Forums » Help & Tips

Frames Per Second Issue

• 2 posts
    May 18, 2018 12:37 PM PDT

Hello, I am a new player and have been having FPS issues. I have a capable sytem with a core i5 that plays less graphicly demanding games very well usally. With warmerise I usally start out a game 50-60fps then it drops down to 20-30 in a couple of minutes. Please help!

• 196 posts
    May 18, 2018 2:58 PM PDT

Even tho performance has been improved a lot since its release Warmerise uses WebGL which is a pretty new system that not many games use. WebGL consumes more resources from your PC, while Standalone and those who still use Unity web player in Palemoon or other specific browsers like Palemoon consume way less resources and PCs with lower specs can handle them better. Rush Team for example uses WebGL as well and the game feels less smooth than in Standalone and the FPS are capped to 60 or something.

So do not worry, I do also have a pretty good PC which can handle high quality games like CS:GO, Fortnite, PUBG, Overwatch at +200 fps, but in Warmerise I do have around 100 fps max and in full servers it drops down to 50-60.

Have a nice day!

• 21 posts
    May 25, 2018 11:49 AM PDT

Try using 1024/768 screen resolution in your windows control pannel. Experiment with other ones to find one that provides you with the best fps.