Forums » Off-Topic

Anime Suggestions | Original

• 17 posts
    November 24, 2017 4:19 PM PST

Suggest an anime (Japanese Animation) in this thread, there is so much anime out there. I've watched quite a bit myself, almost all in english dubbed. Me and probably quite a few others probably want to know anime we may have missed out on and are pretty good.

When suggesting an anime could you please give some information about it. What is it about, is it in dub, etc.

You may also discuss anything anime related in this thread and I might even list some anime here so you don't need to go through every page to find any suggested anime.

For those of you who aren't sure of what anime is, here are some popular ones:

• Naruto
    • Dragon Ball
    • Bleach
    • Fairy Tail

The site I use to watch anime on is kissanime.ru but there are many other sites which you can use.

This post was edited by JayTripleA at November 25, 2017 6:45 AM PST
    • 17 posts
    November 25, 2017 6:43 AM PST

whats it about and is there dub for it

This post was edited by JayTripleA at November 25, 2017 6:45 AM PST
    • 3 posts
    December 1, 2017 4:30 PM PST

Btooom) You are alone in a island and you just have bombs. You have to kill 6 people to get rid of this island. What would you do in that situation?

This post was edited by Barbsie at December 1, 2017 6:20 PM PST
    • 31 posts
    January 4, 2018 12:56 PM PST

Sword Art Online

• 3 posts
    January 31, 2018 11:41 PM PST

Cowboy Bebop, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Gundam, Ghost in the Shell

• 609 posts
    February 1, 2018 3:26 PM PST

Pacman420 said:

Cowboy Bebop, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Gundam, Ghost in the Shell

cowboy bebop so damn good

This post was edited by STERBEN99 at February 1, 2018 3:26 PM PST
    • 42 posts
    April 18, 2018 9:34 PM PDT

Barbsie said:

Btooom) You are alone in a island and you just have bombs. You have to kill 6 people to get rid of this island. What would you do in that situation?

BTOOOM! is really awesome though I also love Bleach and Fairytale but *** you have already seen them I recommend this :) try it you can get english dubbed (or at least sub titled) episodes of it in Youtube itself (there are 12 episdes if you are wondering) ...

• 3 posts
    April 19, 2018 2:02 PM PDT

I dont like animes which have too many episodes because i dont have time to watch them. I can recommend Steins Gate.

• 44 posts
    May 14, 2018 9:15 PM PDT
    • One Punch Man                    https://myanimelist.net/anime/30276/One_Punch_Man
    • Gintama                              https://myanimelist.net/anime/918/Gintama

P.S: Amagi Brilliant Park                

This post was edited by waleed at May 14, 2018 10:36 PM PDT
    • 6 posts
    May 15, 2018 2:22 AM PDT

sub >>>>> dub

i reccommend fate/zero, aldnoah.zero, mahouka koukou no rettousei, noragami, guilty crown, re:zero, attack on titan, etc.

they all have amazing animations and soundtracks and i thoroughly enjoyed the plot as well~