Forums » Help & Tips

Weapon Price

• 3 posts
    February 26, 2018 4:32 PM PST

Since the weapons are over priced, its very hard for us new comers to get new weapons. Even though im not a new comer I still havent even got the MINI-G in my opinion and im sure as alot of other people think alot of these weapons are very overpriced. So Warmerise, I am making a proposal to reduce the weapons prices but not dramatically lower them but lower them to a reasonable amount. This might attract more new players.

• 328 posts
    February 28, 2018 7:10 AM PST

Weapon prices are too high considering how hard it is to earn XP. The max XP I can get is around 300 something with horrible FPS and going beast mode doing headshots and that's rare. Either weapon prices should be lowered or kill's XP should be brought up.

• 507 posts
    February 28, 2018 4:33 PM PST
    The prices are high because that's the only form of progression in the game. That's the only thing to *do*. If they were cheap, you'd unlock them all and stop playing because you "beat" the game. the grind to get new weapons makes them more rewarding when you finally get to use them.

That said, playing the game with performance as bad as it is now that webplayer is kill means that grinding is far less fun. increasing the XP/killvalye would make that a lot easier, and has been suggested in the past.
    • 3 posts
    February 28, 2018 6:06 PM PST

I agree

• 3 posts
    February 28, 2018 6:07 PM PST

Im not saying to dramatically decrease the weapon price but they should either lower the prices a bit or increase XP being received at a time.

• 609 posts
    March 1, 2018 5:41 AM PST

i know it might seem a small change but maybe adding extra XP to kill that accomplish a feat, like, a triplekill instead of doing 5+5+5 maybe 5+10+15 or if you kill someone with near death elevatee from 5 to 10 or stuff like that

• 507 posts
    March 1, 2018 10:18 AM PST
    (sarcasm)bring back jet XP!(/sarcasm)
    This post was edited by chronospectrum at March 1, 2018 10:19 AM PST
    • 609 posts
    March 2, 2018 6:55 AM PST

you mean jet collision?

• 2 posts
    April 4, 2019 6:59 PM PDT

VigilanteRSX said:

Since the weapons are over priced, its very hard for us new comers to get new weapons. Even though im not a new comer I still havent even got the MINI-G in my opinion and im sure as alot of other people think alot of these weapons are very overpriced. So Warmerise, I am making a proposal to reduce the weapons prices but not dramatically lower them but lower them to a reasonable amount. This might attract more new players.

• 609 posts
    April 5, 2019 11:14 AM PDT

just want to state, I've bough the A12 4 days ago, was left with literally 0, I'm almost at 15k, I'm at the university and only play ~30m a day (and yes, I've made a couple of great games where I won ~350xp without counting the bonus) but what I mean is, it ain't that hard.

ppl tend to go to small servers but if you manage to get on a dustland with 10 ppl and slay, boi u earning your bread

• April 5, 2019 1:15 PM PDT

STERBEN99 said:

just want to state, I've bough the A12 4 days ago, was left with literally 0, I'm almost at 15k, I'm at the university and only play ~30m a day (and yes, I've made a couple of great games where I won ~350xp without counting the bonus) but what I mean is, it ain't that hard.

ppl tend to go to small servers but if you manage to get on a dustland with 10 ppl and slay, boi u earning your bread

True, Dustland is very good for gaining xp

• 1 posts
    April 7, 2019 7:29 PM PDT

VigilanteRSX said:

• 13 posts
    April 22, 2019 4:31 PM PDT

STERBEN99 said: