Forums » Custom Maps

Introducing my new map: Ruins

• 21 posts
    June 14, 2019 4:14 AM PDT

" Ruins "

Hi I am Hax20, a warmerise veteran member, recently I have recreated a csgo map that I made back on 2015. But I had to modify basically all things because I had to adjust the map for the best warmerise gamming experience. But I need your help for voting my new map.

Features:

-Parkour system. Making veteran players having more adventage than normal players.

-Perfect map for all type of guns. It contains cool spots for snipping and for medium/short combat guns.

-Players will be rewarded if they win the heigh of the map.

-Skilled players will be able to use the advantage of their climbing skills to make new strategeis to outsmart the enemy. 

About the map:

I made this map, as I said back on 2015, on other games like CSGO and GMOD, but this time is for my first FPS of my life WARMERISE. In somehow I had to apreciate the work of Max and the entire awesome community for making me playing the game since 2013.

Any feedback?:

Please let me know below in the comments. Thanks! And have fun! ;)

VERSION 0.1

+New geometry of the map.

+Reworked tower

+Reworked Blue Team Spawn

+Reworked Red Spawn

+Few little changes on houses

+New covers

+More spawn in both sides (Blue and red)

+New boosts

+For blue perspective: Now the boost of the tower is easier

+New area have been expanded!

This post was edited by Hax20 at June 17, 2019 11:54 AM PDT
    • 21 posts
    June 17, 2019 12:16 AM PDT
    In fact, I am making a remake of the map, making It bigger and more balanced for blue team specially. But thanks for the feedback.
    • 21 posts
    June 17, 2019 11:54 AM PDT

Check the new version of ruins!

• 2 posts
    June 19, 2019 8:22 AM PDT

I've joined the game recently. I like this map now with the changes. Just saying

This post was edited by Tantrum27 at June 19, 2019 8:22 AM PDT
    • 21 posts
    June 27, 2019 8:25 AM PDT

Hax20 said:

" Ruins "

Hi I am Hax20, a warmerise veteran member, recently I have recreated a csgo map that I made back on 2015. But I had to modify basically all things because I had to adjust the map for the best warmerise gamming experience. But I need your help for voting my new map.

Features:

-Parkour system. Making veteran players having more adventage than normal players.

-Perfect map for all type of guns. It contains cool spots for snipping and for medium/short combat guns.

-Skilled players will be able to use the advantage of their climbing skills to make new strategeis to outsmart the enemy. 

About the map:

I made this map, as I said back on 2015, on other games like CSGO and GMOD, but this time is for my first FPS of my life WARMERISE. In somehow I had to apreciate the work of Max and the entire awesome community for making me playing the game since 2013.

Any feedback?:

VERSION 0.1

+Reworked tower

+Reworked Red Spawn

+New covers

+New boosts

REMAKE!!!

• off
    • 223 posts
    December 9, 2020 9:38 PM PST
    Can you make more maps please (≧▽≦)
    • 1 posts
    December 13, 2020 11:35 PM PST

Hax20 said:

Hax20 said:

" Ruins "

Features:

About the map:

Any feedback?:

VERSION 0.1

+Reworked tower

+Reworked Red Spawn

+New covers

+New boosts

REMAKE!!!

it looks cool ( actually I made a wow behind the screen ), wonder what will it looks like when it finished xd