Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Suggestions Thread

• 21 posts
    September 18, 2019 2:57 PM PDT

since the main suggestions thread is locked here you go, can't guarantee that they'll be in the actual game.

i think we could have a more modern look to the game, it looks like an early 2000's fps like COD: Modern Warfare 2.

i do kinda like it, but I still would tweak the graphics, textures, etc. 

it may be hard, but in at least a year it should happen.

• 21 posts
    September 26, 2019 10:25 AM PDT

I keep getting randomly booted from servers when I'm doing well. Any thoughts? Besides the obvious...

• September 26, 2019 12:28 PM PDT

People don't want good players, they want noobs so they can farm xp

• 90 posts
    September 26, 2019 1:14 PM PDT

Lol. Yeah, what xHysteria said. I mainly just create my own servers, and play on them. Usually I get both good players, some unregistered players, and some very good players. I do this the most becuase I have control over the map, time, etc, and my ping and fps is not trash most of the time! xD

• 14 posts
    September 27, 2019 5:57 AM PDT

Just played against a hacker (535) with an 'auto-rpg' - coughing rockets out one a second .... brilliant fun - really hard to take down... and an idea occured to me: why not have a map option where noobs get access to spam one of their weapons - would make gameplay a lot more interesting, especially for the pros? (could compensate by getting double points for the kill - so killing a noob with an OP weapon =2 kills to the team tally?). 

...oh ....and I've said it before but its time rpg took out vehicles like the proper thing :-D

skip

• September 27, 2019 6:11 AM PDT

lol