Forums » News & Announcements

Warmerise - 2.5.2

This topic has been closed.
    • 22 posts
    March 18, 2019 12:05 PM PDT

STERBEN99 said:

regarding you too (or one idk)

customization would just starting to complicate stuff. we ain't that type of ultra customizable game in which your decision affect the gun

want to hit far with an AR? get a G36, want smth more stady? get a Carbine, easy and simple game design, player friednly

I have used and AR irl (airsoft btw) and I am telling you, a long range scope makes it a gun for Gods. Also the 'Carbine' is just a horrible gun in my opinion. I want to customize them in simple ways. Adding a scope for customization is not a bad idea. However I do see what you are saying and I geuss I have to agree. 

• 507 posts
    March 18, 2019 12:49 PM PDT
    I like the idea of a full screen scope on the lsmg3 because it forces the rifle out of the weird midrange it sits in. I dislike the idea because it would then occupy the same role as the Railrifle, though somewhat less powerful.

I dunno, just my two cents.
  • March 18, 2019 2:30 PM PDT

DeltaElite said:

carbine is the best auto in the game wdym? just slow fire rate 

I rekt a bunch of carbine payers with blastgun

• 22 posts
    March 19, 2019 7:01 AM PDT

xVeronica said:

DeltaElite said:

carbine is the best auto in the game wdym? just slow fire rate 

I rekt a bunch of carbine payers with blastgun

YUH it ain't hard to hit em' with the defaults either. The fire rate does actually matter, and this gun doesn't shoot fast enough. Not saying its a bad gun, just not the best.

• March 19, 2019 7:22 AM PDT

YUH it ain't hard to hit em' with the defaults either. The fire rate does actually matter, and this gun doesn't shoot fast enough. Not saying its a bad gun, just not the best.

I think you're right, Carbine and A12 dont shoot fast enough, so you can easily knock off their aim with a faster firing gun. I believe that the Vector X is the best Assault Rifle in Warmerise

• 22 posts
    March 19, 2019 7:29 AM PDT

xVeronica said:

I think you're right, Carbine and A12 dont shoot fast enough, so you can easily knock off their aim with a faster firing gun. I believe that the Vector X is the best Assault Rifle in Warmerise

Exactly

• 609 posts
    March 19, 2019 9:02 AM PDT

if the usage of ironsights was mandatory then you'd have another differentiation between guns

• March 19, 2019 11:37 AM PDT

STERBEN99 said:

if the usage of ironsights was mandatory then you'd have another differentiation between guns

True

• 998 posts
    March 30, 2019 8:34 AM PDT

Update 2

- Fixed bug when there was no sound when other players would climb the ladder
    - Now "Kick User" button only appears 1 minute after joining the server (to prevent new players from starting kick vote right after joining)
    - Added new region "Europe East"
    - Optimized netcode to reduce lag and improve performance

• 9 posts
    April 11, 2019 10:10 AM PDT

Nice quality of life patches. Liking the changes.