Forums » General

Warmerise World Championship 2019

• 115 posts
    July 2, 2019 3:46 PM PDT

Warmerise World Championship 2019: Warmerise Duo League

Warmerise Duo League is a 2v2 tournament starting July 27th this year. In this tournament, players will compete in teams of two to determine who the current Warmerise Champions truly are. Games will happen on Saturdays and Sundays, and will be streamed live to either YouTube or Twitch by the chosen streamers. If you are interested in competing, read the following closely.

Procedure: Each match will consist of 3 rounds, each hosted by a participating member from each team. The hosting team gets to choose both server, region and access to third person view, however the server will be created by a moderator. In the final matches, teams may also choose between Elimination or nuke Elimination. In the event of a tiebreaker, the region will be chosen by the event moderators (who will try to choose the region that had the best average ping for all players over the previous two matches), and third person will be disabled. If there is a finals match tiebreaker, it will be played in regular Elimination. The server will have space for at least 8 players, and set to be Private, with the password being determined by the moderators. A map cannot be chosen twice in a duel, meaning that if your opponent chooses a certain map in the first match you won't be allowed to select it for the second match.The same goes for any tiebreaker rounds.

Available Maps: Area56; Dustland; Secretlab; Bunker; Haunt. Additionally, never before seen custom maps will be used for the final matches to truly test your adaptability.

This post was edited by Manager at July 24, 2019 4:37 PM PDT
    • 115 posts

Rules:

1) The time at which the match will begin will be determined by the participating players, no further alterations will be made afterwards

2) Leaving the match once it has started will not end the match unless both players on one team leave. Matches played 1v2 are allowed, as it is your responsibility to be at your matches with a stable connection.

3) Moderators' instructions are to be followed at all times

4) Any use of hacking/cheating, glitches and/or exploits that are suspected by moderators will result in disqualification and a report to Max

5) Upon joining the server remain in Spectator Mode until the moderators tell you to join teams. Do not spam chat and avoid making unnecessary comments/remarks.

6) If the Moderators join teams in the middle of a round that round is considered a "No Kill", which means you can't kill your opponent (and vice-versa), the restriction is lifted once that round ends (meaning that the next round is a normal "Kill" round) -Players will join their team in-between rounds

7) Once a match ends, join Spectator Mode and await further instructions from the moderators

8) All Weapons (Primary Weapons, Secondary Weapons, Melee Weapons, and Additional Items) are allowed

9) Suit upgrades are allowed

10) Ignoring/not being aware of the rules is not an excuse to break them, and it won't protect you from punishment

11) Be aware to use the chat in a correct way. You can talk with your opponent and even swear, although do not: spam, swear excessively, attempt any personal or racist attacks, or use any sort of excessively inappropriate speech. If found that you do, mods will warn you and if you don't comply with an attitude change you will lose the match as forfeit with possible disqualification

12) If your ping is too high and is affecting gameplay you'll be warned and given a chance to try and correct it, in extreme cases, the lagging player will automatically lose the match

13) Multi-accounting is not tolerated

14) Full use of the armory spot is allowed

If you have any questions or don't fully understand the rules, feel free to send Manager a private message. Keep your eyes on this forum as well, as the rules are subject to change and minor tweaks are likely to be made.

This post was edited by Manager at July 26, 2019 8:51 PM PDT
    • 115 posts

Prizes:

In game Cash will be awarded to competing teams, the amount will be announced very soon. Additionally, the winning duo will receive a 3d printed trophy engraved with their name on it!

Application Process:

Please fill out the following information, and reply to this forum post or message Manager directly. Applications will be open for three weeks, or until July 23rd:

-Team members:

-Team name:

-Preferred game region:

-Time zone (for both players):

The following questions are optional, you may register without answering them.

-If you have a team logo/image, please link or embed it here:

-If you are representing a clan, write it here:

Do not post in this forum topic! We only accept applications through private messages, all applications posted here will be ignored Note that this information will be kept private and is only used by us.* Also note that lying will do you more harm than benefit * If you attempted to apply through this forum topic (and got ignored, obviously) try following the proper instructions for applying listed above.

