Forums » News & Announcements

Player 949 and Phantasma - Bad Business for Warmerise

• 2106 posts
    May 28, 2024 6:54 PM PDT

Kazuya said:Well said. Doxxing isn’t illegal anyways, unless extremely illegal things are done to obtain that information. But none of that nonsense would happen in warmerise. This was a pretty funny forum to read, I wonder if any lawyer would actually be able to defend a court case about Warmerise. Or if they’d even consider reading the documents without laughing hysterically.

It would be an interesting feat considering that the vast majority of people on the site are kids that don't know what they are doing or saying.

• 21 posts
    May 28, 2024 7:23 PM PDT

Yet funny enough, no word or comment from the big hckr with the big threats. 

I should have been doxxed by now.

I proved my point.

• 76 posts
    May 29, 2024 4:10 AM PDT

Legion78 said:

Kazuya said: Threatening someone is not a crime in itself, if he has not committed any crime you cannot prosecute him. He is probably a liar/trolling about doxxing people, since its warmerise. It’s pointless to do those kind of acts.

Threatening someone online, especially with doxxing and altering website code, is a serious crime.

Filing a police report is easy and creates a trail of events, which he wouldn't want if he's smart.

Beyond legal action, a negative marketing campaign could harm Warmerise's reputation and player base even further. I'll make sure potential investors (if any) dont want it and new players steer clear. Nobody wants to be doxxed.

Whether he's serious or trolling, he will regret his actions.

German Law:

• German Penal Code (StGB):
      • Section 241 (Threatening the Commission of a Felony): Illegal to threaten another person with a felony. Punishable by fines or imprisonment.
      • Section 238 (Stalking): Criminalizes threats causing harm or fear. Punishable by up to three years in prison.

European Law:

• European Convention on Human Rights (ECHR):
      • Article 8: Protects against serious threats infringing on private life.
    • GDPR: Includes provisions against online harassment and threats.

Western Law:

• USA:
      • Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (CFAA): Criminalizes unauthorized access to computer systems, including making threats.
      • Interstate Communications Act: Prohibits threatening communications across state lines.
    • UK:
      • Malicious Communications Act: Makes it an offense to send threatening messages.
      • Protection from Harassment Act: Criminalizes repeated threatening behavior.

International Law:

• Budapest Convention on Cybercrime: Harmonizes laws against internet threats and improves investigative cooperation.

Seriousness of Online Threats:

1. Legal Precedents: Courts in Germany, Europe, the West, and internationally prosecute online threats due to psychological harm and potential for violence.
    2. Law Enforcement: Cybercrime units trace and act on online threats.
    3. Game Policies: Companies ban and report users making threats to ensure safety.

Threatening someone is a criminal offense under multiple legal frameworks. Authorities take these matters seriously and will pursue those who engage in such activities. Especially if I'm feeling suicidal because of the stress he's caused me. Who knows what else could happen or how I might feel next.

Waiting for your reply https://warmerise.com/profile/kordhell

7 days and counting

what are you even going to do? start a legal investigation on this rando you met on a rando website game? cops have better things to do -.-

• 21 posts
    May 29, 2024 6:38 AM PDT

Thank you for speaking on behalf of all cops in the world. That wasn't the point of this at all. 

But I'm glad to see that Warmerise is full of law experts.

I'm truly humbled and lucky.

• 2106 posts
    May 29, 2024 7:47 PM PDT

Google exists

• 468 posts
    May 29, 2024 9:29 PM PDT

XDDDDDD

• 21 posts
    May 30, 2024 12:08 AM PDT

mindfreak said:

Google exists

Ah, yes. Type in google and look at the first result. Got it.

Thanks for the wealth of knowledge.

• 955 posts
    May 30, 2024 1:16 AM PDT
    ChatGPT exists
    • 21 posts
    May 30, 2024 1:39 AM PDT

Spacetrooper said: ChatGPT exists

Tools complement expertise, they don't define it.

It's akin to granting a poet a quill, or in your case, scribbling with crayons.

• 62 posts
    May 30, 2024 7:02 AM PDT

ROASTED

• 221 posts
    May 30, 2024 2:33 PM PDT

You are all reported to the corresponding authorities. The forums are currently on lockdown, and you are here typing carelessly. According to Article 6.7 of the Moldovan Constitution, all Warmerise commoners shall remain silent after Max's departure.

Now, please stop, or I will have to ban you all and report you to Joe Biden himself so he puts your *** behind the wall soon enough, Mexicans.

• 62 posts
    May 30, 2024 4:34 PM PDT

Erlaanz, I can totally understand y u were max's favorite player.

• 21 posts
    May 30, 2024 11:30 PM PDT

Erlaanz said:

You are all reported to the corresponding authorities. The forums are currently on lockdown, and you are here typing carelessly. According to Article 6.7 of the Moldovan Constitution, all Warmerise commoners shall remain silent after Max's departure.

Now, please stop, or I will have to ban you all and report you to Joe Biden himself so he puts your *** behind the wall soon enough, Mexicans.

We’re bonded by e-dating the same e-girls. Which means you're also e-commoner. Welcome to peasant life good sir :3

It's good to see you are alive and well.

I also heard Max left to start a taco stand on the other side of the wall.

Bionic Illogic and NoTactics Technologies staff get an additional 5% off

• 2106 posts
    May 31, 2024 7:39 PM PDT

Legion78 said:

Ah, yes. Type in google and look at the first result. Got it.

Thanks for the wealth of knowledge.

proves my point further

• 21 posts
    May 31, 2024 7:50 PM PDT

Good for you man

This post was edited by Legion78 at May 31, 2024 7:51 PM PDT
    • 94 posts
    May 31, 2024 11:25 PM PDT

A simple way dont take intrest and attention in kordhell that what is he saying or doing. Myabe he is just trolling.

This post was edited by Sukuna at June 1, 2024 2:57 AM PDT
    • 94 posts
    June 1, 2024 12:13 AM PDT

But for many days I didn't see kordhell maybe he leave for few days or on guest.

This post was edited by Sukuna at June 1, 2024 12:13 AM PDT
    • 1 posts
    June 2, 2024 3:59 AM PDT

Legion78 said:

Yet funny enough, no word or comment from the big hckr with the big threats. 

I should have been doxxed by now.

I proved my point.

• 13 posts
    June 6, 2024 6:35 AM PDT

you are that g a y

• 94 posts
    June 7, 2024 12:09 AM PDT

" Phantasma and kordhell - Bad Bussiness for Warmerise " sad legion 

• 21 posts
    June 7, 2024 1:51 AM PDT

Anekil i thought we agreed you were gonna be my Sl@ve. What happened?

This post was edited by Legion78 at June 7, 2024 1:51 AM PDT
    • 94 posts
    June 7, 2024 2:47 AM PDT

L i asked nega?