Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Custom Weapon Skins.

• 141 posts
    February 8, 2017 10:58 PM PST
    This is a Suggestion forum topic.
    Earlier max had posted about the custom weapon skin feature to be included on warmerise 2.3.2 but due to some problem it got postponed to next update(probably this sunday)
    So in the mean time I was able to get the model of blast gun from the unity asset store and started working on it.
    This is what I came up with so far..it is just a basic design with basic colours.We want more fancy and colourful skins but the problem is I am not getting much ideas.So feel free to post your suggestions and I will try to bring them to life.
    Also I am not able to come up with a specific price for the skins ... so help on that also.By the way what do you think would be a fair price for these skins( I also have yellow,green,pink and white...am I missing any other cool colour)
    Looking forward to your reply...
    Thank you...(Aregatou)
    http://warmerise.com/albums/photo/view/album_id/1738/photo_id/3257
    This post was edited by RaMa at February 8, 2017 11:04 PM PST
    • 2 posts
    February 9, 2017 1:15 AM PST

weapon skin that matches cape?

• 141 posts
    February 9, 2017 1:22 AM PST
    Mac22 said:

weapon skin that matches cape?

Ok..thats a good idea.I will consider making those.
    • 6 posts
    February 9, 2017 9:59 AM PST

Fair Price would be about 30000

• 609 posts
    February 9, 2017 11:17 AM PST

ViolentLion said:

was thinking more in 10/15K

• 609 posts
    February 9, 2017 11:19 AM PST

RaMa said: This is a Suggestion forum topic. Earlier max had posted about the custom weapon skin feature to be included on warmerise 2.3.2 but due to some problem it got postponed to next update(probably this sunday) So in the mean time I was able to get the model of blast gun from the unity asset store and started working on it. This is what I came up with so far..it is just a basic design with basic colours.We want more fancy and colourful skins but the problem is I am not getting much ideas.So feel free to post your suggestions and I will try to bring them to life. Also I am not able to come up with a specific price for the skins ... so help on that also.By the way what do you think would be a fair price for these skins( I also have yellow,green,pink and white...am I missing any other cool colour) Looking forward to your reply... Thank you...(Aregatou) http://warmerise.com/albums/photo/view/album_id/1738/photo_id/3257

really cool skins, so bro I am very good at drawing and design (unfurtonatly i dont know how to do this skins on pc) so i was thinkin if you wanted to work as a team? if you want i can do some draw's this weekend and send those to you for you to see what i can do...what do you say?

This post was edited by STERBEN99 at February 9, 2017 11:21 AM PST
    • 281 posts
    February 9, 2017 11:56 AM PST
    ViolentLion said:

Are you okay?
    • 33 posts
    February 9, 2017 12:00 PM PST

Im thinking a fair price would be 10%-20% of the weapon. And if not then around 1k-5k.

This post was edited by LoganRade at February 9, 2017 12:00 PM PST
    • 609 posts
    February 9, 2017 1:12 PM PST

EpicTroll2 said:
    ViolentLion said:

Are you okay?

xd

• 609 posts
    February 9, 2017 1:12 PM PST

LoganRade said:

Im thinking a fair price would be 10%-20% of the weapon. And if not then around 1k-5k.

agree..i think there was a pool about that

• 141 posts
    February 9, 2017 6:20 PM PST
    STERBEN99 said:

LoganRade said:

agree..i think there was a pool about that

I guess you meant poll... the result came out pretty scattered and that's the reason I thought of discussing it in the forum topic... I dont want the prices to be so cheap that it degrades the value of having a custom look ... nor do I want it to be overpriced that no one will buy them... The prices needs to be just right to both me and those who buys. 30000 is a crazy amount... Nobody would buy them I am looking more like between 1k to 5k as Loganrade and STERBEN said... But what do you all think on the exact price
    This post was edited by RaMa at February 9, 2017 6:23 PM PST
    • 141 posts
    February 9, 2017 6:39 PM PST
    STERBEN99 said:

RaMa said: This is a Suggestion forum topic. Earlier max had posted about the custom weapon skin feature.... Blah blah blah http://warmerise.com/albums/photo/view/album_id/1738/photo_id/3257

really cool skins, so bro I am very good at drawing and design (unfurtonatly i dont know how to do this skins on pc) so i was thinkin if you wanted to work as a team? if you want i can do some draw's this weekend and send those to you for you to see what i can do...what do you say?

That was very nice of you... But you see custom skins does not require much of photoshoping skill just begginer skills are enough to creating great looking skins.Altough you may help me out with your artisic brain to come up with some ideas on looks and colur schemes of the skins (rough sketches you can say).Also if you want I can teach you to make your own skins... only you need to have patience ... As my preffered way of doing is hand painting with stencils...as that is the best method to ensure seamlessness without any faults and gaps.
    • 1 posts
    February 11, 2017 12:07 PM PST

hi 

• 289 posts
    February 12, 2017 7:37 AM PST

yea,like in cs go :D

• February 23, 2017 9:35 AM PST

DRAGON

• February 23, 2017 9:36 AM PST

• February 23, 2017 9:36 AM PST

this my skins photo

• February 23, 2017 9:37 AM PST

your can add me skins photo

This post was edited by Deleted Member at February 23, 2017 9:37 AM PST
  • February 23, 2017 9:38 AM PST

cullerful

• 281 posts
    February 23, 2017 9:49 AM PST
    Thats not your skin thats just random picture from google
    • 609 posts
    February 23, 2017 11:42 AM PST

EpicTroll2 said: Thats not your skin thats just random picture from google

• 5 posts
    March 7, 2017 2:35 AM PST
    It's good skin
    I try to custom mazda 787b skin
    • 3 posts
    October 12, 2018 12:13 PM PDT

How to change weapon skins during a match

• 998 posts
    October 12, 2018 1:07 PM PDT

jimmys12345 said:

How to change weapon skins during a match

Weapon skins can only be changed in the Armory Menu.
    After you select a weapon there should be a button at the bottom right corner, clicking it will show all the available skins for that weapon.

If you do not see any button, that means you haven't purchased any skin for that weapon yet.

• 3 posts
    October 13, 2018 8:22 AM PDT

Oh thanks but i sold all my skins to have certain :(

This post was edited by jimmys12345 at October 13, 2018 8:23 AM PDT