Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

New Meta

• September 20, 2018 7:11 PM PDT

New Meta

Coins on the maps. One coin could be a red coin that would be worth 3 normal coins and a blue coin would be worth 2 normal  coins. Red coin would respawn after 30 seconds and the blue coin would respawn after 20. I will use Secret Lab as an example map.

As you can see here, the red coin is placed in the center of the map on the ring, the red coins should be placed in the center of maps to force people to avoid camping and would increase the intensity of matches.  

Here, the blue coins are placed on the bases of red and blue team, respectively. This would give players who are getting spawn killed a chance to grab this coin and replenish their ammo/health/etc. 

Overall, I believe the idea to add this new meta could bring a whole new perspective to the game and skill cap. Strategies would be more calculated, camping will be less common, guest players can have the chance to pick up powerful guns and replenish them for a fighting chance. I am open to Max deciding where he wants the coins to be placed/constructive criticism.

• 65 posts
    September 23, 2018 5:38 PM PDT

20 and 30 seconds is overkill, it would be 60 coins in literally 10 minutes thats way overkill, id say red coin 2m 30s and blue 2m respawn time

• September 23, 2018 7:02 PM PDT

the fact that coins are there will make people fight and not camp lmao

• 65 posts
    September 24, 2018 10:29 AM PDT

if only max played with his admin style of god mode and fly and had a one shot kill rpg for these campers :DDDDDDDDDDD xD

• September 24, 2018 12:53 PM PDT
    that would be awesome.