Warmerise - 2.4.2

This topic has been closed.
    • 998 posts
    April 18, 2018 3:03 PM PDT

Warmerise - 2.4.2

- Added Melee Weapons category in the Armory Menu
    - Added new melee weapon: Katana
    - Added new melee weapon: Brass Knuckles
    - Slightly reduced text size for kill feed and info messages (Also your kills will now have a dark background in kill feed)
    - Reduced medkit and teleporter price to 2 coins
    - Increased GravityGun pull power
    - Fixed bug when only default avatars would be shown in the final screen
    - Fixed bug when throwing grenade while in gunner seat would activate primary weapon
    - Now after spawning, you still have a chance to change your weapons. (Useful for when you already respawned but haven't finished selecting weapons yet)

This post was edited by Admin at April 18, 2018 3:04 PM PDT
    • 998 posts
    April 18, 2018 8:55 PM PDT

Update 2.4.2.01f

- Minor bug fixes

• 507 posts
    April 19, 2018 7:52 AM PDT
    Seems like we can't equip skins for any melee weapon? That's what I'm seeing others report at least.
    • 998 posts
    April 19, 2018 11:49 AM PDT

Indeed, the button to attach skins was missing for melee weapons.
    Just uploaded a fix

• 507 posts
    April 19, 2018 12:26 PM PDT
    Thanks, appreciate it!
    • 998 posts
    April 19, 2018 4:53 PM PDT

Update 2.4.2.01f (2)

- Removed HP bar under the teammates names to reduce clutter and improve performance

• 507 posts
    April 19, 2018 7:47 PM PDT
    Whoa whoa whoa, hang on just a second... How much of a performance boost is that because unless that's a 30 fps boost or higher, I will take the tactical option of being able to know my teammates health.
    • 84 posts
    April 19, 2018 8:34 PM PDT
    I know we all want performance but we also need a balance of quality of the game. Reducing the healthbar really reduces the chances of teamwork and also possibly the skill ceiling. All in all, it removes the aspect of teamwork, as you dont know when your teamates need help and it's almost like everyone is better off being a lone wolf
    Just my thoughts :D
    Update 2.4.2.01f(3)
    -added HP bar back again to add clutter and reduce performance (please)
    • 115 posts
    April 20, 2018 6:36 AM PDT
    Personally i dont see a correlation between the health bar and tatics besides calculating aprox.the enemies position and taking advantage for your own
    Now you may say you and some actually try to help and im not saying you dont, im just talking about the majority.
    Now there a couple of things that could fix this, a quick chat, health display like in begone or just a smaller bar etc.
    But the main reason i enjoy it is the clear view, feels less smuthering
    This post was edited by Manager at April 20, 2018 6:38 AM PDT
    • 507 posts
    April 20, 2018 7:27 AM PDT
    For tdm gameplay it's helpful for enemy positions, as you mentioned, but for elimination it's absolutely CRITICAL to know your teammates health quickly. Knowing whose health is higher can change who goes first into a room, and making a wrong choice with that could lose you the round. This change cripples competitive gameplay, like for example the annually tournament.
    • 115 posts
    April 20, 2018 8:26 AM PDT

how about we being able to see a slighty smaller life bar only when our crosshair dot is near or 'above a teamate?

This post was edited by Manager at April 20, 2018 2:12 PM PDT
    • 610 posts
    April 20, 2018 6:38 PM PDT

Yeah, I agree with them. The health bars over your teammates' heads basically warns you when they need back up or something during battle. Everything and anything could change in how a team works together because of that. Just make it smaller if you can, as Manager suggested. 

• 82 posts
    April 25, 2018 4:56 PM PDT

Nice 

This post was edited by MikeMiz13 at April 25, 2018 5:00 PM PDT