Forums » Help & Tips

How To Become Good

• 610 posts
    August 7, 2018 2:45 PM PDT

So, players are always annoyed when they get killed by a skilled player such as WeAllGotaDie or ToonYoshi. Then they have to wonder,"How can I become a good player?"

So, yep, here's some tips from me.

1. Discover your play-style

Every player has there own play-style. You can find your's based on your skills and your flaws. What are you good at doing? What do you need help with?

For example: My play-style is rushing in full force with the G36 and Tomahawks. My flaw is getting sniped from far-range or getting hit by a hummer on hummer maps.

2. Choose a gun type

Pick up different guns to test them out. If you're good at camping from far away or up high you should probably use a sniper. If you happen to be one of the rushers, like myself, you'd be best with an automatic weapon.

For example: Sky players often stick back by their base (especially if on blue team) and snipe from a distance.

3. Learn to counter enemies

If you're getting rushed and can't use your regular style, you get frustrated and can't fight back easily. That's why you should learn how to counter the other team. If they rush you with powerful automatics like the G36 or Carbine, go in a corner and use a shield (you'd need upgrades) if you have to. If they have an RPG, you can see it coming and avoid taking much damage.

For example: If they rush you with automatics, grab an automatic yourself!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, yeah, that's what I have to say. Hope it helps. Leave suggestions or questions I guess if you want.

• 14 posts
    August 8, 2018 10:31 AM PDT

Good or Bad makes no difference for me, because the sounds makes the music.

I don't think using Third Person Mode on Base Map with L115 and hiding behind walls makes you better.
    Maybe your Coward-Skills but your Real abilitys to fight? no way.

• 610 posts
    August 8, 2018 10:59 AM PDT

dawg22 said:

Snipers/shotgun are best for dealing with auto 2 shot and a shot to the head is 1 shot

Yeah, but snipers aren't very good for close-up. Plasma's good for far and close-up though.

• 2 posts
    June 19, 2019 3:00 PM PDT

Changing  the buttons for swapping weapons "1-meele" and "2-primary/secondary" to  "Q" and "E" respectively. Made a huge difference to me, so it might make it to you.

The reference for this is the game GTA SAN ANDREAS by the  way. 

• 6 posts
    August 8, 2019 11:47 AM PDT

If you want to get better at this game. Just try to be good and don't camp just like push people and try to get the kill kind of like fortnite. Also, you should change your buttons to something different because you might not like that bot setting what they have you and also put on third-person mode on.

• 63 posts
    August 8, 2019 7:09 PM PDT

ok killerkidray you absolute nutter, youre so cracked rn bro wtf