Forums » Clan Advertisements

Fla:re clan forum

• 3 posts
    June 7, 2018 3:02 PM PDT

-

This post was edited by tsaar at February 2, 2019 8:35 AM PST
    • 129 posts
    June 7, 2018 3:11 PM PDT

Good luck mojito with your cla... oof i am in the clan too so good luck ourselves!

• 14 posts
    June 7, 2018 3:29 PM PDT

• 3 posts
    June 7, 2018 5:32 PM PDT

Nice thread m8

• 9 posts
    June 8, 2018 6:27 AM PDT

Good luck whit the cla.

• 19 posts
    June 8, 2018 9:13 AM PDT

Cool!

• 3 posts
    June 8, 2018 11:45 AM PDT

Cool Clan good luck

• 376 posts
    June 8, 2018 12:44 PM PDT
    For anyone thinking about joining, I highly recommend it. I've worked with a few of these guys pretty closely, and I know all of them enough to say they're all rad dudes. Flare/Fla:re is probably one of the only clans you'll see me recommend in the game, because they are one of the rare few clans that I think will still exist in a relevant way in a year or two.
    • 129 posts
    June 8, 2018 1:08 PM PDT

chronospectrum said: For anyone thinking about joining, I highly recommend it. I've worked with a few of these guys pretty closely, and I know all of them enough to say they're all rad dudes. Flare/Fla:re is probably one of the only clans you'll see me recommend in the game, because they are one of the rare few clans that I think will still exist in a relevant way in a year or two.

Really appreciate these words, specially coming from a person that was so important for this community's growth. I still remember your professionalism during the Warmerise World Cup in 2016 and the best moderator this game had.

P.S- That's why we love chrono ;3 yes homoo

This post was edited by Erlaanz at June 8, 2018 1:08 PM PDT
    • 1 posts
    June 18, 2018 8:49 AM PDT

lmao me pro me join clan

• 35 posts
    June 18, 2018 9:07 AM PDT

good luck with the  clan Eve <3

This post was edited by emilar at June 18, 2018 9:07 AM PDT
    • 5 posts
    September 7, 2018 1:04 PM PDT

that moment u ''wanna hang with the cool kids'' but the discord link is expired

• 129 posts
    September 7, 2018 2:55 PM PDT

This is the Discord link for everyone who still wants to join: https://discord.gg/NFz4x7V

This post was edited by Erlaanz at March 21, 2020 3:34 PM PDT
    • 3 posts
    July 24, 2020 10:42 AM PDT

Hello everyone!
    Flare is going to hold a Warmerise 2v2 tournament tomorrow for our clan members and we're going to be streaming it on Twitch at 16:00 CET/ UTC +1.
    Our twitch is: https://www.twitch.tv/flareclanofficial
    Come tune in if you wanna see some fun games!
    The purpose of this tournament is to have fun and make the game as alive as possible.
    Hope to see you guys tomorrow!

• 288 posts
    July 24, 2020 3:23 PM PDT

Aiim said:

Hello everyone!
    Flare is going to hold a Warmerise 2v2 tournament tomorrow for our clan members and we're going to be streaming it on Twitch at 16:00 CET/ UTC +1.
    Our twitch is: https://www.twitch.tv/flareclanofficial
    Come tune in if you wanna see some fun games!
    The purpose of this tournament is to have fun and make the game as alive as possible.
    Hope to see you guys tomorrow!

Is it free?

• 141 posts
    July 24, 2020 4:50 PM PDT
    No, you have to pay Tsaar in the currency of his choice.
    • 12 posts
    July 25, 2020 6:58 PM PDT

somebody come 1v1

This post was edited by Astria at July 29, 2020 8:13 PM PDT
    • 330 posts
    August 14, 2020 9:55 AM PDT

Can we get new Flare Discord link ??

• 129 posts
    December 1, 2020 2:28 PM PST

On this month back in 2012 is when this clan was first founded so I've decided to write something for such a special occassion and since I've seen so many new players interested in old Warmerise and how it was and which clans there were I will share this with anyone who is interested enough to read this (BTW after writing this I decided it would be nice of me after almost a decade leading this clan to share some tips on how to, in my opinion, lead a clan):

So for any of you who might be into old Warmerise history and since there is almost no old players left from those days I am going to talk a bit about Flare’s history since it’s almost time for our 8th anniversary I think it’s a good moment to reflect on those memories.

It all started back in BeGone back in late 2012/ early 2013 when someone named BlastFM created SR a clan who later on Azherot/Courtois and me joined. In August 2013 I became the leader and started recruiting new players such as Joppie, Sone, HUNTER1234, … who are still in the clan to this day.

And this is where the Warmerise story begins, after BeGone got deleted many players moved to Warmerise since it was a game with a similar “community” and the website had a BeGone feeling to it, and Max himself used to play BeGone too and even got to make some maps for the game.

