Forums » Custom Maps

Nuke town

• 7 posts
    January 19, 2018 6:19 PM PST

i want to know any thoughts you have about my map (Nuke Town) and if you think i should add anything remore anyhing or change something. 

thanks

~Iron King~

This post was edited by IronKing at January 19, 2018 6:21 PM PST
    • 7 posts
    January 19, 2018 7:26 PM PST

• 7 posts
    January 20, 2018 11:20 PM PST

Nuke Town update. 
    NEW! 
    GTO 
    F-250
    Sinks
    cabinet
    bed
    book Shelf 
    more spawn points
    Trees and plants 
    map darkened 
    and more, hope you enjoy

• 39 posts
    February 7, 2018 10:59 PM PST

So, IronKing, your map is pretty good. It is nicely done. I like the details like furniture and little cups and so on. 

Keep up the good work. 

P.s. Tree leaves are good disguise. Love to ambush players from the trees.

• 7 posts
    February 8, 2018 12:02 AM PST

thanks for the feed back i have a new map out the cosmos base one. you should check it out and i just put an update on it fixing some bugs.

• 21 posts
    February 8, 2018 7:51 AM PST

IronKing said:

thanks for the feed back i have a new map out the cosmos base one. you should check it out and i just put an update on it fixing some bugs.

I have seen your new map. I think it could use some open space - now it consists of narrow corridors only - creating a platform that could give players more room would have a very positive impact on "cosmos base". It could make the gameplay on it more diverse, more unpredictable. In my opinion the best way to achieve that goal is to build a platform offering much open space on top of the starship's hall - those stairs could lead to such a platform:

You could use hall's parts or other such elements to provide players with some cover on such an open space.

The map's background is beautiful - if we could fight on top of the starship (on it's "roof", colloquaially speaking), and admire the view of the planets and spaceships in cosmos - it would become an awesome addition to Warmerise. I hope you will be able to do something like that - the map has a great potential ;)

This post was edited by Batory at February 8, 2018 1:12 PM PST
    • 609 posts
    February 8, 2018 3:43 PM PST

sup iron ive seen the map but we still need to do some re-work, still a ton of stuff to improve

• 609 posts
    February 9, 2018 12:22 PM PST

STERBEN99 said:

sup iron ive seen the map but we still need to do some re-work, still a ton of stuff to improve

so send me a message asap

• 21 posts
    February 15, 2018 5:17 AM PST

After the release of Version 3 "cosmos base" map looks gorgeous and it also offers lots of space for slower, more tactical combat. Good Job STERBEN99 and IronKing !

• 11 posts
    December 10, 2019 6:45 AM PST

iron king why doesnt your nuke town map become in my profile the map takes a lot of time to be created

• 14 posts
    July 25, 2020 10:21 PM PDT

Very GooD Map IronKing I`am Love Die-Rise!.

• 1 posts
    October 14, 2020 6:19 AM PDT

What You Banned IronKing Stop IronKing Ban.!

• 2 posts
    October 21, 2020 3:18 AM PDT

Good Game For Nuke Town On Fantastic Map You Good Player And Man IronKing Stop To Be You Ban.

• 7 posts
    November 9, 2020 1:39 PM PST

im being baned???

• 226 posts
    November 9, 2020 6:52 PM PST

IronKing said:

im being baned???

No, he doesn't know what hes talking about.

• 7 posts
    November 10, 2020 9:55 PM PST

there got to be some reason 2 players posted on this saying that?

• 226 posts
    November 10, 2020 10:41 PM PST

IronKing said:

there got to be some reason 2 players posted on this saying that?

There is a player named "IronMan" that was banned. They think that Ironman and Ironking are the same thing.

• 14 posts
    November 10, 2020 10:44 PM PST

Ha IronMan No IronKing. Aww Thanks @KontrolFreak

• 1 posts
    November 19, 2020 1:52 PM PST

bro you made nuke town thats so sick i love nuke town!!!