Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Big and probably most important suggestions

• 4 posts
    August 6, 2019 10:19 AM PDT

I have some suggestions about the game to share.
    Training map... Like 2 walls with small space and an bot move right- back for fast-response shot skill
    bots moving around you fast and you aim to kill from an high place
    an destructibile wall ( can be destroied by an explosion or be maked holes by bullets
    the game to be downloable

Please share to be added in game

• 4 posts
    August 6, 2019 10:20 AM PDT

reply for creators and developers so i can see when you viewed,

Plz add some from my suggestion

• 122 posts
    August 26, 2019 9:00 AM PDT

Some Suggestions:

New Pistol= Deagle More Deadly and its free for players does deal 50 damage as sniper 

New Jetpack= Could be Used as fuel So you can fly higher

New Bot Enemy= Alien or Undead Infection Could kill players and putten on map by mode so it could spawn and kill players could be great

New Blast Rife= Rilfe for free to all players deal dmg=20 damage

New Hats or Skin Color to the players= Hats could fit in players and its not cheap with great price and color also cost over 150 cashes only Could may fit up players

New Human Seeing or cyborg Face reaval by the troopers=Players Can remove or take off helmet by pressing Number 7 And it could be only used at some sort of dangerous area that need maskes 

This post was edited by MoatazWereCat at August 26, 2019 1:18 PM PDT
    • 122 posts
    August 26, 2019 9:05 AM PDT

MoatazWereCat said:

Some Suggestions:

New Pistol= Deagle More Deadly and its free for players does deal 50 damage as sniper 

New Bot Enemy= Alien or Undead Infection Could kill players and putten on map by mode so it could spawn and kill players could be great

New Hats or Skin Color to the players= Hats could fit in players and its not cheap with great price and color also cost over 150 cashes only Could may fit up players

New Human Seeing or cyborg Face reaval by the trropers=Players Can remove or take off helmet by pressing Number 7 And it could be only used at some sort of dangerous area that need maskes 

Also Fuel could be used in players Tap so they know correct fuel of jetpacks and zombies or aliens could be put at winning how many enemys they killed

• 289 posts
    August 26, 2019 9:10 AM PDT

MoatazWereCat said:

Some Suggestions:

New Human Seeing or cyborg Face reaval by the trropers=Players Can remove or take off helmet by pressing Number 7 And it could be only used at some sort of dangerous area that need maskes 

Bullshit,have a good day

• August 26, 2019 9:31 AM PDT

Yes

• August 26, 2019 9:36 AM PDT

rly???

• 122 posts
    August 26, 2019 1:12 PM PDT

Guys no hate those suggustions are jussssssssssst needed to make warmerise good but just clam down!

• 122 posts
    August 26, 2019 1:15 PM PDT

pipipi said:

MoatazWereCat said:

Some Suggestions:

Bullshit,have a good day

JUST CLAM DOWN OKAY? no swearing or enything this is just suggustiosn to make the game look realistic and stuff So Dont say SH word Again i just have reported you for offensive word

• August 26, 2019 1:34 PM PDT

All of those Ideas are really bad.

• 122 posts
    August 26, 2019 1:39 PM PDT

More amazing suggustions

New Armor=Could protect you if you are under attack used for new players and others [Cost 1980 Of Cashes]

New Emojis and Skin=Emojis can be putten when pressed new skin called the= Dark matter [Looks like an astronaut and cheap little bit]

other New Pistol=Dual Pistols Or Revolver Very deadly and dangerous more powerful than warrior bow and rpg damage torso 60 head 90

New sniper= Heavy Sniper As seen in Orginal warmerise Make same thing and make sure its damage was just like the same 

[Dont need forget about this] Training Area for new comers to teach them How to shoot move and things also allowing bots such as aliens or zombies

New Water and Acid:Water could let your Special op Nanotrooper to swim But dangerous to the Cyborg Acid could kill them both

New Cute Pet on your Arms=Pets can be putten on you if you die it well die too cost maybe like 1500 Cash Pieces could also protect you and kill other players

New Gender changing=Could Change Your Gender -DANGER. Dont do thing around this game!

New Rules=Could warn you Of Cheating hacking or scamming or using offensive word too much

An New Wearing=Could maybe make you wear new armor or clothes can be custom item

• August 26, 2019 1:58 PM PDT

MoRe AmAzInG sUgGeStIoNs sadovihosaukg fhvbzlidfkbugvPQ"S
    AOcpk]dishfvjlzhdbjckv

• 289 posts
    August 26, 2019 5:20 PM PDT

MoatazWereCat said:

More amazing suggustions

New Armor=Could protect you if you are under attack used for new players and others [Cost 1980 Of Cashes]

New Emojis and Skin=Emojis can be putten when pressed new skin called the= Dark matter [Looks like an astronaut and cheap little bit]

other New Pistol=Dual Pistols Or Revolver Very deadly and dangerous more powerful than warrior bow and rpg damage torso 60 head 90

New sniper= Heavy Sniper As seen in Orginal warmerise Make same thing and make sure its damage was just like the same 

[Dont need forget about this] Training Area for new comers to teach them How to shoot move and things also allowing bots such as aliens or zombies

New Water and Acid:Water could let your Special op Nanotrooper to swim But dangerous to the Cyborg Acid could kill them both

New Cute Pet on your Arms=Pets can be putten on you if you die it well die too cost maybe like 1500 Cash Pieces could also protect you and kill other players

New Gender changing=Could Change Your Gender -DANGER. Dont do thing around this game!

New Rules=Could warn you Of Cheating hacking or scamming or using offensive word too much

An New Wearing=Could maybe make you wear new armor or clothes can be custom item

your suggestions arent good, please cLaM down

• 122 posts
    August 26, 2019 5:55 PM PDT

give me then your suggustions 

• 122 posts
    August 26, 2019 5:57 PM PDT

also dont letme give you fight over the chat please

i dont need to be banned for fighting those just ideas for making game very fun not bad

• 122 posts
    August 26, 2019 5:59 PM PDT

xHysteria said:

MoRe AmAzInG sUgGeStIoNs sadovihosaukg fhvbzlidfkbugvPQ"S
    AOcpk]dishfvjlzhdbjckv

also dont make me mad iwell  have to block you dont follo around like spy and trying come to my comments ok? and those suggustions are good NO HATE Also If you fight around you and me well be banned

• 122 posts
    August 26, 2019 5:59 PM PDT

delete your comments guys >:(

• August 26, 2019 6:08 PM PDT

I personally LOVE these ideas think about u flying around in the jetpack and u get the one sniper shot to save ur team

• 122 posts
    August 26, 2019 7:23 PM PDT

of course those ideas also could help you if you are flying you wont get hurt jetpack well be faster

• 122 posts
    August 26, 2019 7:30 PM PDT

pipipi [The Stalker] And XHysteria [the Spy] :HATE Me: Am i Joke to you?

This post was edited by MoatazWereCat at August 26, 2019 7:34 PM PDT
  • August 26, 2019 8:26 PM PDT

dont hate her ok its just for game ok dont be angry 

• 375 posts
    August 27, 2019 1:07 AM PDT
    Clam down guys
    • 289 posts
    August 27, 2019 6:36 AM PDT

yea gais stop plise clam down

• 122 posts
    August 27, 2019 6:59 AM PDT

RaeesPatoliVlogsYt said:

dont hate her ok its just for game ok dont be angry 

him*

• August 27, 2019 7:02 AM PDT

Me BaNnEd for giving you on your bullshit?