Forums » General

Max Have To Update The Warmerise Website

• October 10, 2019 2:44 AM PDT

This Website look is too old now so max have to update it to a new one its will be cool to see 

Do you Guys Agree ? -RaeesPatoliVlogsYt

• October 10, 2019 5:21 AM PDT

Yes, you're right

• October 10, 2019 8:39 AM PDT

Yeah Bro Thank you brother

• 90 posts
    October 10, 2019 2:29 PM PDT

Yeah I kind of agree. The site has literally looked like what it is now, ever since I first started playing this game, which was like 6 years ago. I have gotten use to what it looks like but I do think that a new theme or some new colors, etc would make the site look more nice and game-like, you know what I mean?! xD

• October 10, 2019 9:58 PM PDT

BlueToonYoshi said:

Yeah I kind of agree. The site has literally looked like what it is now, ever since I first started playing this game, which was like 6 years ago. I have gotten use to what it looks like but I do think that a new theme or some new colors, etc would make the site look more nice and game-like, you know what I mean?! xD

Ok

• October 10, 2019 9:59 PM PDT

Yeah i know brother i just was want to say to max to update the website to something new like new stuff new chat colors and more new stuff to make the players more fun to play 

• October 11, 2019 2:45 AM PDT

Yes, I agree with you. Everything you said will make the game more fun and beautiful

• December 23, 2019 6:07 AM PST

Thank You Everyone Just Vote 

• December 27, 2019 3:19 PM PST

FUСK YOU ALL LOSERS !!!

• December 27, 2019 3:19 PM PST

FUСK YOU ALL LOSERS !!!