Trailer: Coming soon

If you wish to join the Warmerise Discord's community here's a link->https://discord.me/warmerisecommunity If you wish to provide monetary support or help the organization team in any other way, send me a message either through Warmerise or Discord

~The Warmerise Duo League staff

~Special thanks to the entire community and to those who also directly made this possible

This post was edited by Manager at July 2, 2019 4:08 PM PDT
    • 115 posts
    Reaerved
  • July 2, 2019 7:25 PM PDT

Me anoto con mi amigo josemaria2004

• 375 posts
    July 3, 2019 12:08 AM PDT

How can we play without third person? first person we all know that is a ****, How the **** does the people use that.

This post was edited by xKurzy at July 3, 2019 12:09 AM PDT
    • 507 posts
    July 3, 2019 5:29 AM PDT
    Third person is disabled only if the match is a tiebreaker, or if the team that makes the server decides to disable it for their round. The other team may choose to enable third person for the match they host. We expect third person to be used in most matches.

We disable it for tiebreaker matches in the hopes that it forces players to expose themselves to attack others, which will hopefully reduce the number of rounds ending in Draws, which we had a lot of last year.
    This post was edited by chronospectrum at July 3, 2019 5:48 AM PDT
  • July 3, 2019 6:10 AM PDT

i want to play this can i join 

• 507 posts
    July 3, 2019 7:21 AM PDT
    If you want to compete, please send a message to Manager(https://warmerise.com/profile/Manager ) that includes all the information in the application process above. If you do not have a teammate, we can try to match you to someone, but no promises.
    This post was edited by chronospectrum at July 3, 2019 7:21 AM PDT
    • 375 posts
    July 3, 2019 7:21 AM PDT

Chrono read what did i send to you in home

• 21 posts
    July 3, 2019 12:00 PM PDT

-Team members: Hax20 and AngelCastle

-Team: The Free-XP

-Prefer region: Europe East

-Time: Madrid UTC

Logo:

• 12 posts
    July 3, 2019 4:36 PM PDT

Organizers provide prizes for the best team logo? Looks like we have a winner here.

• 115 posts
    July 3, 2019 5:44 PM PDT
    This logo is so good that I'm going to ignore the fact that you applied on the forums instead of messaging me like you were instructed to do ;)

The Free-Xp has been registered.
    • 5 posts
    July 4, 2019 1:57 AM PDT

Do we need to have a minimum position to enter?

• 375 posts
    July 4, 2019 3:04 AM PDT

Yeah free xp is what their enemy team is going to get against them 

• 21 posts
    July 4, 2019 3:21 AM PDT
    Thats right. Emm.. wait a second... Ou crap..
    • 11 posts
    July 4, 2019 9:24 AM PDT

I want to play this can i join?

• 81 posts
    July 4, 2019 11:38 PM PDT

BlizzcoN said:

3rd Person is Disabled? 

BlizzcoN Third Person Will Be Disabled If the Server Making Team Wannna Be Disabled.

• 5 posts
    July 5, 2019 1:47 PM PDT

me jain can use outo ?

This post was edited by rmouh at July 5, 2019 2:17 PM PDT
    • 5 posts
    July 9, 2019 3:36 AM PDT

auu000 and rmouh

• 375 posts
    July 9, 2019 6:27 AM PDT
    You need to send manager a message, ignorants
  • July 11, 2019 8:53 AM PDT

Team members: VeteranoCP1 and AKATSUKI

Team name:      Los Veteranos Argentinos

Prefered region: SA East

Time: Buenos Aires UTC

Logo:

• 115 posts
    July 11, 2019 10:29 AM PDT
    I guess you can register your team here instead of messaging me. Seems like I can't really stop it

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • 179 posts
    July 11, 2019 11:26 AM PDT
    Veterano pendejo te dije q era un mensaje al manager xD
  • July 11, 2019 1:35 PM PDT

No me dijiste nada >:v