Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Suggestion which can make Warmerise better?

• September 15, 2017 10:01 AM PDT

Firstly I propose to put the Warmerise at one site. There is Standalone, WebGL and this one (play now). 1/3 players isn't good...

Do something with these new hackers, I saw they in the game and guides for hacking on yt. Secondary remove Third person mode issues. Today some1 killed me before I had any chances to see him, aditionally bullet hit in wall. It happens very often. If it isn't possible to repair just remove this !@#$%!#$% :) I know that u spent a bit of time for this but cheating not gonna bear new players. Warmerise should be FPS game. Now I'd like to ask about renewal old stuffs, I mean Rocket Launcher and Abandoned map :D Today most of you don't know what is it, but players would be curious to see new map and weapon in the next update :)

Weapon at "3" is Rocket Launcher. I couldn't find Abandoned picture but I had good feelings with this map...

ps.. WHAT THE **** IS THIS TOMAHAWK DOING HERE STILL? M67 and tomahawk are too OP weapons, and doing warmerise less playable, players only spam "V" (and gonna hate me now) and don't know that there is something like primary weapon.

Tomahawk damage: 51+51

M67 damage: 49+49+49

Won't be better? 

• 507 posts
    September 15, 2017 11:55 AM PDT

1) Three versions of Warmerise

Standalone is abandoned, WebGL is nearly as bad. The only place people play on is WebPlayer so the lack of players you're seeing is not due to multiple versions being available.

2) Hacking

This is legitimate. Max needs to ban people who are legitimately hacking, but playersalso need to learn how to record gameplay so that there's more proof of those who are hacking, instead of just screenshots that don't really say anything.

3) Third person

It's stupid and needs to be completely removed.

4) New weapons and maps

Max has never been good about adding weapons. He often makes them really weak and cost an insane amount of money to purchase. For that reason, I'd be more excited to see a new map or better yet to re-impliment the custom maps system with a community mod to manually approve maps for the ability to gain XP while playing on them.

5) Tomahawk/M67

The M67 is okay. People just get really good at bouncing it around corners for free damage. That requires skill and timing, so I'd call it balanced. The tomahawk is another story. People hate it because it's an instant kill at short range. Reducing the damage to 51 isn't the answer, because then you've basically removed all reason to use it. Instead of reducing the damage, why not increase the time it takes to throw it? If there were a 0.25 to 0.5 second delay between pressing V and the tomahawk throwing (with a little circle or loading bar that fills up as the tomahawk charges so that the player knows when it's ready to throw), that would give the other player a chance to respond, making them WAY less OP without removing their 1 hit kill potential.

• 609 posts
    September 15, 2017 5:09 PM PDT

1) 3 dif platforms

this is not the main reason but actually can present a prob, some ppl for example can only play on standalone (idk y tbh) others have made the leap to webgl and some others still stayed in webplayer, besides u have school and such, imo standalone was the answer.

2) Hacking

same old story, agree with chrono on the recording part, but responable mods could do some work

3) like u said and i agree this is a fps not a tps, for all the reason check this thread http://warmerise.com/forums/topic/378/the-removal-of-third-person-view seth got it all right

4) more maps are on the way (custom maps also) but imo its not the main need right now

5) tomahawk should have the need for draw like in the bow, also decrease the number of m67 from 3 to 2 

• September 16, 2017 1:50 PM PDT

M67 is balanced? pff Player doesn't have any chance to avoid it, I mean stupid throwing too, tactic throwing looks better.

• 507 posts
    September 16, 2017 6:52 PM PDT
    Well you have to consider what the M67 had for competition: the tomahawk (arguably overpowered) and trapmines (definitely overpowered). The M67 is a good item, and takes a decent level of skill to be really good with. When compared to Tomas and mines it's definitely balanced, and I would like to see those two brought back to the same level of effectiveness as the M67.
    • 115 posts
    September 17, 2017 6:08 AM PDT

imo the items themselves aren´t op, its rather the ammount, 3 explosive engines its just too much, you should only have 1

• 610 posts
    September 25, 2017 6:05 AM PDT

idk

• 13 posts
    December 5, 2017 9:37 AM PST
    Hi Max apology My inconvenience could return the current version 2.3.4 please the version WebGL everything is going to control everything is fast I can not even shoot this very slow new version that put you please max leaves the current version so never win cash I will not be the improve R player will not reach the top 1 :( 

please max by Spock

• 7 posts
    January 5, 2018 12:03 PM PST

A great suggestion is to not make this game pay 2 win anymore, I swear them make you wanna spend money.

• 609 posts
    January 5, 2018 1:59 PM PST

XDGrizz88 said:

A great suggestion is to not make this game pay 2 win anymore, I swear them make you wanna spend money.

PAY TO WIN?! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

• 13 posts
    January 15, 2018 6:17 PM PST

Godzilla

• 65 posts
    January 16, 2018 1:51 AM PST

STERBEN99 said:

XDGrizz88 said:

Actually he's right,Max increased guns prices and added BUY CASH function which is annoying i really hate that and ain't gonna lie the game is Pay To Win.

• 507 posts
    January 16, 2018 2:37 AM PST

Snyp3rEli7E said:

STERBEN99 said:

XDGrizz88 said:

Actually he's right,Max increased guns prices and added BUY CASH function which is annoying i really hate that and ain't gonna lie the game is Pay To Win.

Except two of the three free primary weapons are either top-tier or borderline top-tier. I can jump into any game with the UMP/L115, a revolver(Which is SUPER cheap) and the plasma grenades and come out on the top (or near the top) of my team.

The G36 and Carbine are the best guns in the game, easy, but aside from those there isn't much else that can straight up beat the UMP-40. And the L115A3 is one of two snipers, trading less torso damage for WAY more ammo and control than the RailRifle.

This post was edited by chronospectrum at January 16, 2018 2:41 AM PST