Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

[Suggestion] Nexus Shotguns

• 1 posts
    March 22, 2019 4:57 AM PDT

I thought it would be better if Warmerise had more shotguns, so here are a few suggestions

1. Shotguns

Warmerise lacks shotguns, it has got only one shotgun - STG-12, and there are no more shotgun-like weapons, so I thought there should be a lot more shotguns since most of the maps are close range type.

1) Rimengton

Rimengton is a long range shotgun,  it can fire long range shots, which deal a big amount of damage, also it has less recoil than STG-12 and less bullet spread, but Rimengton only has 6 bullets and it takes longer to reload it than STG-12

Stats

Fire Rate: 1/50

Recoil: 45/50

Bullet Spread: 10/50

2) REV 3 Auto

REV 3 Auto is an automatical shotgun which fires 5 bullets, unlike STG-12 it has worse accuracy, but its super-effective at short range. Also, it's recoil is the same as STG-12. Assaulting a building with this automatical shotgun will be fun.

Stats

Fire Rate 25/50

Recoil: 50/50

Bullet Spread: 20/50

3) Charger 203

Charger 203 is a shotgun, in which you can load up to 5 bullets and then unload them all into your enemy, what is more interesting, is that you can select how much bullets to load into the shotgun, you can load three bullets and fire three bullets, etc.

Stats

Fire Rate: 1/50

Recoil: 50/50

Bullet Spread: 15/50

• March 23, 2019 4:34 PM PDT

I like the Remington

• March 24, 2019 8:54 AM PDT
    more shotguns doesnt sound like a bad idea actually, id support one thats a bit more buffed than the current one and can have the bullets bounce off from an angle
    • 14 posts
    March 26, 2019 3:22 PM PDT

and as long as theyre not so HEGGEN expensive im fine with that

• March 26, 2019 4:38 PM PDT

kitkatpatywhack said:

and as long as theyre not so HEGGEN expensive im fine with that

I think the weapon prices being high is good, that means noobs wont spam the good guns

• March 26, 2019 7:24 PM PDT
    ***noobs cant kill me letting me know im worse than them without having weapon advantage

fixed your typo