Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Cheaper weapons

• 11 posts
    June 9, 2018 1:12 AM PDT

Hi,
    weapons in warmerise in my opinion are a bit too expensive, you have to collect a lot of cash to get, for example, G36. It's getting boring ... Write what you think about it. Thank you!

• 9 posts
    June 9, 2018 4:39 AM PDT

I think everything is fine, cheaper weapons are a bad idea. You must be patient and you should spend some effort. Also you can gain money in 5 ways. 

1- If you dont want to farm xp then you can buy some cash. https://warmerise.com/store 

2- Use sniper and train yourself + try to hit someone's head if you kill him it will give you 10 xp also if your team won you will gain bonus xp. 

3- Go and play in tplie, skygates or base and use vehicles, try to kill someone with vehicle , vehicle kills gives you 35 xp. 

4- Make your own weapon skins and find someone to buy them. 

5- If you play 15 minutes every day you can get this money.

This post was edited by Sizofren at June 9, 2018 4:41 AM PDT
    • 186 posts
    June 9, 2018 5:20 AM PDT

Nowadays there is the weapon skins which give you some money and can help you reach that money faster. Also if the weapons were cheaper it would kill the motivational part that makes people play the game, wanting to unlock a new weapon in Warmerise and being careful in which you pick because you had to put in a lot of work to get that cash is something very beautiful about this game. If you could have every weapon with just 10000 kills or something like that it would become boring faster.

And also it is the same old discussion as always when in the past the prices where changed. The people who bought them before would start complaining and want their cash back. So I think it's just fine the way it's.

+1 to all the options Sizofren gave you to get cash faster

• 9 posts
    June 9, 2018 8:05 AM PDT

I agree with them ...
    An example if you buy all weapons with a little money, in the future you will get a little bored because you barely fought to use them, it will be repetitive.

• 18 posts
    July 12, 2018 9:05 AM PDT

Sizofren said:

I think everything is fine, cheaper weapons are a bad idea. You must be patient and you should spend some effort.

If you think these prices are fine. Then We should have some cash eg 15000 or something like that so we couod buy a weapon or two of our own choice. This is very difficult for New players to gain enough Cash for Weapons. Thank u

• 2 posts
    April 4, 2019 6:58 PM PDT

I think the guns shoukd be chaeper because I've playign for a long time , and i only have 2000

• April 4, 2019 7:43 PM PDT

shibby313 said:

I think the guns shoukd be chaeper because I've playign for a long time , and i only have 2000

nah i like the prices now

• 13 posts
    April 22, 2019 3:45 PM PDT

nothing should be cheaper. If a newer member is concerned about not earning cash, we can lend say 2k cash through gun skins. however making it cheaper would have no gain, it would be so easy to get weapons.

• 6 posts
    February 9, 2020 8:43 PM PST

Or have more, less expesive weapons that are a small upgrade from the starter weapons so you dont have to save +20000 to get a decent gun

• February 9, 2020 10:44 PM PST

yeah please make warmerise guns more cheep it will be easy to buy gun 

• 7 posts
    June 25, 2020 7:20 AM PDT

Hi,
    weapons in warmerise in my opinion are a bit too expensive, you have to collect a lot of cash to get, for example, G36. It's getting boring ... Write what you think about it. Thank you!

• 122 posts
    July 25, 2020 4:04 AM PDT

Badly need a cheap weapons dude..

• 4 posts
    September 28, 2020 3:14 AM PDT

i only have 6408 cash, the weapons are too expensive [ i hope its cheap to buy it, if it didnt how can we buy the weapon?]

• 2 posts
    October 4, 2020 4:57 PM PDT

Or Maybe Increase The Damage of the weapons so if purchase them it will be worth for you!

This post was edited by NoobPlayer777 at October 4, 2020 4:57 PM PDT
    • 6 posts
    November 12, 2020 7:28 PM PST

Position actually do is add more ways to get money like leg shot by shot run running over people assist and stuff like that

• 1 posts
    November 16, 2020 5:15 AM PST

It makes a lot of sense not to make the weapons too cheap. I had a similar problem in another FPS where I got all of the guns and attatchments I liked and it became a bit boring when I had little to look forward to unlocking.

• 74 posts
    November 20, 2020 5:11 PM PST

i hate the weapon prices now there reallly overpriced it should be at least 2000 cash for a primary weapon or less i think you should be able to have guns easier i just dont like that they make the guns so overpriced and im not spendin any of my money for this ****

• 74 posts
    November 20, 2020 5:13 PM PST

they should start you off with 15000 cash for new players at least its not fair because new players might be stuck on getting cash i like the lower gun price suggestion it would help everyone out

• 68 posts
    November 22, 2020 8:36 PM PST

An idea I think would be reasonable would be to give new players a 50% discount on their first weapon. I know how it feels to not get cash very fast when you are new to the game so it would be nice to help new players out a little bit but I think the weapons should not actually be lowered in price. Although then people could create new accounts, farm in them to get a good weapon for 50% off and return in for whatever the return value is like 70% of the full price and then they would gain money through cheating.

• 226 posts
    November 23, 2020 12:31 AM PST

kale75 said:

An idea I think would be reasonable would be to give new players a 50% discount on their first weapon. I know how it feels to not get cash very fast when you are new to the game so it would be nice to help new players out a little bit but I think the weapons should not actually be lowered in price. Although then people could create new accounts, farm in them to get a good weapon for 50% off and return in for whatever the return value is like 70% of the full price and then they would gain money through cheating.

Interesting Idea. I feel that if that got implemented now you would have the issue that you had stated above, along with members that already had purcahsed their first weapon demand cash back and that they had been cheated.

• 68 posts
    November 23, 2020 6:18 AM PST

Yes there would have to be some way to stop that such as not letting you return that first discounted weapon. I don't know what to do about the people wanting their money back though. That just seems unnecessary to me.

• 22 posts
    December 13, 2020 1:16 PM PST

People wanting their money back would just have to suck it up. As for the 50% off idea, I think it would be better if you had to get a certain number of kills before you can get that deal. That way anyone who thought it was clever to create new acc's for cheat money would have to go through a longer process, and the players that have been on for a while (but still haven't purchased a weapon) could also have a chance at getting 50% off.

• 68 posts
    December 13, 2020 8:34 PM PST

That is why I said to maybe make it so that you cannot return the weapon you bought with the discount. IMO current players wanting cash from Max because they didn't get the discount when they started is just dumb and they shouldn't be bothered with.

• 68 posts
    December 14, 2020 9:23 AM PST

Hmm. Sometimes players probably give up before the 3000 kill mark being intimidated by the cash they are getting and the price of the guns but it could be argued that they are then not dedicated enough and don't deserve the deal anyway.

• 353 posts
    January 8, 2021 7:36 AM PST

chaospectrum said:

I agree with them ...
    An example if you buy all weapons with a little *****, in the future you will get a little bored because you barely fought to use them, it will be repetitive.

no when you have no weapons to play as, its gonna get boring