days that you will comply with these demands.

Additional Evidence:

Enclosed with this letter is a screenshot of a conversation in which you and your accomplice discuss matters related to the unauthorized disclosure of my personal information. While this conversation may not contain direct incriminating evidence, it provides context to support my claims.

Failure to comply with this cease and desist notice will leave me no choice but to pursue all available legal remedies, including:

• Reporting your activities to the relevant law enforcement authorities in Germany and Romania.
    • Filing formal complaints with your employer and professional certifying bodies, which could severely impact your career.
    • Initiating legal proceedings against you and your accomplice for damages resulting from your unlawful actions, including potential claims for emotional distress and financial loss.

Final Warning:

Understand that these actions carry significant legal risks and consequences. I am within my legal rights and will not hesitate to act swiftly and decisively to protect my privacy and legal rights.

Sincerely,

The guy who will show you hell

This post was edited by Legion78 at May 27, 2024 3:44 PM PDT
    • 57 posts
    May 27, 2024 8:24 AM PDT

dang ur pretty serious about being able to hck a browser game bro, not dissin tho i respect ur trying to stop a scemer no matter what their intentions r.

• 6 posts
    May 27, 2024 2:05 PM PDT

I have not engaged in any contacts with him through discord? Just because i give everyone my username doesnt mean they send a friend request, or that i actively speak with them, also i didn`t talk anything about you, i talked about me being interested in IT Jobs and some tips.

Also i was not an accomplice, why would i do this?

i never had any problems with you and considered you on the better side of friends/non friends, since you started playing again.

Even during the time this happened, i didn`t engage in any conversations about this topic, and rather kept silent.Even from the screenshot it can easily be seen that i wanted to give him some cash to start fresh with plasmagun in warmerise.This can be observed from the following text "what acc name i can give cash if you want" and "i need to make an account", the reason i handed out discord is for common sense, and clearly in a different topic than me being intersted in cyber harassment, even after that screenshot was made 949 said that he didnt use discord since 2019 and doesn't plan to.

This post was edited by Phantasma at May 27, 2024 4:07 PM PDT
    • 345 posts
    May 27, 2024 2:10 PM PDT

pokemonster said:

dang ur pretty serious about being able to hck a browser game bro, not dissin tho i respect ur trying to stop a scemer no matter what their intentions r.

where is the scemming part?

• 6 posts
    May 27, 2024 2:32 PM PDT
    Phantasma said:

I have not engaged in any contacts with him through discord? Just because i give everyone my username doesnt mean they send a friend request, or that i actively speak with them, also i didn`t talk anything about you, i talked about me being interested in IT Jobs and some tips, even after that moment, i have engaged with him twice, both times related to gameplay.

i never had any problems with you and considered you on the better side of friends/non friends, since you started playing again.

Even during the time this happened, i didn`t engage in any conversations about this topic, and rather kept silent.Seems like a pretty nonsensical association, because of a chat i had based on future plans.

• 57 posts
    May 27, 2024 2:55 PM PDT

EpicTr0ll said:

pokemonster said:

At the top of Legion's first post "is threatening and actively trying to hck into accs and leak user addresses" i considered that sceming

• 345 posts
    May 27, 2024 3:38 PM PDT

pokemonster said:

EpicTr0ll said:

pokemonster said:

At the top of Legion's first post "is threatening and actively trying to hck into accs and leak user addresses" i considered that sceming

american education is crazy

• 57 posts
    May 27, 2024 3:41 PM PDT

EpicTr0ll said:

pokemonster said:

EpicTr0ll said:

pokemonster said:

american education is crazy

fr

• 21 posts
    May 27, 2024 3:58 PM PDT

Phantasma said:

I have not engaged in any contacts with him through discord? Just because i give everyone my username doesnt mean they send a friend request, or that i actively speak with them, also i didn`t talk anything about you, i talked about me being interested in IT Jobs and some tips.

Even during the time this happened, i didn`t engage in any conversations about this topic, and rather kept silent.Even from the screenshot it can easily be seen that i wanted to give him some cash to start fresh with plasmagun in warmerise.This can be observed from the following text "what acc name i can give cash if you want" and "i need to make an account", the reason i handed out discord is for common sense, and clearly in a different topic than me being intersted in cyber harassment

You shouldnt have even talked to this dogg https://warmerise.com/profile/kordhell

He thinks he has the right to doxx players, has been threatening with such, and actively getting emails and passwords.

