MoatazWereCat said:

RaeesPatoliVlogsYt said:

dont hate her ok its just for game ok dont be angry 

him*

Ok

• August 27, 2019 7:24 AM PDT

MoatazWereCat said:

More amazing suggustions

New Armor=Could protect you if you are under attack used for new players and others [Cost 1980 Of Cashes]

New Emojis and Skin=Emojis can be putten when pressed new skin called the= Dark matter [Looks like an astronaut and cheap little bit]

other New Pistol=Dual Pistols Or Revolver Very deadly and dangerous more powerful than warrior bow and rpg damage torso 60 head 90

New sniper= Heavy Sniper As seen in Orginal warmerise Make same thing and make sure its damage was just like the same 

[Dont need forget about this] Training Area for new comers to teach them How to shoot move and things also allowing bots such as aliens or zombies

New Water and Acid:Water could let your Special op Nanotrooper to swim But dangerous to the Cyborg Acid could kill them both

New Cute Pet on your Arms=Pets can be putten on you if you die it well die too cost maybe like 1500 Cash Pieces could also protect you and kill other players

New Gender changing=Could Change Your Gender -DANGER. Dont do thing around this game!

New Rules=Could warn you Of Cheating hacking or scamming or using offensive word too much

An New Wearing=Could maybe make you wear new armor or clothes can be custom item

BEST Suggestions u give if max will see it thats will be good 

• 122 posts
    August 27, 2019 10:20 AM PDT

You seriously making me angry

• 289 posts
    August 27, 2019 10:23 AM PDT

MoatazWereCat said:

You seriously making me angry

yOu sEriOuslY mAkIng mE AnGrY

• August 27, 2019 10:23 AM PDT

How?

• August 27, 2019 10:25 AM PDT

this bot

• 122 posts
    September 12, 2019 5:48 AM PDT

BACK Time for new suggestions i need

New Skin=Ghost Trooper Image:Image result for ghost trooper

New Golden Pistol=Deadly For The 100 rank only Image: Image result for beretta

Zombie look=Image result for zombie cso model

Alien Look=Image result for xeno alien

Supply Box=Can be randomly dropped somewhere around the map Gives different weapon by 16% and ammo by 100% chance

Bringing Back all Stuff=Bring the old nanotrooper as free and all the items that is removed 

Players can get free 500 cash to get started

stuff dont mind if i do :/

An New Screen= Image result for TDP5 game

Im done here

EDIT:TDP5 is fanmade game of warmerise diffendly is warmerise 2

This post was edited by MoatazWereCat at September 12, 2019 5:49 AM PDT
  • September 12, 2019 6:07 AM PDT

Best Suggestions You Gived When Max See it So Reply