Forums » Clan Advertisements

Fla:re clan forum

• 64 posts
    December 5, 2020 8:35 PM PST

This is all a big bs

the only way to be a great leader is to be as dumb as possible

• 186 posts
    March 4, 2023 11:27 AM PST

Greetings, today is a really special day for Flare. It's been 10 years since the clan was first made back in a different game called BeGone.

**If you don't wanna read through all this I still leave a piece of advice for all young players in the last paragraph**

Many players probably don't know me nowadays since my time has long pass. So I will share a bit of our story for those curious about older Warmerise player generations or who might still have heard about us.

Ten years ago I was playing a game called BeGone with current Flare owner Kygetsu (Courtois back in 2014 Warmerise). I had played for years several online games but the thought of joining a clan never crossed my mind, until he did.
    He joined SR and so did I. I will try to keep this short so after 1 year together the clan got deleted because the original SR owner didn't want the clan around anymore even tho 6 months after I joined I became the owner and Kygetsu became the leader and we took the clan to a completely new level.

Soon after that BeGone got deleted due to some hackers and other problems which I am not that familiar with. Therefore we decided to move to a new game, Warmerise.

Here we started making a name for ourselves and some great clans such as RK wanted us to join them. But Kygetsu had different plans, he wanted us to start again here in Warmerise with some of our old members. So Meth was born with me as its leader, Kygetsu as the owner and HUNTER1234 (joined in 2013), Sone (joined in 2013), COPAREL (joined in 2013) and Joppie (joined in 2014).

We became one of the top clans in 2014 up there with RK, Cosmic and 69.
    In July 2015 we decided to rebrand ourselves to Helgh since we made one of our biggest moves to date, we had a lot of great players throughout the years. But we got one of the biggest personalities in old Warmerise, former RK leader Dante and also Zero who was its owner.

I learnt about RK's history how the greatest Warmerise clan ever which had the best players in it, due to several dramas and big egos split into 3 RK itself, Cosmic and 69. So I set a new goal to prove myself.

This is a personal thing I never mentioned this years and many people think my biggest accomplishment as a clan leader in Flare are just numbers, how many clan wars we won, how we dominated certain periods of time, ... But the thing that makes me the most proud and was my goal was unitying RK once again under my lead. Show that being mature and with the right mindset you can let things be water under the bridge.

So in December 2015 it was our final rebrand and I made the biggest move in Warmerise history at that time, which if you told anyone in August 2014 no one would believe. Flare recruited 69 leader SlayerPRO and Cosmic leader and owner Everton76.
    Even once they were huge enemies and the biggest rivals now RK, 69 and Cosmic were in a way back together as one.
    This is the thing I am the most proud of, being able of let hatred go and help others do the same to and letting our egos and pride aside we became not only clanmates but friends.

Flare was quite successful, for me personally a proyect since 2013 when I became the leader. I never wanted to lead a clan but I ended up doing so, and my goal was far different from others, many clans call themselves family but I know that we are one of the VERY few that really become one.

Latest news from us is we met in real life, current Flare leader Buzo, Everton76 current Flare leader and former Cosmic owner, Sone who is a member since SR days in BeGone and me.

**Personal advice**
    Talking from experience I want to tell you to cherish these moments you are living right now. Most of you are probably young, make friends here who knows look at me they could last as long as 10 years and even meet them irl one day. A one day Warmerise will eventually die and you will miss these days, so let hatred and toxicity aside and try to enjoy your Warmerise experience and make great memories.

Cheers,

Max's favourite player

This post was edited by Erlaanz at March 4, 2023 2:14 PM PST
    • 2097 posts
    March 4, 2023 7:35 PM PST
    Came back from the dead to congratulate you fine gentleman.
    • 458 posts
    March 4, 2023 7:50 PM PST

Erlaanz said:

Greetings, today is a really special day for Flare. It's been 10 years since the clan was first made back in a different game called BeGone.

**If you don't wanna read through all this I still leave a piece of advice for all young players in the last paragraph**

Many players probably don't know me nowadays since my time has long pass. So I will share a bit of our story for those curious about older Warmerise player generations or who might still have heard about us.

Ten years ago I was playing a game called BeGone with current Flare owner Kygetsu (Courtois back in 2014 Warmerise). I had played for years several online games but the thought of joining a clan never crossed my mind, until he did.
    He joined SR and so did I. I will try to keep this short so after 1 year together the clan got deleted because the original SR owner didn't want the clan around anymore even tho 6 months after I joined I became the owner and Kygetsu became the leader and we took the clan to a completely new level.

Soon after that BeGone got deleted due to some hackers and other problems which I am not that familiar with. Therefore we decided to move to a new game, Warmerise.

Here we started making a name for ourselves and some great clans such as RK wanted us to join them. But Kygetsu had different plans, he wanted us to start again here in Warmerise with some of our old members. So Meth was born with me as its leader, Kygetsu as the owner and HUNTER1234 (joined in 2013), Sone (joined in 2013), COPAREL (joined in 2013) and Joppie (joined in 2014).

In July 2015 we decided to rebrand ourselves to Helgh since we made one of our biggest moves to date, we had a lot of great players throughout the years. But we got one of the biggest personalities in old Warmerise, former RK leader Dante and also Zero who was its owner.

I learnt about RK's history how the greatest Warmerise clan ever which had the best players in it, due to several dramas and big egos split into 3 RK itself, Cosmic and 69. So I set a new goal to prove myself.

This is a personal thing I never mentioned this years and many people think my biggest accomplishment as a clan leader in Flare are just numbers, how many clan wars we won, how we dominated certain periods of time, ... But the thing that makes me the most proud and was my goal was unitying RK once again under my lead. Show that being mature and with the right mindset you can let things be water under the bridge.

So in December 2015 it was our final rebrand and I made the biggest move in Warmerise history at that time, which if you told anyone in August 2014 no one would believe. Flare recruited 69 leader SlayerPRO and Cosmic leader and owner Everton76.
    Even once they were huge enemies and the biggest rivals now RK, 69 and Cosmic were in a way back together as one.
    This is the thing I am the most proud of, being able of let hatred go and help others do the same to and letting our egos and pride aside we became not only clanmates but friends.

Flare was quite successful, for me personally a proyect since 2013 when I became the leader. I never wanted to lead a clan but I ended up doing so, and my goal was far different from others, many clans call themselves family but I know that we are one of the VERY few that really become one.

Latest news from us is we met in real life, current Flare leader Buzo, Everton76 current Flare leader and former Cosmic owner, Sone who is a member since SR days in BeGone and me.

**Personal advice**
    Talking from experience I want to tell you to cherish these moments you are living right now. Most of you are probably young, make friends here who knows look at me they could last as long as 10 years and even meet them irl one day. A one day Warmerise will eventually die and you will miss these days, so let hatred and toxicity aside and try to enjoy your Warmerise experience and make great memories.

Cheers,

Max's favourite player

It has been a pleasure, soldier, thank you for making this community a better place.

• 20 posts
    March 4, 2023 9:57 PM PST
    Lmaoo too much baddies hoes
  • March 10, 2023 12:57 AM PST

Erlaanz said:

**Personal advice**

Cheers,

Max's favourite player

its a fact that the basic pilons of warmerise commuinity originated from begone.Also is Everton still alive?

• 64 posts
    April 20, 2023 8:52 PM PDT

flare? who dis nubs

• 415 posts
    April 20, 2023 9:56 PM PDT

Flare Shawarma