Forums » Videos & Screenshots

A STORY WITHOUT FICTION... with XBlessed & Keller

This topic has been closed.
    • 60 posts
    October 6, 2018 8:34 AM PDT

I'm going to tell you a little about this beautiful story ... One day like today, I was playing a normal game when suddenly 2 outstanding players of the game entered. XBlessed and Keller.
    Both began to tell me things, as usual ... Everything in order to unbalance my game. It was really a good attempt, but as his words do not bother me, I gave them one beating after another ...

V

• 60 posts
    October 6, 2018 8:35 AM PDT

This time I take precaution and avoid the Keller piles coming to me, since he only killed me in the previous game that way ... and I gave them a well deserved one.

• 60 posts
    October 6, 2018 8:35 AM PDT

And finally, the beating that says the usual: they criticize you, they hate you, but nobody lets you down.

• 23 posts
    October 6, 2018 8:48 AM PDT

good play as always

• 60 posts
    October 6, 2018 8:49 AM PDT

kevi1 said:

good play as always

Tú lo ves, gracias Kevi1

• 16 posts
    October 6, 2018 8:57 AM PDT

Lmfaoooo she made a Forum post about me? I feel highly praised that the legendary LetsPlay with a 15.61 KDR called me out. Love to say her killstreak though I believe its in the 100+ to further capatalize her skills. But alas she blocked me. Only fate will say what her killstreak is. 

But tbh the only thing I said to "Unbalance" her game was if this is so EZ and your good why not go to sky? Love to see you demolish some of the best there. 

• 12 posts
    October 6, 2018 9:00 AM PDT

@LetsPlay Pass To Sky is ali

• 60 posts
    October 6, 2018 9:07 AM PDT

xBlessed said:

Lmfaoooo she made a Forum post about me? I feel highly praised that the legendary LetsPlay with a 15.61 KDR called me out. Love to say her killstreak though I believe its in the 100+ to further capatalize her skills. But alas she blocked me. Only fate will say what her killstreak is. 

But tbh the only thing I said to "Unbalance" her game was if this is so EZ and your good why not go to sky? Love to see you demolish some of the best there. 

I can already smell your anger xblessed, it has been marked a distance and digital form. You are eating the nails of nerves ... Thanks for stopping and commenting on your great loss.

• 60 posts
    October 6, 2018 9:10 AM PDT

Keller said:

This is the story of a player called Bengala who wanted to be the best warmer but it did not turn out the way he wanted since he challenged him to play a 1v1 when he used his account called Bengala, then he passed this, and then he decided to make the Lestplay account for not to be ashamed as he is during his whole life.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. How crazy that they continue believing that I am Leo (Bengal) did not know in this way ... I know what I have to convey. By the way, he does not use plasma or sniper weapons, he only uses automatics. Instead I use long distances and I do many headshoots, like a while ago.

• 72 posts
    October 6, 2018 9:17 AM PDT

LetsPlay said:

Keller said:

This is the story of a player called Bengala who wanted to be the best warmer but it did not turn out the way he wanted since he challenged him to play a 1v1 when he used his account called Bengala, then he passed this, and then he decided to make the Lestplay account for not to be ashamed as he is during his whole life.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. How crazy that they continue believing that I am Leo (Bengal) did not know in this way ... I know what I have to convey. By the way, he does not use plasma or sniper weapons, he only uses automatics. Instead I use long distances and I do many headshoots, like a while ago.

Not really, when I played in base he camped with rail on some buildings and saying "EZ" like you.

This post was edited by Antaxay at October 6, 2018 9:18 AM PDT
    • 60 posts
    October 6, 2018 9:40 AM PDT

Many say EZ, noob, etc. with my friend Leo we share many games, now we team up at Fortnite

This post was edited by LetsPlay at October 6, 2018 9:41 AM PDT
    • 16 posts
    October 6, 2018 10:02 AM PDT

LetsPlay said:

xBlessed said:

I can already smell your anger xblessed, it has been marked a distance and digital form. You are eating the nails of nerves ... Thanks for stopping and commenting on your great loss.

Nah actually I was dying of laughter. 

• 60 posts
    October 6, 2018 10:11 AM PDT

Nah, you really die of rabies.

• 60 posts
    October 6, 2018 10:23 AM PDT

I found something from a while back...

• Iss
    • 20 posts
    October 6, 2018 10:54 AM PDT

@LetsPlay I love how to edit that I see that you learned to use photoshop because, that never happened because every time I asked you to play 1v1 you do not accept, because you know that if you play 1v1 your legendary kdr goes to hell, never you try to humiliate myself, because the one that was humiliated, better instead of editing the photos so that it appears that you won me better, put yourself to edit yours to make you look pro.

This post was edited by Iss at October 6, 2018 11:00 AM PDT
    • 16 posts
    October 6, 2018 11:01 AM PDT

LetsPlay said:

Ooh sick burn! Lemme know when you stop being toxic. 

• 60 posts
    October 6, 2018 11:48 AM PDT

Keller said:

@LetsPlay I love how to edit that I see that you learned to use photoshop because, that never happened because every time I asked you to play 1v1 you do not accept, because you know that if you play 1v1 your legendary kdr goes to hell, never you try to humiliate myself, because the one that was humiliated, better instead of editing the photos so that it appears that you won me better, put yourself to edit yours to make you look pro.

hahahahahah a case in everyday life that shows the beating that a few weeks ago? No editing, no tricks. I gave you a beating, and I do not accept another vs because you disgust me.

• 60 posts
    October 6, 2018 11:49 AM PDT

Aspire said:

LetsPlay is Bengala. The Two first clan is the clan of Bengala and LetsPlay and it's the same guy. 

say what you want. Matrix is ​​not my clan, it's from Bengal, I only delegate it because it lowered the rank of its clan Plasma ... but I do not care what you say ...

• 60 posts
    October 6, 2018 11:50 AM PDT

xBlessed said:

LetsPlay said:

You know in the games, I throw my toxicity in your head with my super headshoots

• 60 posts
    October 6, 2018 12:18 PM PDT

I did not say when exactly, I said a few weeks ago ... And I understand that you do not remember this beating, I admit it is frustrating for you ... But I already humiliate you and I will continue humiliating you, my son.

• 16 posts
    October 6, 2018 12:26 PM PDT

LetsPlay said:

xBlessed said:

LetsPlay said:

But you have never headshot me. Ever. Also I'm waiting for the link of your youtube let alone this youtube video you recorded of me. 

You know in the games, I throw my toxicity in your head with my super headshoots

• 60 posts
    October 6, 2018 1:01 PM PDT

xBlessed said:

LetsPlay said:

xBlessed said:

LetsPlay said:

You did not snatch, I recorded the game and you were right there. And if they were not head shots, then they were shattered heads.

This post was edited by LetsPlay at October 6, 2018 1:04 PM PDT
    • 60 posts
    October 6, 2018 1:03 PM PDT

Keller said:

Now you change it ahahahaha and I get tired of arguing with this ****.

Do not change anything, notice that it does not say "edited" ... you should learn to play and stay with this great humiliation

This post was edited by LetsPlay at October 6, 2018 1:07 PM PDT
    • 285 posts
    October 6, 2018 1:36 PM PDT
    Is letsplay a girl? And how old is she than xD
    • 102 posts
    October 6, 2018 3:08 PM PDT

Hablas mucho,solo hagamos 1v1 y te callo la boca para siempre.