Do you deny?

• 6 posts
    May 27, 2024 4:19 PM PDT
    i have no idea how to quote to a message on mobile since it has symbols but this is adressed to legions message,
    How am i supposed to know what's happening?
    Hell, i didn't even know you can get private information from players through warmerise.
    • 95 posts
    May 27, 2024 4:33 PM PDT
    I’ve just read all of this. Hacking into accounts in this game is basically impossible. Yes your emai.l/password can be retrieved however Max fixed this issue with 2fa verification. If he is truthful about his expertise about being a ‘hacker’ ‘ethical hacker’, he would gain no merit from doxxing warmerise players. However, should he commit any ‘crimes’ such as leaking sensitive information it is quite difficult to trace/find concrete evidence that it is him who done it. There are way too many ways to mask your identity on the internet. Second of all, are you admitting to lag switching? Why are you cheating in a game with 40 players? That’s more embarrassing than him claiming he’s gonna doxx you lol
    This post was edited by Kazuya at May 27, 2024 4:34 PM PDT
    • 95 posts
    May 27, 2024 4:38 PM PDT
    Also, to be noted: Game admins cannot disclose or use personal information such as ip, hwid, session details unless someone has committed a serious crime, or are going to be banned from the game. Browser cookies/tracking is blocked by a lot of plug ins, even some browsers. I recommend you to ignore these types of people and play without giving them attention.
    • 21 posts
    May 27, 2024 4:45 PM PDT

We were both there, including this caword rrat https://warmerise.com/profile/PoBi

You know what he was saying, and claiming he's untraceable because he uses vpn, linux and proxy. You suddenly forgot?

Anyways all the chat logs are on the server and when he makes more threats, more evidence will be gathered and I will be notified. 

Any one who speaks with him is already a part of this. He will get sloppy and leave a trail due to his ego.

https://warmerise.com/profile/kordhell  has (7) days to comply

This post was edited by Legion78 at May 27, 2024 4:46 PM PDT
    • 6 posts
    May 27, 2024 4:47 PM PDT
    I didn't forget, and didn't state that i forgot, i said that how could i know all that was real, for what i know he can not even be from germany, what point would there be to have all of that security and say what country ur from? "Hell, i didn't even know you can get public information through warmerise".

This post was edited by Phantasma at May 27, 2024 4:52 PM PDT
    • 21 posts
    May 27, 2024 5:20 PM PDT

Kazuya said: I’ve just read all of this. Hacking into accounts in this game is basically impossible. Yes your emai.l/password can be retrieved however Max fixed this issue with 2fa verification. If he is truthful about his expertise about being a ‘hacker’ ‘ethical hacker’, he would gain no merit from doxxing warmerise players. However, should he commit any ‘crimes’ such as leaking sensitive information it is quite difficult to trace/find concrete evidence that it is him who done it. There are way too many ways to mask your identity on the internet. Second of all, are you admitting to lag switching? Why are you cheating in a game with 40 players? That’s more embarrassing than him claiming he’s gonna doxx you lol

1. In any case I am not backing down from this clown, whether he is able to or not. The threat itself is the crime. At the very least activity on this game can be on the radar of authorities, even if they don't do much. Putting word out of there on blog posts or articles that weremise is a hub for cybercrime will surely catch the attention of useless owners, if they ever intend to sell.

Anyways, no doubt his friends will come support him here, thats fine. 

2. Lagswitching is literally in the post and there are 10 posts about this already and asking if I admit? That's the most embarrassing thing here 'lol'

• 95 posts
    May 27, 2024 6:26 PM PDT
    Threatening someone is not a crime in itself, if he has not committed any crime you cannot prosecute him. He is probably a liar/trolling about doxxing people, since its warmerise. It’s pointless to do those kind of acts.
    • 95 posts
    May 27, 2024 6:30 PM PDT
    Use a vpn, keep no trace of personal details within warmerise. This will ensure that you are undoxxable. I’m sure he does the same, which is why it’s useless to pursue ‘legal’ action. I mean you can do whatever makes you feel safe, it just seems like a waste of time though
    • 21 posts
    May 27, 2024 8:38 PM PDT

Kazuya said: Threatening someone is not a crime in itself, if he has not committed any crime you cannot prosecute him. He is probably a liar/trolling about doxxing people, since its warmerise. It’s pointless to do those kind of acts.