We played since 2013 every now and then but it wasn’t until 29th August 2014 that we didn’t create Meth, which was basically SR but renamed since the leaders and members were almost the same. As soon as we started doing clan wars many clans noticed us specially RK, who offered Courtois and me who were Meth’s owner and leader to join the clan but we thought the clan had a bright future and decided to decline the offer. This is a piece of advice for any of you guys who’s looking forward to making a successful clan, I have been a clan leader for Flare for 7 years and every clan has its ups and downs. We had some great times with Meth defeating some of the best Warmerise clans to ever exist and not so successful alliance with our rival clan Cosmic. For several reasons such as some members going inactive and some new members which we didn’t appreciate in the clan we decided to close the clan for some times with a record of 87 clan war wins and 11 losses.

Part of the reason was that once again Dante one of RK’s leaders and Zero himself offered us a promising project which was fusing with Meth’s leader core which was composed by Courtois, Sone, Hunter1234, Coparel, Joppie and me.

And so we started Helgh with Dante and me as the leaders with some big names from 2015. We had a great rivalry with Hezh against who we did more than 20 clan wars in just 3 months. Unfortunately Hezh got deleted around September or October 2015. We had an easy time since there was basically no opposition and with our rivals gone the clan slowly started declining as well. So after some problems with certain members who I decided to personally kick. And we closed Helgh’s chapter with a 53 clan war wins and 8 losses.

Just like we did every time we made huge changes we rebranded ourselves to Flare and I took the lead of the clan in a kind of dictator way for the first 2 months to make everything settle properly and do something I had on mind for several years. If you guys didn’t know the biggest rivalry there was in the clan was RK-Cosmic-69-Meth, these 4 clans are probably the greatest to ever exist in the game. And my goal was to make the leaders of all those clans want to participate in Flare and become leaders with me and put our pride aside and old rivalries from 2014 and early 2015 which didn’t make sense after those clans were already dead. Surprisingly for everyone it worked, and something that in 2014 would be impossible to think specially after how RK had a huge drama fight and it split into several clans (69 and Cosmic as RK child clans) they reunited in Flare. We had a great run with a 24 clan war win streak and 0 losses. But sadly Warmerise closed in August 2016 and we all quit the game.

I'd like to share with all of you that one of the things I am the most proud of is that we could actually move on from all the drama our clans caused, and all the leaders (Dante, Slayerpro, Everton76, Courtois and me) could get to be friends after all. This a game and rivalries should be over once the match ends.

For any new clan leaders or anyone who might be thinking about starting their clan I am going to give you some advices and facts which are required:

1-    Managing a clan is a daily thing which requires a lot of time, there is going to be internal problems, fight, stupid drama and a lot of problems you will need to solve. I learnt this in Meth specially, I went inactive for 2 months due to my exams and the clan went downhill. You can’t entrust your work to anyone else if you want to be the leader you’ll have to do everything yourself.

2-    You will need to learn how to handle people. There is going to be players with a big ego, people who like starting dramas and you will have to take care of them. Make sure your clan members act according to how you want your clan to be seen.

3-    Make sense and stay true to your idea. I’ve seen plenty of times clans make a whole list of rules that sometimes are broken by their higher skilled players or an important member and they let it slide, that you 100% know if it was any other member they would get kicked. You, as the leader, sometimes will have to be strict and discipline your members.

4-    You are the one that makes the clan stick together. Talk to your members, get to know them, play with them, and do a lot of stuff with them, a clan shouldn’t just be that. One of the reasons we’ve been together for 8 years is because we became friends. At first you are just clan mates but you should strive for more. There is a lot of people out there with similar ideas and goals in-game who you can befriend.

5-    The fifth and last point and which I think is what made Flare so successful is: be A LEADER. I’ve seen many clans where the leader is not the main player for the clan or most important person. With this I don’t mean that every member plays a role and everyone is important. We’ve always seen these clans where the “leaders” are desperate to make skilled players join and increase their clan reputation with big names. It’s YOUR clan and you ought to be one of the main reasons for people wanting to join. We all know about these clans where a good player joins their reputation skyrockets then that player leaves and what’s left? Nothing.

P.S- Seize the moment with your clanmates and make great memories because one day you will look back and you will regret not doing many things you could've done and you will be nostalgic about these days you're living.

• 174 posts
    December 1, 2020 2:44 PM PST
    Im glad such a good clan like this made me feel welcome and accepted (even when im latino jaja lol.), i hope i keep being part of this cringy and autistic family the next years, until we make a gaming house and i live in the pet's house. Jiji
    • 330 posts
    December 1, 2020 4:07 PM PST

8) thanks now i will make my new clan Nr1, it will be the bestest clan after Jdi

• 221 posts
    December 1, 2020 4:44 PM PST

Well Said. I wish you good fortune in the times to come.

• 414 posts
    December 1, 2020 10:08 PM PST

When he see JDI and reaven , he leave and he come back to Flare . Flare 100x better of reaven + jdi

• 221 posts
    December 1, 2020 11:55 PM PST

KAZOURICHUU said:

When he see JDI and reaven , he leave and he come back to Flare . Flare 100x better of reaven + jdi

You know he was joking right?

• 330 posts
    December 2, 2020 12:59 AM PST

Ryunosoke said:

KAZOURICHUU said:

You know he was joking right?

And its not like our Kosiarz would accept anyone XD