Forums » News & Announcements

Warmerise - 2.4.4

This topic has been closed.
    • 998 posts
    June 27, 2018 4:30 PM PDT

Warmerise - 2.4.4

- Slightly changed weapon position in first person view
    - Slightly reduced movement speed (by 3%)
    - Improved performance
    - Added support for layers and light layer mask in custom maps (Export package v1.5)

This post was edited by Admin at June 27, 2018 4:50 PM PDT
    • 609 posts
    June 27, 2018 4:41 PM PDT

how much was the speed decreased? (percentage)

• 998 posts
    June 27, 2018 4:53 PM PDT

STERBEN99 said:

It was reduced by 3 %, but only the walking speed was affected, the running speed should be the same

• 609 posts
    June 27, 2018 5:26 PM PDT

Max said:

STERBEN99 said:

It was reduced by 3 %, but only the walking speed was affected, the running speed should be the same

oh, so its basically inperceptible, i was testing it and I wasn't noticing any diferrence therefore my question

a suggestion, when you do this type of tweaks maybe you should show a percentage or a value, this way the player base is informed and might prevent some placebo 

This post was edited by STERBEN99 at June 27, 2018 5:26 PM PDT
    • 507 posts
    June 27, 2018 7:22 PM PDT

Support for Custom Map audio as well!

• 12 posts
    June 27, 2018 9:24 PM PDT

Tbh the sprinting kind of sucks I dont wanna keep tapping shift just to keep the energy balanced is there any way to change that back to normal?

This post was edited by Eroze at June 27, 2018 9:25 PM PDT
    • 998 posts
    June 27, 2018 9:34 PM PDT

kingtre said:

Tbh the sprinting kind of sucks I dont wanna keep tapping shift just to keep the energy balanced is there any way to change that back to normal?

What do you mean back to normal? The sprinting hasn't been changed for years

• 12 posts
    June 28, 2018 9:29 AM PDT

Max said:

kingtre said:

What do you mean back to normal? The sprinting hasn't been changed for years

If I could record it I would show you its like the energy goes down too fast and once u run out of energy u cant run no more 

• 12 posts
    June 28, 2018 9:47 AM PDT

Aii These Updates are Nice, But m67 they are really annoying like can you put a cool down on them beacause alot of players have been spamming it, its really annoying.

• 4 posts
    July 6, 2018 6:36 PM PDT

You can change the sprininting to how it was in the older warmerise? kinda looks better even when u run in first person

• 12 posts
    July 6, 2018 6:50 PM PDT

JeuxVoidz said:

You can change the sprininting to how it was in the older warmerise? kinda looks better even when u run in first person

You mean the Energy not sprinting

• 4 posts
    July 6, 2018 7:05 PM PDT

wot are u trying to confuse me now? I  want the running animation look differnet thats what i meant