Threatening someone online, especially with doxxing and altering website code, is a serious crime.

Filing a police report is easy and creates a trail of events, which he wouldn't want if he's smart.

Beyond legal action, a negative marketing campaign could harm Warmerise's reputation and player base even further. I'll make sure potential investors (if any) dont want it and new players steer clear. Nobody wants to be doxxed.

Whether he's serious or trolling, he will regret his actions.

German Law:

• German Penal Code (StGB):
      • Section 241 (Threatening the Commission of a Felony): Illegal to threaten another person with a felony. Punishable by fines or imprisonment.
      • Section 238 (Stalking): Criminalizes threats causing harm or fear. Punishable by up to three years in prison.

European Law:

• European Convention on Human Rights (ECHR):
      • Article 8: Protects against serious threats infringing on private life.
    • GDPR: Includes provisions against online harassment and threats.

Western Law:

• USA:
      • Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (CFAA): Criminalizes unauthorized access to computer systems, including making threats.
      • Interstate Communications Act: Prohibits threatening communications across state lines.
    • UK:
      • Malicious Communications Act: Makes it an offense to send threatening messages.
      • Protection from Harassment Act: Criminalizes repeated threatening behavior.

International Law:

• Budapest Convention on Cybercrime: Harmonizes laws against internet threats and improves investigative cooperation.

Seriousness of Online Threats:

1. Legal Precedents: Courts in Germany, Europe, the West, and internationally prosecute online threats due to psychological harm and potential for violence.
    2. Law Enforcement: Cybercrime units trace and act on online threats.
    3. Game Policies: Companies ban and report users making threats to ensure safety.

Threatening someone is a criminal offense under multiple legal frameworks. Authorities take these matters seriously and will pursue those who engage in such activities. Especially if I'm feeling suicidal because of the stress he's caused me. Who knows what else could happen or how I might feel next.

Waiting for your reply https://warmerise.com/profile/kordhell

7 days and counting

• 95 posts
    May 27, 2024 9:45 PM PDT
    Doxxing in itself is not a crime. I understand your fear, nobody would want their sh.it leaked by some random warmerise moron. He cannot be prosecuted for doxxing someone, your police report won’t work as you don’t even know the person. Neither any proof of them doing anything malicious with the information. Hey, I’m just trying to save you some time here. A lot of the time r.ape cases aren’t even taken seriously by police, they don’t give a flying f*ck if someone is trying to dox another person on warmerise. I suggest everyone to avoid Kordhell and not seek engagement and stay safe.
    • 95 posts
    May 27, 2024 9:47 PM PDT
    Warmerise has no player base, the game domain is going to expire in November. Enjoy your time in these final moments of the game.
    • 1158 posts
    May 28, 2024 1:35 AM PDT

Kazuya said: Warmerise has no player base, the game domain is going to expire in November. Enjoy your time in these final moments of the game.

https://prnt.sc/LuHerVTsVHFU

this game can keep up for +10 years tho

• 95 posts
    May 28, 2024 2:47 AM PDT
    Cyanex said:

Kazuya said: Warmerise has no player base, the game domain is going to expire in November. Enjoy your time in these final moments of the game.

https://prnt.sc/LuHerVTsVHFU

this game can keep up for +10 years tho

Interesting
    • 2105 posts
    May 28, 2024 11:20 AM PDT
    Having been doxxed by people on this site. I can confirm that the effects are minimal due to the fact that there’s only so much you can do with the information. As with “hàcking” accounts, as said above virtually impossible. In most cases the person getting their account stolen they manually had to give share the account information with said individual and then verify the 2FA PIN via registered *****.
    • 345 posts
    May 28, 2024 11:42 AM PDT
    mindfreak said:
    Having been doxxed by people on this site. I can confirm that the effects are minimal due to the fact that there’s only so much you can do with the information. As with “hàcking” accounts, as said above virtually impossible. In most cases the person getting their account stolen they manually had to give share the account information with said individual and then verify the 2FA PIN via registered *****.

upsi
    • 95 posts
    May 28, 2024 3:56 PM PDT
    mindfreak said:

Well said. Doxxing isn’t illegal anyways, unless extremely illegal things are done to obtain that information. But none of that nonsense would happen in warmerise. This was a pretty funny forum to read, I wonder if any lawyer would actually be able to defend a court case about Warmerise. Or if they’d even consider reading the documents without laughing hysterically.